Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland (702 Views)

My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! / 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Seun The Founder Of Nairaland. / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland by Nygma(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please I need details concerning the CEO of Nairaland.I'm writing an article about his success.
Re: Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nygma:
Please I need details concerning the CEO of Nairaland.I'm writing an article about his success.
We both grew up in Ota. "SAMVIC" , same church-Foursquare. He won't like this!
Seun, heed my request. Special session for Critical thinking and I won't tell.
Re: Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland by Chykeboss(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
nigeriancritic1:

OGA seun too dey hide him identity not even an autobiography. wow good to know he was once in d faith..how did he lost it? wat went wrong
Re: Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland by Nygma(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
nigeriancritic1:

Are you sure about this?
Re: Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland by Cowbuoy: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
nigeriancritic1:

my guy you go foursquare
Nawooh

(1) (Reply)

What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? / For Mature Ladies Only – See 3 Ways You Can Drive Him Crazy With Your Boobs / Dating An Alpha Male: 10 Tips To Remember For Happily Ever After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.