Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (92875 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

and who told Jesus didn't drink water when fasting? . Medical literature says a man or woman cannot live long without water, but we can live a long time without food.

Lol...dey deceive yourself
so if u were a pastor, this is what u will preach to ur sheeple

u don turn bible upside down, pls where was it written that Jesus went into d wilderness with bottles of water
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gabaleve:

You will never own a
private jet or even see one in real life as long as you pray
to tap into a "blessing" that is gained by exploiting the
people that could have been led to God.
What did Jesus say when the devil offered him all the
riches in the world? These pastors are already living
lavishly off the temptation that Jesus scaled easily. They
are enjoying their heaven on earth already.
If you like, keep worshipping them.
Oga it takes a prosperous congragation to pay tithe big ebnough to build a university or buy a private jet... easy? why your pastor or imam never buy private jet?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by adeomoade204(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Criminals

I doubt if u have any sanity.. Just a question
Do u know why? I even think you have no parent and if u do have, then u value them not
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Chelseaboii1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
transformed:
Eeyah...make I ask first as you dey attack pastors so, how that one take help Christianity in naija? People wey there imams dey give excuse for killer herdsmen they wash mouth for church matter, people wey dey insecure as to hide their religion from public eye even on Nairaland... If you want to help Naija church and Christianity as you dey portray, go and start your church, ban tithe and offering maybe people like me wey dey don brainwashed go fit come, and of-course maybe people who dey outside church go fit show up for u na church. Unh...assuming say church too plenty...why u no kuku focus on you preaching Christ the way you believe it is right and let the tithers dey do their own instead of this your effort at Christianity shaming?
baba don't get me wrong

I'm not condemning church oo

The church should also help the poor

See pastors dey buy jet, weytn him dey use am do?

See flashy cars, houses, jets, bank account large

Hw many ppl him don help as him b d richest pastor for African
Na una sabi abg

Money wey dm suppose use help some ppl life

Ok if Person go sick dm go say make dm carry am go church for prayers

Instead wey dm go gv am money go hospital

D pastor go still use scope collect offering money from am again

I no wnt talk much hungry dey catch me later
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Venerable612:
In Nigeria. It is fine for Social Media personality like Davido and Wizkid to have private jet... but it’s not fine for a Man of God to have same.

LOL if you believe those guys own private jets, I want to sell the Buckingham palace to you
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lagbaja01:
abeg free that man, his name na dollar already.....so whatx the fuz??
Lmao!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
transformed:
Oga it takes a prosperous congragation to pay tithe big ebnough to build a university or buy a private jet... easy? why your pastor or imam never buy private jet?

it doesn't, u only need a large number of foolish congregation to live in such unnecessary affluence.

he couldn't afford this within one year of establishing the church na?

wetin he get before he start? nothing

so what are u saying

with the high rate of religious gullibility among Nigerians every pastor wey sabi d game go definitely own private jet, na just matter of time
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gabaleve:

Lol...dey deceive yourself
so if u were a pastor, this is what u will preach to ur sheeple

u don turn bible upside down, pls where was it written that Jesus went into d wilderness with bottles of water
oga don't assume what you do not know. Jesus came in the form of flesh and dwelled among men. there was no record from matthew, mark and Luke that he fasted without water.The gospels only say that Jesus did not eat anything.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by City10(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Johncuppa:
Many days of Fasting while we are eating.
Days of all night while others are sleeping.
Reading and attending conferences with their money
Crying to God day and night to make them
Emptying their account for God's sake.
Days in the wilderness and closet for the good of people

And now, they are having the result!

You know what, criticising them from today till tomorrow will not make God stopped answering their prayers, their blessing can not be reversed and they are too busy to read your jealousy except the ones they are told.

God please continue to uphold Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo and all true men of God.
May your grace continue to sustain them and their MINISTRIES.
Let them continue to be stronger than enemies.
Let their success continue to be a good one, provoking enemies who don't believe in their MINISTRIES but have time to study them.

Thank you for telling them the truth. Your hatred can't stop God from blessing them!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Follygunners: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:
$65M is equivalent to 2,340 Venzas at N10,000,000 each.

The money for the maintance of this jet will buy more than one Venza everyday.

Sheeples una well done oh.

Pastors are the number 1 problem of this country, politicians come second.

Very true.. We Nigerians are too lazy and unrealistic hence, looking for various short-cuts to success... Gullible church members, Yahoo-yahoo, scammers, politicians looting etc... Are we simply cursed?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by toye440: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?
kai of all dem na u get sense pass. Anyway i key into it too.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Truthisit: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
I pray to get mine before long. It is a good thing since it is for the international movement of the Pastor, then, I see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Dsov2016: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

dude that plane looks like a Gulfstream g650. just look at the price on google and pls which fighter jet goes for the amount you quoted
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Dsov2016: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
gcof:
the way someone people just quote figures battles me. America’s Air Force 1 will now cost heaven and earth

price range of the new air force 1( 747-8 series) is over $370 million and that is not adding all the special retrofitting then the price dramatically increases. for example to change the chilling system i.e refrigerator cost the u.s.a $24million
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by HigherEd: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
bintushop:

church schools dat d poor cant sent their kids to?

Guy follow Islam and u will never regret.
Slowpoke
How much is alhikmah, crescent and fountain university? Go do your findings and come back to tell me stories.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by babaireti(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Johncuppa:

They must be criticised
If they are not, God has not really bless them
Criticising a successful man without reason is a sign of God's sworn blessing.
Read about, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and you will see that sworn blessing and criticism go together.

When you want to pluck a fruit, but you are unable to. You try throwing stones and sticks to fall it and you couldn't still have then you term such a fruit "sour grape"
I like this PR ,good image makers from these Pastopreneurs ,they are really spending this thithes to pay image laundrers to counter Daddy freezers wella
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by sim2003: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Criminals
Shut up! dont call a man of God criminal.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
sim2003:

Adeboye is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

My oga, na the price be that o.

Just Googled it, that's a Gulfstream G550. Appears he bought it in 2015.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
transformed:

When did these daddy g.o.s start their exploitation ministry? It's been decades. Even drops of water can form an ocean. These men has been exploiting for ages and that's why they're so rich now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:
$65M is equivalent to 2,340 Venzas at N10,000,000 each.

The money for the maintance of this jet will buy more than one Venza everyday.

Sheeples una well done oh.

Pastors are the number 1 problem of this country, politicians come second.
The sheeples are the problem. If Maga no pay, sharp guy will be out of business.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

oga don't assume what you do not know. Jesus came in the form of flesh and dwelled among men. there was no record from matthew, mark and Luke that he fasted without water.The gospels only say that Jesus did not eat anything.

thank u, u wey b Google wey knw everything.
I agree the bible didn't mention water

even if he had only water fr forty days, it is still not what ur daddy G.O can do.

he was only able to walk back home on his own because he had supernatural abilities, so cancel that flesh wey u dey talk.
we knw he came in flesh but he still retained his extraordinary supernatural abilities.

even mahatma Gandhi that survived 21 days on just water couldn't walk after the 8th day. he always laid at a spot

u think say na easy thing to bone food?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:

Case study: Elijah & Elisha

(2 Kings 2:9). So when your pastor prays for you and God answers you have tapped into his blessings?

Read 1 Kings 19:15-20. It was God who called Elisha and instructed Elijah to anoint him. Elisha was not blessed because Elijah was blessed. He was destined to be a prophet. Not because he tapped into someone else blessings.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Premiumwriter: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
chuose2:
Adeboye's Jet is in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
this is the most useless conspiracy theory I've ever heard in my life. Go get a life bro. That video doesn't make an iota sense.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
sim2003:

You think calling him a man of God up and down will make him so? People like him are already mentioned in the bible. People like worship these pastors are mentioned too.

2 Peter 2:1-3 - “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Shegzy8:

I am a christian and in no support of what some pastors are doing but we just have to be liberal...you don't criticize men of God just any how....go to the book of numbers 12:1 when miriam and aaron began talking about the cushite(ethiopian) woman he married, the lord heard and was angered.....because of that miriam became leprous...if you know you are not worshiping any pastor, then leave them with their lives and let them reap the rewards
Alright, may God grant us understanding.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Obascoetubi: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Myself2(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

They got the info from the haters favorite search engine called BAD BELLEgle
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Authoreety:
God blessed abraham,isaac and jacob tremendously, so I c no reason why our daddys in d Lord shouldnt enjoy d gud stuffs of life...

I graciously tap into the blessings of Adeboye, Oyedepo and other great men of God like david and solomon..
Dont worry....... The poor missionaries who paved the way for you to forming "Christian " were not "great men of God " because they were not fraudsters.

Oya kontinu
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by lloyds(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Adeboye is a criminal

Just like your father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.