Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (92753 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by dallyemmy: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
VERY SOON THE CHURCH WOULD ACQUIRE SPACE SHUTTLE FOR MEETINGS ON THE MOON... YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET SAHARAREPORTER....THAT IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. JUST $65M PLANE AND YOU ARE TALKING...JUST WAIT AND SEE...
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Newboss(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs
Your ignorance is absolutely nauseating! angry The cheapest jet in the world is ovet $1 million.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
buhariguy:
Hmm.
All this are vanity upon vanity
That is for your Church members, not for our churches and pastors Adeboye and Oyedepo. We will soon buy more jets to spread message of God in the air.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Johncuppa(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Icon79:
So I do err because I do not know the scripture, eh? OK then, maybe I don't know the scripture. But please do know that the scriptures you cited, some of them out of context I might add, do not in any way, shape or form justify the love of money that you are trying to defend.

Deut. 8:18 - To get the context, you gotta start from verse 16. Here's the full quotes IN CONTEXT:

He gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never known, to humble and test you so that in the end it might go well with you. You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. (Deut 8: 16-18).

So tell me, how could you use the above citation to justify the accumulation of wealth we see amongst some pastors today?

2 Corin. 8:9 - For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, though He was rich, but for your sake became poor, so that you may become rich.

Again, this citation stated that Jesus Christ was rich (and yes, he was because he created everything in Heaven and on earth), but I am clueless how this verse justifies the accumulation of wealth? If anything, it actually taught against such behavior. If we are followers of Jesus then we should emulate him ... even when we are "rich", we should try to become poor by using our wealth to serve others and assist the poor and not by buying private jets that we don't need.

2 Corin. 9:11 You, who have been enriched in all things.

Again, it beats me how the above scripture justifies accumulation of wealth!

3John2 I wish you above all things that thou may be prospereth and in good health

Again, the apostle John said 'I wish above all things that you prosper even as your soul prospers'. Again, this scripture in no way justifies accumulation of wealth. The emphasis is on the prosperity of the soul. And in addition, scriptural prosperity doesn't always speaks to material prosperity.

O pari

Good!
I got you right

God bless you sir and you are highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by ugosteine23: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Criminals
U must b a poor man. Poor people are always complaining
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by greatman247(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?

i wont say this is not a blessing really but one thing i do know is that this is a fraudulent act worst than yahoo, its a scam scheming of the congregation using God's name, that is a worst crime and paying more than yahoo. No yahoo scammer has what this pastors has and after most of them teaches their foolish members, all is vanity upon vanity and they still go to acquire more wealth and member starve to bed most nights.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

That is for your Church members, not for our churches and pastors Adeboye and Oyedepo. We will soon buy more jets to spread message of God in the air.
we don't worship material things in my church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ali Modu sherrif and Orji Kalu's jet is worth $80 million each. They have the last jets in the country.

Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
angry wink grin
Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by schurley(m): 3:03am On Feb 06, 2018
:
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by schurley(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2018
I don't just knw why some people envy great men of God.... these jets are needed for God's work....RCCG to be precise av branches in 198 countries all over the world, ooh u expect them to board commercial airline even with their cumbersome task of reaching out to their other branches and scheduled meeting nd event even when they can afford to aqucire private jet to ease their task
These great men of God which some of u ignorantly refer to as fraudster have helped create thousands of job opportunities, save thousands of life and changed the life of so many destitute... but due to ur myopic reasoning u tend to display ur level of high insanity abt them as if they are the cause of ur impoverished life

What really baffles me d most is dat many of them shouting tithe money here and dere don't even drop a penny in church offering box nt to talk of paying tithe, yet they are the one that makes the loudest noise as if their live depends on what others drops in church offering box... Those that really pay watch dem and smile without a single complaint knowing d benefits attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by schurley(m): 3:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Two gr8 men of God cool cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Localamos(m): 5:39am On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Hmm.

It's the type of vanity you should wish to enjoy in your life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by farem: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Hmm.

If they have shown adeboyes tattered slippers, it would have been awesome 'Godly" to you. So much for your 'god'
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by tlops(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Hmm.
That is what they tell you. To them this is life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

LoL, you realise they don't really own all of those wristwatches? most times they're simply modelling for them and posting the pics online while cashing in on the reputation that they're so rich, most of these celebs live simple private lives and only put on these extravagance for show; that's why once they have terrible health issues you'll realise they're not as wealthy as you thought they were as they'll start soliciting for donations which would make the average fan ask "What about all these cars and wristwatches they always show to us?"

That’s quite enlightening. I think you are right. It’s all for the showbiz. Showing off is what makes them relevant. Thanks boss!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2018
Localamos:

It's the type of vanity you should wish to enjoy in your life.
is better for me to die the death than to indulge in sin,

But I did not say adaboye commit sin.

But as for me, i will use the money to help my generation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by sensecementary(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2018
gcof:
abeg wetin bring mama pastor talk here? That I do not like someone/thing doesn’t mean I have to spread lies about them

who dey spread lie na

na u nor knw how much d jet cost, what they said its worth is actually what it is
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by sensecementary(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2018

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
danthamccoy:

I won't keyboard fight you. There are private jets of up to $100m but you obviously enjoy your ignorance. Enjoy the bliss.

so why say Sahara reporters inflated the price if u know there are jets that costs as much as $100m
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by sensecementary(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2018

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by chuose2: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Premiumwriter:
this is the most useless conspiracy theory I've ever heard in my life. Go get a life bro. That video doesn't make an iota sense.
The Truth is bitter grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by chuose2: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Premiumwriter:
this is the most useless conspiracy theory I've ever heard in my life. Go get a life bro. That video doesn't make an iota sense.
The Truth is bitter grin

fpeter:

Crap, believe this then believe anything.
The problem is when u believe we don't all know that Adeboye is a Freemason and a biz man.
Of course we now all know how fake Adeboye is.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Premiumwriter: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
chuose2:
The Truth is bitter grin
No o I'm with #freethesheeple but I have to admit the video doesn't make any sense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by danthamccoy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Gabaleve:

so why say Sahara reporters inflated the price if u know there are jets that costs as much as $100m
Sigh. Now who's got the comprehension problem? Read what I typed again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Kay25(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chelseaboii1:

U are a madman

Hw did God bless dm

is it not d same offering and tight dey used in buying those jet
Your arguemenet is lame did they force anyone to pay tithe or offering as long it is their church and u decided to pay at your will without any duress they are not a criminal you can go check ur law.tithe is for meat to be in the house of the lord and this and priest who is allowed to take it you hear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by chuose2: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Premiumwriter:
No o
I'm with #freethesheeple but I have to admit the video doesn't make any sense.
The Truth no go make sense to you now, as u be son of widow grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Gabaleve(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
danthamccoy:
Sigh. Now who's got the comprehension problem? Read what I typed again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Localamos(m): 4:43am On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
is better for me to die the death than to indulge in sin,

But I did not say adaboye commit sin.

But as for me, i will use the money to help my generation

I don't understand. Is flying a private jet sin? Or who told you the man has not impacted his generation and even the generations after him?

If CR7 flies a jet, it's ok. But when it comes to a clergy then it becomes sin?

I don't understand
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Localamos(m): 4:54am On Feb 08, 2018
Kay25:

Your arguemenet is lame did they force anyone to pay tithe or offering as long it is their church and u decided to pay at your will without any duress they are not a criminal you can go check ur law.tithe is for meat to be in the house of the lord and this and priest who is allowed to take it you hear

Valid point. No one is forced to pay tithe and offering.
Most of all these people have the Judas Iscariot mentality. They easily judge that the money could have been used to help the poor and yet their minds aren't pure.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by limitless777(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Gabaleve:

You will never own a
private jet or even see one in real life as long as you pray
to tap into a "blessing" that is gained by exploiting the
people that could have been led to God.
What did Jesus say when the devil offered him all the
riches in the world? These pastors are already living
lavishly off the temptation that Jesus scaled easily. They
are enjoying their heaven on earth already.
If you like, keep worshipping them.

kill Urself because of d people GOD has decided to bless wdt giving U ANY explanation or taking permission from U.

the thief was a criminal but made heaven because GOD decided to wdt owing anyone any apologies.

it's U who actually WORSHIP Pastors and it's U who will NEVER own a car wheel not to talk of private jet NOT me.

I'm an Entrepreneur and an employer FYI so I'm not one of those lazy folks who irrationally lick anyone's a**

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.