Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing (15243 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Chingyyy878: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
I think she’s right ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Fahvvy: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
I never thought a day would come where a female would come online and justify promiscuity undecided...

Before now, females were shamed for not being virgins, now people are shamed for being virgins undecided...

What a wasted generation! undecided...

286 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by almarthins(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fahvvy:
I never thought a day would come where a female would come online and justify promiscuity undecided...

Before now, females were shamed for not being virgins, now people are shamed for being virgins undecided...

What a wasted generation! undecided...

Evil has taken over

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by pradoyeep: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
God has not permitted fornication before marriage....
You cannot force people to fornicate because they are single and above 30yrs.
Everyone has a choice..

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by harsysky(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2023

What is embarrassing is when you go about announcing it to every tom, dick and harry.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Omoawoke2(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
It is not normal

The way the body was created, it is very natural and biological for the body to want to reproduce, hence, sex.
Once the body has matured and developed, the next thing the body craves is sex which is 100% natural.

Men that don’t have sex till a very late age are at risks of prostrate cancer. And they don’t act like real men, they behave like Mumu especially towards the opposite sex. They make wrong judgments and end up marrying just to feel sex, so they marry for wrong motivations most times.

Women that don’t have sex till late adult hood, they behave like psychos, many virgins don clock 40 and no husband are so bitter and behave like weirdos

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Ndleabilli: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
You go explain tire...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Why should IconicR feel embarrased for being a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Obyangel: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
It's normal dear, am a virgin with two kids. Virgins bae wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wetin local man no go see

2 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by FinanceHub: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
We don't know about embarrassment but you can check our signature for loans
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Segun91: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Not normal at all
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Hollyharjii: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
It's okay

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Iliveforever(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
What is this world turning into, a lady telling and educating us that being a virgin is not good??

Truly, the devil is firing his best shots

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Juanmike(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:
It is not normal
You mean am not normal?

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by orion7: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
You lack ability to attract potential mate…

Humans are supposed to start having sex as from 17

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by GreatAchiever1: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
No, sexual purity is a blessing, and to top it off, be a godly one at that, mehn you would be hot cake. Not just to men and women but also to demons and fallen angels(through temptations that wants to bring you down), sha no go use am become prideful, but remember if you are in Christ and know that you would stand before God, who cares if anyone thinks it's embarrassing. It's a virtue, especially in these modern times where sex is now cheap and can easily be accessed.

21 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by xynerise: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
We are living in a world where sexual morality has been trivialised and seen as abnormal.

No matter how sweet wrong is, it is still not right

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Sergio103(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
It's very embarrassing.

Especially as male Virgin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by sonofthunder: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Anything to shame virgins when it's the disvirgined morally bankrupt folks that need to hide their heads in shame.

Chingyyy878:
I think she’s right ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by AwokenVawulence: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin grin I knew the day would come when oloshos go dey stigmatize virgins for not being sluts , just to try and justify such immoral act ,can u imagine a world where person way don sleep with 50 men go dey open mouth abuse person way be virgin. Wonderful grin. Anyways make fornicators take this one hold body . Can't believe this my generation

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by MissSlimbody(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
orion7:
You lack ability to attract potential mate…

Humans are supposed to start having sex as from 17

So you attract potential mate with sex?

It's appalling how wrong has become right, and right wrong 😞😞

Wetin person no go see for social media 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

27 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Omoawoke2(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Juanmike:
You mean am not normal?

If you are a virgin and close to 30, you are a disgrace to manhood.
You go don self-service yourself tire, plus you will make wrong judgement towards women. You can never understand a woman fully. You will lack knowledge of many things and will be behaving like Mumu.
At the end, you will be fantasying that you will end up with one angel sent from above who will fit into your life like a perfect factory fittings. All na fantasy, that you are a virgin doesn’t mean you will end up with the perfect life and live happily ever after like nollywood

5 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by emmy512: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Remember my first time trying sex at 24, finally had her in my bed, got her ass up and I couldn't tell which was the vagina for penetration.

She was also a Virgin.
Weird feeling when I ask her is this is the hole and she's confused as well.

Ended up not fking shit that night..
When I started trying different holes and think I've found one, she'll be having pains, I just petty her shut down.

3 years later I still haven't, probably when I get married, if I do sef.

We'll both have to learn that shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by phemmyfour: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I think she’s right ..
She's wrong

You can always learn on the job

3 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Nazgul: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
She's speaking for herself.

However people choose to live their lives is none of her business. She should focus on her life and relationship and allow people make decisions that's best for them.

10 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Westerhoffe(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin

Bleep whoever believe what this person said.

When we talk of keeping oneself, it's worth it.

I know how much resistance I had put up against women, both single and the married ones.
If I were an attention seeker, I'd have gotten a nick from this platform, because the stories I'd have been posting daily will even seem unbelievable.

Thinking or saying it's because you can't attract the opposite gender!

Really?

I won't glorify sexual immorality… not now, nor ever.

If you have lost yours to a thousand men, then good luck to you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Maybe....
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Kingosytex(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Doomed generation of fools who are hor.ny 24/7.
Generation of vipers wgo have made fornication a norm.

4 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Kingjbase: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Agent of darkness.
Fornication destroys one spiritually. If you want to be great among men abstain from fornication or adultery

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Depends on age, in your twenties it is perfectly okay but in your 30s and 40s it can definitely cause a feeling of embarrassment. A feeling of not being wanted or not physically attractive. Women especially like to gossip a lot, so it makes them uncomfortable when all their friends are talking about intimacy and they just sit there with no clue of what they are talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Tayorshd87: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Age matters allot when it comes to maternity or child bearing in related to virginity or not ..

So sometimes the doctors might advise to have sex often with a potential spouse so your Virgina will have an easy passage of birth during labour and d likes and the earliar u do it at younger age d ealiar u get through it easily so age is the main koko here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland / This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.