Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible (709 Views)

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by Maleka1: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2018
why is it that we emphasis laws that hav to do with money or financial benefits. we wil claim that Christ has abolished other laws that has notin to do wit money like the law of animals that are forbidden to eat. laws of separation of women on their periods. etc.

my question now is in Exodus 22:29. this was the first place God commanded first fruit himself through moses. part of the first fruit is liquor and first sons. place are we supposed to bring these too
Exodus 22:29 KJV
Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by HajimeSaito(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Maleka1:
why is it that we emphasis laws that hav to do with money or financial benefits. we wil claim that Christ has abolished other laws that has notin to do wit money like the law of animals that are forbidden to eat. laws of separation of women on their periods. etc.

my question now is in Exodus 22:29. this was the first place God commanded first fruit himself through moses. part of the first fruit is liquor and first sons. place are we supposed to bring these too
Exodus 22:29 KJV
Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.

It simply means dedicating the first son to live a Godly life.
Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by Maleka1: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It simply means dedicating the first son to live a Godly life.
tnx. are other children not permitted to live Godly life. pls hw abt liquor??

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2018
Waiting
Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2018
It means you should take dry him every morning.. Just a shut of it.
Maleka1:

Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by Maleka1: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2018
profolaolu:
Waiting
for them
Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Maleka1:
for them
For Mod that will push this rubbish to front-page
Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by HajimeSaito(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Maleka1:

It's not as if other children don't serve God. But the 1st born Son has a special duty.

In fact, even before the time of the Exodus, God instructed the Israelites to give special treatment to their firstborn. This is apparent from the book of Genesis in the stories of Esau and Jacob, Rachel and Leah, Reuben and Joseph, and Ephraim and Manasseh.

Yet, as He commissions Moses to lead Israel out of Egypt, God identifies Israel as His firstborn:

"Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says the Lord: Israel is My son, My firstborn. So I say to you, "Let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed, I will kill your firstborn"" (Exodus 4:22-23).

As for wine, we know that wine is produced from vineyards and the first fruit of any agricultural products was usually dedicated as a tithe to God.
Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by sonsomegrigbo: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Deeper life is the only way to heven,

All other churches and their Pastors na yeye.
Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by Maleka1: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Deeper life is the only way to heven,

All other churches and their Pastors na yeye.

says who?? I am a member of deeper life but I dont condemn the other denominations. I can attend any denomination I like. There is no church in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by DeSepiero(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
profolaolu:
For Mod that will push this rubbish to front-page

Your old skull is bereft of intelligence to see sense in that post.
Re: Proponents Of First Fruit Offering Should Explain This Portion Of The Bible by sonsomegrigbo: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maleka1:

says who?? I am a member of deeper life but I dont condemn the other denominations. I can attend any denomination I like. There is no church in heaven

SharaaaaaaaaaAp!

Gerrrarahiaa!

(1) (Reply)

I Could Be Suffering Because Of Ignorance, Need Advice To Make A Decision / We Have Uncovered Plans To Islamise Nigeria By 2025 –CAN / Jesus Is The Lamb Of God - Jesu Ni Odo- Agutan Olorun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.