Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35291 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Original earpiece.... Clothed material, twisted inner wire.
Sound quality is wow...
Wholesale price 600
Retail 1000

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Purse

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Gentlevin: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Alabaintprice:
Purse
Hi bro, pls do you have the one for the new Nokia 105?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Gentlevin:
Hi bro, pls do you have the one for the new Nokia 105?
I dont have for Nokia. You can only get Nokia purse (condom pack) black TPU
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Gentlevin: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Alabaintprice:

I dont have for Nokia. You can only get Nokia purse (condom pack) black TPU
OK bro. but is this particular pack solely for the New Nokia 105?

Nobody is selling the new 105 case in Uyo because its still new....I have been to several shops but its the old one (though not condom pack) that they still have.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by roseboma(f): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nice, my husband's planning to start this business, hope we can buy bulk purchase from you.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Princedapace(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Alabaintprice:
New stock alert
Original mobile charger. (Infinix & playbook) very fast charging
Glass screen protector ( all models)
Tokunbo battery e.t.c (popular used phone models in Nigeria and Wesr Africa)
All at wholesale and retail price @ Alaba international

MY CLIENTS IS IN YOUR FRIENDS LIST. LET HIM/HER KNOW

How much are your chargers?

I mean wholesale and retail prices
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Starting a phone accessories business within a school environment is one of the most successful place to run a mobile accessories business. Students loves fancy things and also are willing to do anything to make sure their phones is taken care of and always look flashy...
Things you can sell in phone accessory when staying in a student environment is
Glass protector
Original charger
Original earpiece
Original Bluetooth speaker
Original Bluetooth headset
Fancy phone purse
Power bank
Original data cable
Memory card
Flash otg
Flash drives....
This are hot selling items in school environment....

3 Likes

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
New phone purse designs available

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
New available designs

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Darkseid(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Alabaintprice:
New available designs
What's up bro, I'm about to start this phone accessories business very soon, probably by next month but I'm looking forward to making some contacts before then. It is possible for me to come to your shop to make enquiries.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Darkseid:

What's up bro, I'm about to start this phone accessories business very soon, probably by next month but I'm looking forward to making some contacts before then. It is possible for me to come to your shop to make enquiries.
Anytime you are ready. I will attend to you.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Just in

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Darkseid(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Anytime you are ready. I will attend to you.
Okay thanks, I'll contact you by next week.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
roseboma:
Nice, my husband's planning to start this business, hope we can buy bulk purchase from you.

I'll be very glad to assist him.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Original

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Customer delivery....
If I'm not true and transparent in my dealing with customers I won't be having repeated dealings with them. Afam makurdi, my very first customer that has grown from d capital of 130k to over 250k and so many other customers.
I have be referred to people I dont know and they are confident doing business with me even when we don see.
I dont do buy for me service. I have a physical shop, I sell my products and also buy from other people because one person cannot sell everything.

If you need business consultation,
If you are finding it difficult to grow in your business
If you are looking at starting accessory business
If you are looking for a good supplier with all honesty

You can count on me to assist you through that.
I can confidently say I have groomed a lot of people and they are doing well. Grooming is one thing and dedicating your time to your business is another thing. A lot of people hear of the profits margin in the accessories business then have this feeling that you dont need to work hard. It is a fallacy. You need to work hard. Nothing good comes easy.

P.S. Joel Communications will soon be moving to another site. We are growing bigger.
Join the moving train and grow with us.
Joel Communications is bringing out a new business shape to Alaba international. Something that has never been heard of before.
We have moith watering incentives for both old and new customers. Bonuses we give out weekly, monthly, quarter year, half year and end of the year.
You will really want to join this train if I should list out what we have in store for you all my wonderful customers.

Joel Communications is set to roll out the first wholesale ecommerce website where every item will be sold at the same rate as the market price. No increase in prices. Quality control will not be ignored as goods will be identified properly so as customers will have an idea what they are getting. Some items may have discounts.

Joel Communications is set to roll out the first C-C whatsapp group (company - customer) group where it is possible for customers to interact with the company directly. Laying there complains or request on prices of items, we will use this medium to send out new goods, new prices, increase or decrease in price, quality control check. The group will be an opportunity for the customers to share with the company their thoughts on our goods and services, where we are lagging and what we are missing out on. Joel Communications will see this as a way to make our customers major stake holders in the company affairs. As carrying our customers along to gives them a sense of belonging.

These are a few of what you all will see in the nearest future as this company moves to another site.
We hope to get feedback from you all and also hope to listen to what you will have to say.
Let us know your mind, let us know the things you want the company to do for you. We are ready to listen to your ideas.

Thanks for patronizing us.

To all my wonderful customers, you are the reason why we are successful, you will never be forgotten.
To my potential customers, I want you all to know that I can't progress without you, come, see for yourself and talk to your friends about this wonderful company. You won't regret it.
Try us today and be part of a great journey.

From the stables of JOEL COMMUNICATIONS. I remain my humble self,

The Executive Director
Cyprian Jideofor Egbosiuba
C.E.O Joel Communications, Alaba international, ojo, Lagos

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2018
More deliveries

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:57am On Nov 14, 2018
And some more

My humble self

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Timmyspy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please I would like to know if the 3.5mm headphone jack on zealot S1 can function as both aux in and out (line in and line out)?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Adeyemi80: 3:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Following, meeting you soon �
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Timmyspy:
Please I would like to know if the 3.5mm headphone jack on zealot S1 can function as both aux in and out (line in and line out)?

Yes, sure it can
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Adeyemi80:
Following, meeting you soon �
Will be expecting you
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
memory card original
2gb 1100
4gb 1200
8gb 1300
16gb 1500
32gb 2100
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
We are unstoppable....

I appreciate everyone who has contributed to my growth in one way or the other.

I am a testimony.
I went from BUY4ME service to owning a shop and a business.
Now Joel communications has a shop in Alaba International market.
Shop is currently under major reconstruction. Goods are currently on the sea coming down to Nigeria.
By the grace of God, january . JOEL COMMUNICATION will stand on it's own.
I appreciate all that has been part of this growth.
Please refer me to your friends and family

Remember, our customer incentives is live starting from purchases made from December.

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
This is season, endeavour to buy goods during the season. It is a good time to.make more money especially my brothers and sisters in the eastern part of Nigeria.

Joel communications is out to serve your needs

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Life is in stages. We push through them. I have pushed and I will keep pushing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
I want you to look closely at this picture and see the power of an original fast charger. Observe the battery and the time as well. See how a charger could add 5% under 6minutes.

Only this charger can do it.
Wholesale price 1800 retail price is 2300
Made in Dubai.

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Attending to a customer who doesn't have the money to purchase an original item. I advice to tell your customer the advantage and disadvantage of buying an ordinary item.
It is important to inform them what they are buying reason because you wouldn't want to be seen as someone who sell fake items if the item doesn't work as you claimed it did.

Everyone's pocket is not the same so those everyone have choice.

Now, an original charger should be advice able for someone who uses as high end android phone especially those with inbuilt battery. While and ordinary charger should be used for normal phones like ordinary techno and itel traditional keypad phones....

Ordinary chargers are likely to burn because they are not made with good quality.

Using a tiger generator(I beta passy neighbour) to charge your phone is very risky. Once a tiger gen begins to fluctuate, what it does best is to burn anything connected to the light at that moment.

Tiger gen is a respecter of no quality or non quality item. It burns at will. Please avoid using a tiger gen.

3 Likes

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
We have items coming in from London, items like iPhone pouch, iPhone case, earpiece, iPhone charger, etc.

It is relatively cheaper that the prices sold in the market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.