Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest (899 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Timekeeper: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sincerely for me, I pray to marry someone like my mother, an upgraded version of her good characters but I don't pray to exhibit any of my father's behavior at all due to what I faced when I was young.. I pray it won't happen to my own family life. ... What about you? Do u wish to marry a man like your father or a woman like your mother ... Be sincere...

You can also share your experience....

Front page material

cc:
Lalasticlala
Mhisbliss
Donstan 18
Queensuccubus
Kimbra
Ahnie
Livingfree
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes, I am a lot like my mother, her shoes are huge so I'm growing into them. I don't think I want a man like my father, ex military man, who was a man that demanded authority, but I seem to be attracted to such men... So, my answer would have to be yes but the 2.0 versions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
None, my Oldman is rich and generous only to outsiders you would have to cry and plead before you get anything he deems extra, no play toys nothing, life is too serious for him, his slogan is there is no money but he always has 7 digit account balance. My mum is too calm and reserved so I would rather not want someone like her, I want a daring and super smart female that can keep me on my toes. I don't want to be like my parents, I would rather be very different from them.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Dami12345: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hell no!!!
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by austyn0(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
In some aspects,,,YES.

As understanding as my father and as loyal, faithful and hardworking as my mother.
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by revson: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes! Even at gun point. I still would walk down the aisle with someone that shares the same character and attributes as my mother. She is caring, strong, and, above all, hospitable sometimes to a fault.

She would deny herself the pleasures of life just to see her kid stand tall.

I would normally not comment on Nairaland, but this got to me. I guess it's just my way of saying, I love this woman in particular.

My dad, I love him but wouldn't want to grow into his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Timekeeper: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
LivingFree:
Yes, I am a lot like my mother, her shoes are huge so I'm growing into them. I don't think I want a man like my father, ex military man, who was a man that demanded authority, but I seem to be attracted to such men... So, my answer would have to be yes but the 2.0 versions.

Same for my dad, ex military... I need a woman who is an upgrade of my mother too
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Lonestar124: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Capital YES!

My mother is just a award winning mother.. Very supportive.
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by rawpadgin(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
If i see a lady with my mom's attributes, i will get married 6months from now
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Offpoint: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
No, I'm a different being, what works for them might not work for me... the universe will be boring if the same event keep occurring like a circle.

my mom is cool, I want my wife to be a total azzhole and wild cuz I'm a retàrded introvert.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy

YES.. well, in fact, my father is my superhero wink

He is everything a woman wants.. He loves my mother dearly. He provides for our needs. He protects us especially me grin. I'm his favourite daughter.

I never saw he fought with my mother both verbal & physical.

1 Like

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by lenghtinny(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2018
Hell naw angry

My mom is my everything but she's extremely religious. I don't think I can tame such woman as a wife abeg.

Well my Dad is my favorite but I don't wanna be like him. He's a man of enormous goodwill but it only ended up hurting him. He's the kind of man that will turn his other cheek if you slapped him instead of retaliating but being just to people doesn't mean they will be just to you in return. His life thought me that.

I prefer being assertive than being meek.
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Adamummya(f): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2018
someone like my dad ? NEVER

4 Likes

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by chris2face(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Someone like my mum WHY NOT but my father HELL NO i d' rather remain single my entire life
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
I love them so much but I don't want to ever marry a man like my father.

I am a carbon copy of my father in almost everything imagine me marrying someone like him.

There would be wahala in that house.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Yes I do.
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Lalas247(f): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
My Dad Never .....
He doesn’t even have a beard ... not sure what my mum saw in him .. tongue
though divorced he was a good dad to his kids ....
He just loved ladies too much and can’t stay faithful that’s the reason .. ..

He gave me the best advice “ he must love you more “
Chai no one understands how powerful that is .... cypher grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by ibkayee(f): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2018
My dad is a wonderful man. Hardest working person I know, one of most patient and genuine people I know, kind, intelligent, successful, helpful and I’m not just saying this because he’s my dad. But urm yeah, all those aspects please lol
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by GuntersChain(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2018
none of the above, every parents prayer is that their children should be better than them. so i choose to surpass them.
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by mhisbliss(f): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Timekeeper:
Sincerely for me, I pray to marry someone like my mother, an upgraded version of her good characters but I don't pray to exhibit any of my father's behavior at all due to what I faced when I was young.. I pray it won't happen to my own family life. ... What about you? Do u wish to marry a man like your father or a woman like your mother ... Be sincere...

You can also share your experience....

Front page material

cc:
Lalasticlala
Mhisbliss
Donstan 18
Queensuccubus
Kimbra
Ahnie
Livingfree
The love and respect i have for my father is unique, theres a particular way i feel about him, so if my partner reminds me of him, its gonna feel wierd undecided

I just hope he's a better version of him, more successful, more kind, more intelligent and more of all his cool qualities but not exactly like him, and beards please i love full beards not scanty beard like his grin
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by Apina(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
If i wanted someone like any of them, then why move out to a clone version, I would just stay put. But thats never gonna happen, even in a billion light years undecided
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
The love and respect i have for my father is unique, theres a particular way i feel about him, so if my partner reminds me of him, its gonna feel wierd undecided

I just hope he's a better version of him, more successful, more kind, more intelligent and more of all his cool qualities but not exactly like him, and beards please i love full beards not scanty beard like his grin

that's me cool...........................without the beards of course
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by mhisbliss(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

that's me cool...........................without the beards of course
Errh but you dunno my dad, and didn't i specifically asked for the beard? undecided
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
Errh but you dunno my dad, and didn't i specifically asked for the beard? undecided

i don't need to know how "successful, intelligent and all his cool qualites"

as far as theres a more there, i'm the guy you looking for cool

i could easily grow a beard (a full one at that)

thats settled then...........................so how and when do we meet to get married undecided
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by mhisbliss(f): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i don't need to know how "successful, intelligent and all his cool qualites"

as far as theres a more there, i'm the guy you looking for cool

i could easily grow a beard (a full one at that)

thats settled then...........................so how and when do we meet to get married undecided
So you're saying you're better than my dad, an accomplished somebori grin
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
So you're saying you're better than my dad, an accomplished somebori grin

if that's what you mean by "more" then YES!!!

see the way you shining
your teeth cos you heard/saw "better" and "accomplished" ...............,..,...................,(like a typical naija lady) tongue

anyways enough with the long talk................[[e]]

mail me your number lets start making preparations. ,..........[[wou]]
Re: Ladies/ Men: Do You Pray To Marry Someone Like Your Father/ Mother? Be Honest by rainny: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
No

(1) (Reply)

Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating / Chioma And Her 40million Assurance / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.