Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (62721 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
unbitchable:
I think i'd like your puffpuff, gonna taste sweet
im married.bye
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by habsydiamond(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
No wonder most of them are used for rituals.....na where things dey things dey sweet Una dey like....I pity Una condition
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Remember, Karma is a bitch...
Get ready to be given same treatment when u get married.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by mak4(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Whom should we blame?
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
lindabon:

Nigerian politicians are renowned political prostitutes. Our young men are prostitutes as well because they can be bought with small money or a bag of rice just so politicians can use them as political thugs. If they are not bought by politicians, most are "online-dating" waiting and begging for their maga to pay.
Almost every Nigerian is a bonafide prostitute, thanks to the sad state of our country. Nigerians can do anything for money; they can lick any a$$ that needs licking for money. Its always funny when I see Nigerian men quick to point a finger without realising that, prostitution is a shameless business in Nigeria, practised by both men and women, rich and poor.
its because of the pathetic condition of the country.if most were gainfully employed and their basic needs were met u think say dem for dey beg?
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Pesuzok(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikejj:
if she was a side chick before getting married
That means many of today's wives were ones side chics. The rate married men cheat these days is something else

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
dominique:
She did make some valid points. We can't deny that most of these married men spoil their mistresses at the expense of their families. That's the sad reality, even sadder is that most of these side chicks end up marrying good men.
which good men? Many ex slayqueens still end up with cheating husbands.its an endless circle . Take Tonto Dike's marriage for example.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by mikejj(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pesuzok:

That means many of today's wives were ones side chics. The rate married men cheat these days is something else
you are nt far from the truth
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
the girl that will destroy your home is still in jss3
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Heavance(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:
[b]

the disloyal one grin She is fat, smelling, they wanna divorce her, if they had met you first...they would've married you. All na for you to sha hang leg, make them administer prick...

The people involved should fear God.

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL. If we put our sanctimonious attitude aside for a second, she is right. But I pray a young girl gives these advantages in future...using her husband as case study wink

We have the loyal cheating husband and the disloyal one grin
Loyal ones would tell you your position and you gats behave well!
They talk good about their wife and kids. Coded way of reminding you that you're just for thrill.

Disloyal ones? These ones will deny their marital status, when they don't deny it, they will so deride their wife. She is fat, smelling, they wanna divorce her, if they had met you first...they would've married you. All na for you to sha hang leg, make them administer prick...

The people involved should fear God.
Awon eleyi won bad gaaann
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Either party has corked cheating gene in marriage.Na small thing go burst am. Just grace to go on and make children grow well Na him we all dey pray for
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
But what if is with bill gate, dangote, mike adenuga or otedola?
Mhissgaga:
The only thing is that a single lady wouldn't go far with a married man knowing he's not entirely hers but he's so going to show her the kind of love that she has never experienced

It's a no-no for me anyways
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Val3910(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Bolabo: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Then remember to add.. The day they will use her as their ritual renewal
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she never gets married. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass.

Anyway, what he does with her, he'll end up doing it to her once he finds another new flavour of the moment, to get his dick wet. Fool!

I could remember 15-20years ago. young lady then talks about sugar daddy and all. now they're grown up they're now complaining about side-chics
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by lyday60(m): 3:05am On Feb 05, 2018
u r not wrong but d lady will be d one to carry cross wen time come.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Mhissgaga:
The only thing is that a single lady wouldn't go far with a married man knowing he's not entirely hers but he's so going to show her the kind of love that she has never experienced

It's a no-no for me anyways
because it is fake love. Fake love is sweet, it carries no true emotions but alas, it never lasts because there is always another "sugar baby" more beautiful or sexy than the current one he is already chasing after.
Saying there are merits in dating a married man is like saying there are merits of being a prostitute. Check her list, they align well ...prostitute...sugar baby. All boils down....he doesn't care, he doesn't care...just smile at her, give her money, give her money....open leg...Chuck inside, give her money, fake attention. No brain
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 05, 2018
atarapa:
But what if is with bill gate, dangote, mike adenuga or otedola?
she still won't go far, its just going to be about money and that can stop at any point the man gets tired...just ask all those foolish girls DAT got preggers for rich married men and have never received any form of financial support from them....naming for their baby sef.... Na baby daddy doll dem use (as in sex doll)
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
She did make some valid points. We can't deny that most of these married men spoil their mistresses at the expense of their families. That's the sad reality, even sadder is that most of these side chicks end up marrying good men.
which side chick marries a good man? Its an endless cycle of cheating. You think the husband will be clueless about his wife's past? Hmm
Daz how one of our neigbor's wife was crying wenwenwen....her hubby is a cheat, we said talk to him na....she say she no fit....we ask y? Hmmm she no answer but we know....original slay mama before before....the cycle is endless

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Why would you date a married man when you can marry a young guy of your age and have good family?
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Rozaytee: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
sulakishop:
This one and my ex are the same
ur ex was a hook up gal?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Rozaytee: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
lindabon:

You sound very angry, and sorry to disappoint you but girls like her get married much faster than the holier than though ladies(whether the marriage is a happy marriage or not is debatable). Why do promiscuous women get off the single-market so quickly? Because they are not pretending to be who they are not! They are being their authentic self and they are not wasting their time hating and judging other people.

Married men are in a marriage contract and vow to be faithful to their wife TILL DEATH DO THEM PART. Why you are condemning these women without condemning the men who are clearly disrespecting themselves and their wives makes me wonder whether you think married women deserve to be cheated on by their husbands.
Although I would never encourage the girl's behaviour, it saddens me when I see women hate their fellow women and seeing nothing wrong with the disloyalty and dishonesty of men.
Personally, I don't understand why people are promiscuous but as far as am concerned, single men or women that decide to sleep around are entitled to use their body as they wish. Where it becomes evil is when the person sleeps around while in a relationship/marriage.
So the cheating husband is very much in the wrong.
Hopefully, he does not transfer STD to his wife someday.
so on point
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Rozaytee: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hey don't say what you don't know not all men are into rituals undecided people like otedola,dangote will give you the world just for you to make them happy cool......I'll say it again dating matured wealthy married men is the best wink
haaa...babe take it easy ooo
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Rozaytee: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Pesuzok:

Does it mean that karma is paying back the wives of all cheating husband
dats exactly my question... all dis men cheating on their wives... is it dat...their wives slept with people husbands wen they were young
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2018
lindabon:

You sound very angry, and sorry to disappoint you but girls like her get married much faster than the holier than though ladies(whether the marriage is a happy marriage or not is debatable). Why do promiscuous women get off the single-market so quickly? Because they are not pretending to be who they are not! They are being their authentic self and they are not wasting their time hating and judging other people.

Married men are in a marriage contract and vow to be faithful to their wife TILL DEATH DO THEM PART. Why you are condemning these women without condemning the men who are clearly disrespecting themselves and their wives makes me wonder whether you think married women deserve to be cheated on by their husbands.
Although I would never encourage the girl's behaviour, it saddens me when I see women hate their fellow women and seeing nothing wrong with the disloyalty and dishonesty of men.
Personally, I don't understand why people are promiscuous but as far as am concerned, single men or women that decide to sleep around are entitled to use their body as they wish. Where it becomes evil is when the person sleeps around while in a relationship/marriage.
So the cheating husband is very much in the wrong.
Hopefully, he does not transfer STD to his wife someday.
you just said it. Married people take a vow of till death do them part, not with the side chick but with themselves...so sorry, their loyalty lies with each other, any wahala in the relationship like cheating they instantly blame the third party.
Some girls don't give up, they can send a married man messages a zillion times just to get his attention and with different lines to boot. Some girls just don't have shame. Men are not entirely monogamous, we all know that but girls need to go back to having good morals. It is getting really sickening them explaining away how they got to start sleeping with married men for money. Man will toast you whether married or not, whether you have k leg, smelling mouth, wear color riot. Man will toast you, you just have to have good morals to know when to say no and not justify it.
I really miss those days when girls had shame
Women are their own worst enemies...there is nothing wrong with bringing up a girl code just like they have with the guy code.
Some stupid girls will even date a man on their street that she knows beats up his wife everyday, I mean she hears the screams but she persists all because of small change. Na wa
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by zoomzoom(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=64775370]LOL. If we put our sanctimonious attitude aside for a second, she is right. But I pray a young girl gives these advantages in future...using her husband as case study wink

We have the loyal cheating husband and the disloyal one grin
Loyal ones would tell you your position and you gats behave well!
They talk good about their wife and kids. Coded way of reminding you that you're just for thrill.

Disloyal ones? These ones will deny their marital status, when they don't deny it, they will so deride their wife. She is fat, smelling, they wanna divorce her, if they had met you first...they would've married you. All na for you to sha hang leg, make them administer prick...

The people involved should fear God.[/quote

You are da bomb.
You've made my day.]
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by tealaw(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
When they use this one for ritual now, una go dey pity am.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by tealaw(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she never gets married. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass.

Anyway, what he does with her, he'll end up doing it to her once he finds another new flavour of the moment, to get his dick wet. Fool!

Who will marry this one?
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by lindabon: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
wristbangle:

I dont want to play a prejudice card here but the pendulum swings more on ladies whom are political and sexual prostitutes at same time.

Also for youths trading their destiny because of a bag of rice or certain amount of money don't always do well in life.

Agreed the sad state of the economy that further weaken the intellect of people to reason but there are people making it legitimately, be it a lady or guy.

The lady speaking about enjoying sugar daddy's money is nothing but a thief and lazy girl.

AGREED
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by lindabon: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
sirBLUNT:
before religion came and told us how to live our lives there was morals and empathy that guide us likewise karma has no religion it is a subconcious universal law whether you believe it or not.
men are naturally polygamist in nature it takes discipline to be a monogamist men don't cheat cos they can't help it at times due to lack of self control...
can you marry a divource man?

All men are not polygamous. Please speak for yourself. You are not the voice of ALL men.
I encourage all decent and well-meaning guys to not take these "self-defensive" comments seriously. Remain, faithful, loyal, decent, grounded and respectful to women in your lives. It may be hard living amongst men who think hurting women by cheating on them and making passing comments like "men are polygamous in nature". -Just know that there are women (women who have self-worth), rooting and cheering for all our upright and upstanding men ALL THE FREAK*ING WAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.