Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos (38905 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by ignis: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Yea we are definitely ready with our voters card like never before
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by seguno2: 6:37am On Feb 05, 2018
adedayoa2:
so you no dey sit up to form party?

I don’t have to since I don’t consider the two existing parties as failed, unlike you.
The two parties will continue to dominate our lives and determine our individual success or failure except we sacrifice ourselves for alternatives that are credible.
Are you with me
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by Bizzysmitty(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2018
Propaganda news.
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by Sluvist(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2018
just imagine how naturally wicked Igbos are, he intended to kill the guy ni
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by fabianiweka: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Nigeria they believe in power so much and forget to use their mind.in Nigeria if you can afford a political form you a qualify to lead.Bleep up system
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2018
ignis:
I wouldn't expect less from APC.
The victim should sue Ngige and make the arrogant tout pay heavily for damages.

Once you belong to APC, you have complete impunity to do rubbish.
Trump was right when he called Nigeria a Shithole.

Fellow Nigerians, please keep your voters card ready.
keep dreaming No be only sue. U dey sue big man to court
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2018
I can't stop laughing cheesy But on a serious note,if there is not an iota of falsehood in this story,I wish to appeal to the president to consider confering an additional portfolio on the Labour Minister. Perhaps Minister Panel-beating and Coma allocation.
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2018
That staff is even stronger than that of Moses. It doesn't rely on the power of God to do miracles. The power of man is sufficient.
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Alliteration: Beat the Building contractor Blue Black.
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2018
ignis:

God bless you.
Amen and you too
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by victorazy(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2018
Judolisco:
Ngige u b medical doctor now u should knw better u wan kill an ni

abi native Dr. grin
Re: Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos by donqx: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie / Police Invade Seun Kuti's House, Seize Wife’s Phone - Sowore / Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.