Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (62722 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by nextstep(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she never gets married. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass.

Anyway, what he does with her, he'll end up doing it to her once he finds another new flavour of the moment, to get his dick wet. Fool!

... And how is that different from the fate of the loyal girlfriend or wife who is dumped for the new flavour? At least enjoy some free trips and the benefits of being the new flavour without the baggage...

It's men that encourage these attitudes with their ojukokoro, but I can't really blame them: it's common - indeed beneficial - in many societies (human and animal) for the big, resourceful alpha male to have many females in his care, who benefit from his largesse. It makes sense from many points of view, including raising all his young who are more likely to survive and have his alpha genes.

Why should only one female benefit? As in one man, one woman ? This is an unnatural (as in not found in nature) imposition of poor, celibate men who inspired scripture who didn't understand how life really works.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by stefany00: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
just got admission and there is no one to help me out...by 5th balloting for hostels will commence, if I do not pay my school fees I won't be able to ballot and it will cost me a lot...my school fees is #63,500....UNILAG.....pls I will appreciate any kind gesture....
first bank
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by softprick: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
This one head don ripe for harvest,sugar daddy is just giving you a percentage of your destiny.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
nextstep:

... And how is that different from the fate of the loyal girlfriend or wife who is dumped for the new flavour? At least enjoy some free trips and the benefits of being the new flavour without the baggage... It's men that encourage these attitudes with their ojukokoro

It's not any different. My point is, she'll also be rejected & replaced at some point, just like the wife. The gloating is unnecessary for a cheating man, because he'll do it to you once he's over the novelty of a new pussy.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by lindabon: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she never gets married. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass.

Anyway, what he does with her, he'll end up doing it to her once he finds another new flavour of the moment, to get his dick wet. Fool!

You sound very angry, and sorry to disappoint you but girls like her get married much faster than the holier than though ladies(whether the marriage is a happy marriage or not is debatable). Why do promiscuous women get off the single-market so quickly? Because they are not pretending to be who they are not! They are being their authentic self and they are not wasting their time hating and judging other people.

Married men are in a marriage contract and vow to be faithful to their wife TILL DEATH DO THEM PART. Why you are condemning these women without condemning the men who are clearly disrespecting themselves and their wives makes me wonder whether you think married women deserve to be cheated on by their husbands.
Although I would never encourage the girl's behaviour, it saddens me when I see women hate their fellow women and seeing nothing wrong with the disloyalty and dishonesty of men.
Personally, I don't understand why people are promiscuous but as far as am concerned, single men or women that decide to sleep around are entitled to use their body as they wish. Where it becomes evil is when the person sleeps around while in a relationship/marriage.
So the cheating husband is very much in the wrong.
Hopefully, he does not transfer STD to his wife someday.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by sirBLUNT: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL. If we put our sanctimonious attitude aside for a second, she is right. But I pray a young girl gives these advantages in future...using her husband as case study wink

We have the loyal cheating husband and the disloyal one grin
Loyal ones would tell you your position and you gats behave well!
They talk good about their wife and kids. Coded way of reminding you that you're just for thrill.

Disloyal ones? These ones will deny their marital status, when they don't deny it, they will so deride their wife. She is fat, smelling, they wanna divorce her, if they had met you first...they would've married you. All na for you to sha hang leg, make them administer prick...

The people involved should fear God.
more like talking from experience?
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
lindabon:

You sound very angry, and sorry to disappoint you but girls like her get married much faster than the holier than though ladies.(whether the marriage is a happy marriage or not is debatable). Why do promiscuous women get off the single market so quickly? Because they are not pretending to be who they are not! They are being their authentic self and they are not wasting hating and judging other people.

A married man is in a marriage contract and he vowed to be faithful to his wife TILL DEATH DO THEM PART.
Although I would never encourage the girl's behaviour, it saddens me when I see women hate their fellow women and seeing nothing wrong with the disloyalty and dishonesty of men.
Personally, I don't understand why people are promiscuous but as far as am concerned, single men or women that decide to sleep around are entitled to use their body as they wish. Where it becomes evil is when the person sleeps around while in a relationship/marriage.
The cheating husband is very much in the wrong. Hopefully, he does not transfer STD to his wife someday.

Ok. You're entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to mine. It ends there.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Mydazz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Some women are not bothered about their rich husbands sexual escapades with different ladies as long gone as the home front is well taKen care of.
But problem arise when the husband has only one or a particular one that is very special cos the special one poses a threat to everything.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by baby124: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Take people’s advice with caution. So many damaged and mentally derailed people.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
dominique:
She did make some valid points. We can't deny that most of these married men spoil their mistresses at the expense of their families. That's the sad reality, even sadder is that most of these side chicks end up marrying good men.
You just said it all dating matured wealthy married men is the best cause they got no troubles and they spend unnecessary cool
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by wristbangle: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
So what's the point being a side chic to a man that would eventually use her as ritual for political position.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by selfmadeboss: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
But why don't yahoo boys use idiots like this for rituals
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
wristbangle:
So what's the point being a side chic to a man that would eventually use her as ritual for political position.

Which ritual?
High class sidechics are not your every 'slay queen' o.
Those girls get their own coven, fear them.

And like generalqueen just noted, not every sugar daddy is into ritual.

sirBLUNT:
more like talking from experience?

Donstan18, come and carry you brother... grin
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
wristbangle:
Hey don't say what you don't know not all men are into rituals undecided people like otedola,dangote will give you the world just for you to make them happy cool......I'll say it again dating matured wealthy married men is the best wink
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by donstan18: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hey don't say what you don't know not all men are into rituals undecided people like otedola,dangote will give you the world just for you to make them happy cool......I'll say it again dating matured wealthy married men is the best wink

U well so?
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Pesuzok(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin the law of karma is static..by the time u gt married and your husband starts coming home the next day.plz dont complain
Does it mean that karma is paying back the wives of all cheating husband
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by donstan18: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Sluvist(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sterope:
All of una never jam correct craze.
Please tell us your own side of the story.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

U well so?
You heard me right undecided.....
As a married man "which you're" the chances of me dating you is 50% that's if you're wealthy enough wink
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by HIPROFILE(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO TO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

I can't remember saying you commented out of experience, I had to share a thought with you that "Experience is the best teacher"

Or was your comment out of experience? cheesy

Hahahahahahaahaha grin grin grin

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by coputa(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Once in a while the truth about life often rear its ugly head,ugly because many people(pretenders)always frowns at it.
Statistics has shown that 50% of female undergraduates are being sponsored by married men.not to mention those that has been eestablished.The population of women triples that of men and not everyman wants to marry more than one wife,so who will take care of the rest. Nature has a way of balancing the equation.
The smart people on earth always cart away the goodies while the rest looks on.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by bkfilms: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

I'm impressed.
Experience is indeed a great teacher.

Epic!

Ur head dey dre
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by lindabon: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
nextstep:

... And how is that different from the fate of the loyal girlfriend or wife who is dumped for the new flavour? At least enjoy some free trips and the benefits of being the new flavour without the baggage...

It's men that encourage these attitudes with their ojukokoro, but I can't really blame them: it's common - indeed beneficial - in many societies (human and animal) for the big, resourceful alpha male to have many females in his care, who benefit from his largesse. It makes sense from many points of view, including raising all his young who are more likely to survive and have his alpha genes.

Why should only one female benefit? As in one man, one woman ? This is an unnatural (as in not found in nature) imposition of poor, celibate men who inspired scripture who didn't understand how life really works.

There is nothing natural about it sir.
It's all about power.
We leave in a male-dominated society so men can get away with anything they do to women; rape, abuse, cheating etc.
If men are stigmatised the way women are stigmatised for sleeping around, they will be grounded, but sadly, they are not. (Some men still are grounded but they had to ground themselves, no-thanks to society)
Daughter's watch their fathers cheat on their mother time and time again. They begin to believe that that is how all men treat women. What most of these men don't realise is that when they are selfishly sticking their privates into any and all orifice, their daughters are watching and learning. Eventually, their daughters grow up believing that they are just objects for men to dig in and out. They become women who have very little value and respect for themselves and their bodies.
But who cares about all this; after all, you believe this is "beneficial" to the society.

My advice to men is this: Before you go ahead believing and adopting every crap society tells you is the norm or is "beneficial" for you, think about what you are teaching your daughters and the impact your reckless behaviour will have on her in the future. Be a good role model to your daughters and be the type of man you want her to marry when she grows older. That is your duty as a father, and no one will do it for you. So The choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by wristbangle: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Good! As you share in another lady's property, another side chic would experience the wealth of your husband. Can I hear an amen? wink
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by coputa(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
IMASTEX:
Sometimes you wonder how such persons end up as someone's wife.
They are better wives because they know their onions.they know how to explore every moment of their life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by donstan18: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You heard me right undecided.....
As a married man "which you're" the chances of me dating you is 50% that's if you're wealthy enough wink

grin grin grin I initially thought you were joking when you first gave a stance that I'm married.

Biko!!, where did the wedding take place?
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Jamariwolff(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
And end up getting acidified by an aggressive frustrated housewife?

Married men Issa no no no.

Unless I know your bitch can't kill a fly

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Soulseeker01(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Perfect!! I support her notion.

Only hope she doesn't get married at all...
gbam!
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by sirBLUNT: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Which ritual?

i no dey go anywhere oo u beta talk dis one wey u don knw all the ethics and exigencies so...
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by wristbangle: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Which ritual?

grin

So what happens when they crave more than just being a side chic in the life of the man and his wife blocks the move making them end up like bimbo akintola, ini Edo, etc.

Would you be happy when your husband is spending lavishly on a side chic?

Between its politicians that waste resources on ladies unlike business tycoons who sweat for their money.

The way women reason sef. I no blame una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.