Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (61158 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by MrTeCO(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
HigherEd:
Covenant University - the school where buildings grow like grass. I know some of the people laying this AstroTurf. It would make sense when complete...

please i'll be grateful if you can connect me to one. Please its so urgent. Been looking for someone that knows more of Turfs.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Desyner: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
youngsahito:
are u also part of d scholarship student ni?
I am not but It exists.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by ladygudhead(f): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
HigherEd:

What mentality undecided you simply don't know what it cost to run a mediocre University talk more of a Good one.

Mind you, go and ask, most of Covenant University students also tithe to winners. Yet they never ask for subsidy.
most people don't appreciate good things o. When they travel out and see such in western countries they admire and run to have it but see it in their own country they call it waste of money. If done by a clergy,it is an 'unholy venture' from 'tithe'.if by a well known phillanthropist its a kudos! If by a no-one-knows-what-he-does-for-a-living we pass the judgement. If we should wait for our failing government we wil remain where we are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by HIPROFILE(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO TO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by HigherEd: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
christejames:

Still uncompleted but from the grandstands constructed so far it can accommodate more than 15,000 spectators. I bet when completed it would host some of our local league matches.
I guess a stadium isn't priority for UNN for now. Maybe they want to spend money on other critical things first.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by FaniDan(f): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Useless secondary school
I use to say so until I met one of their graduate in an interview, I then realized that fed university na cram and pass

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by HigherEd: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
wanger50:
This has always being my point. My father was orphaned at age five and was picked up by dutch missionaries in the early fifties. They provided all he needed to survive as a child and above all,educated him completely free to tertiary level.Today our whole lineage owes our success in life to them.How is this kind of gesture possible with our brand of homegrown "Christianity"?
I'm not sure those dutch missionaries had 'funders' who were squabbling over not giving church tithe and all. And r u sure the missionaries weren't sponsored by govt.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by cooldave234(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wisdom will never depart from you, you hqve spoken well, the cost of running a world class university is huge, and covenant remains the best even woth the paultry amount been paid has fees compared other private unis....
chukzyfcbb:
Impressive. This is the only private university in Nigeria that I can see the effect of their fees being used judiciously.

More so 500k+ Per Session(Per level) is no biggie.

Most secondary school for MIDDLE class are now charging 100k+ Per term. Go figure.
that's 300k or more for a day student/Boarding school

There is no Parent that will step foot into C.U and not wish for his child to study there, nobody!

Their charges is not far from what most private secondary schools in Lagos charge for a class for BOARDERS.

#Meanwhile RAP lovers should listen to Joyner Lucas. He is the best thing to happen to Rap since toast bread :-)

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

You have been hit with higher reasoning, and then you resort to insults.

I ask again. is State University for the rich?
The amount most state Universities charge + Your hostel fees (off camp) will most likely run in 200k+ or more. Is that a fee for a Poor Man.

If you no get money, hide your face!

For you to compare a state university with a the one built by the sweat of the poor clearly shows you are highly biased.... You have shown your self to be a sheeple

Good day
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by amokeme(f): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Home of QUEENS and KINGS
HEBRON...
We are cool like that cool

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by slyd90(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
stadium don't win match.
players do
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by desiredhome: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

For you to compare a state university with a the one built by the sweat of the poor clearly shows you are highly biased.... You have shown your self to be a sheeple

Good day

A lot of people/church goer do not understand the reason for church, they think going to church is just for miracle and what they will benefit that is why they are easily deceived, both the poor and the rich in the church contribute to build a school at the end of the day the poor can not attend that same school because of high school fee, who among d poor can afford 500k ? all you hear is they give scholarship, until you make the school fees affordable to all church members, then you are working for God, otherwise they are working for man indirectly
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by gwinaB(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
lawalosky:
lady above,
500k and above

That's so untrue. There are courses less than 500k
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Stbottle(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogorwyne:

Will they ever complete that stadium? Looks like an abandoned project already.

Lmao...you think it is like your government project or the kind your schl does...project of 2bn dey that schl. That is dedicated to only research. Before they start the project, the money for it is always over ready. So shove your stupidity up your ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by leye4u: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
frankman365:
somebody said "everything in the school is world-class apart from the source of fund- the poor masses"
listen to yourself....a poor man that doesn't have food to eat funds a university,.... Wisdom and common sense plus money fall on you...poverty is a contagious disease ....worse than ebola

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Stbottle(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Good day

Did you contribute to the development of that schl?? Did any of your family members contribute to it?? If No then stfu and stop fighting what you dnr know. Which poor man will willingly give up his sweat. Una dey reason lik fowl sometimes. "Proceeds from the poor " is what you people sing everywhere, is your money there. Poor boy

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stbottle:

Did you contribute to the development of that schl?? Did any of your family members contribute to it?? If No then stfu and stop fighting what you dnr know. Which poor man will willingly give up his sweat. Una dey reason lik fowl sometimes. "Proceeds from the poor " is what you people sing everywhere, is your money there. Poor boy

Kikikiki grin grin grin
I didn't know it was your money all along
Sorry sir grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Davido324(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's not for the poor Though it is powered by the poor
What an irony of life
and who told ur fada dat it is powered by d poor

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by frankman365(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
leye4u:
listen to yourself....a poor man that doesn't have food to eat funds a university,.... Wisdom and common sense plus money fall on you...poverty is a contagious disease ....worse than ebola
first fruit from 70% of the church members. plus yearly harvest, seed sowing and other donations from the poor.
now you know how they started the venture.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Davido324:

and who told ur fada dat it is powered by d poor

You no even get fada cheesy
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by leye4u: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
frankman365:

first fruit from 70% of the church members. plus yearly harvest, seed sowing and other donations from the poor.
have you eaten.. Make sure you are well fed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by HigherEd: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
myettiallah:
Synthetic pitch,
look at patches of grass or is it rug yet to be fixed..smh
Harvard and many other ivy leagues use synthetic

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Jitey(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Modo9:
Beautiful picture of covenant university stadium . The stadium can seat close to 11000 people.

Lalasticlala
nice one

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by bedspread: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:
If the missionaries came with this mentality 80% of our grand fathers and fathers will still be uneducated
you Need Deliverance from House hold Generational Poverty

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by HigherEd: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stbottle:

Lmao...you think it is like your government project or the kind your schl does...project of 2bn dey that schl. That is dedicated to only research. Before they start the project, the money for it is always over ready. So shove your stupidity up your ass
Na he was referring to UNN. I don't think anyone in his right state of mind would associate uncompleted buildings with living faith/Covenant.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by frankman365(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
leye4u:
have you eaten.. Make sure you are well fed
I thank God for his goodness in my life.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by odizeey(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's not for the poor Though it is powered by the poor
What an irony of life
with 20naira offering abi

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by odizeey(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Are you a sheeple undecided
tackle the mata no dey call person sheeple

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Stbottle(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
HigherEd:

Na he was referring to UNN. I don't think anyone in his right state of mind would associate uncompleted buildings with living faith/Covenant.

Oh...sorry about that then
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by odizeey(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Good day
which sweat,.. 50 naira offering?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by eyinjuege: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
frankman365:

Majority of those who contributed significantly to building covenant university are not poor (some gave to the tune of millions) and are not complaining about their children's school fees in the same covenant. Most see it as a thing of pride that a project that they were a part of has come so far successfully.
A poor man who contributed 10-100k (and that's been generous) to same project now expecting his 4 children to go to the same covenant tuition free for at least 4 years must really feel he's hit the jackpot.
Majority of the people complaining are not even members of the said church, yet want to eat off the tithes of others.
Most of the people i have met dont go to that church, have never contributed a dime there yet feel the church is being unfair to them because the fees are expensive. Why are you crying more than the bereaved if there's no ulterior motive? Are the poor people in that church complaining about their children? Did they say their children are not getting scholarships? ( I'm talking of long term members who joined before the schools were built o. Not those trying to be sharp, and join the chuch when their children enter senior secondary school)
When i pointed out to someone that he doesn't even go to the church talkmore of giving a dime, he said he's a Nigerian so he should have access for his children to same church uni. What of the members of the particular church themselves then? Where do we throw them to if everybody feels they are entitled to the school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by subcbouy: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Useless secondary school
your glorious high school no rich am, walai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.