Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her (898 Views)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by odubayor(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
she meet my broda at his working place but she travel out of the country the second day but i met her coincidenctally through whatsapp group but i chat her up i have a crush on her but she said that she want my bro not me but my bro said he did not like her pls wat can i do
Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by Fvcklyn01: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
- Do you wanna Fuçk her
Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by mKc9ET(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hope your brother get money?
Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
But why will you allow the devil to use your brain
Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by Daniel2289(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
odubayor:
she meet my broda at his working place but she travel out of the country the second day but i met her coincidenctally through whatsapp group but i chat her up i have a crush on her but she said that she want my bro not me but my bro said he did not like her pls wat can i do

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
but i dont know what you saying but i believe the lady is meant for you but i also think you need to pray but you have to be strong to face your fears but abiet wisely but do what ever you want

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by medexico(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
please forget her, she is not interested in you but your brother, so forget.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by whitebeard(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Daniel2289:

u self notice
Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by whitebeard(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
medexico:
please forget her, she is not interested in you but your brother, so forget.
simple stuff. No stress.
Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by Daniel2289(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
whitebeard:
u self notice
Yes o.
Re: Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her by whitebeard(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Daniel2289:

Yes o.
tfu it is u that will be PMB Zombie

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) / Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest / How Can One Be A Good Punter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.