Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (92767 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Softwhales(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
b]Advice to haters of good things
[/b]
Hypertension is real, heart attack is real
Work hard and get your own Private jet because your anger and your sarcastic comment will not put a dine in your pocket.

Don't of die before your time

You too can own a private jet
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by GindoX(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Baba god, me to wnt priv jet. . . cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gabaleve:

thank u, u wey b Google wey knw everything.
I agree the bible didn't mention water

even if he had only water fr forty days, it is still not what ur daddy G.O can do.

he was only able to walk back home on his own because he had supernatural abilities, so cancel that flesh wey u dey talk.
we knw he came in flesh but he still retained his extraordinary supernatural abilities.

even mahatma Gandhi that survived 21 days on just water couldn't walk after the 8th day. he always laid at a spot

u think say na easy thing to bone food?
People dey wen dey fast without food. Just talk say u Neva see dem den I go understand
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by ooshinibos: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have no problem with a man of God having a JET
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gabaleve:

dry fasting of more than 40days?

no food no water??

guy go chop
I non talk say person go fast without water oh? Non add maggi for the tori oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bobby4090:
So Oyedepo has a private Aircraft Hangar in the Airport. Pls, what does this man do?

He scams gullible Christians of their hard earned money.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Explorers(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

@fighter jets

F-22 Raptor & F-35 Raptor Lightning II costs over $100m per unit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by taiwojoe40(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?
that's how a typical Nigerian reasons...always wishing and dreaming...tap into what? do dangote,mark zuckerberg have a private jet ? when you don't sweat to make money,you will spend it anyhow..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Benjom(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
MRLANNISTER:

(2 Kings 2:9). So when your pastor prays for you and God answers you have tapped into his blessings?

Read 1 Kings 19:15-20. It was God who called Elisha and instructed Elijah to anoint him. Elisha was not blessed because Elijah was blessed. He was destined to be a prophet. Not because he tapped into someone else blessings.

I'm so happy I inspired you to open your Bible this day. However, you missed the mark a bit. Our contention was on "tapping into someone else's blessing" (check your earlier comment). Afterwards, Elisha craved for a double portion of the anointing upon Elijah and he got it. Now, go back to the Bible and read the whole chapters on those aforementioned prophets. Not as a story but as a life enhancing book.

You can actually tap into what another person carries. If you still insist that it's not possible, then you're saying that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are not transferable or can't be tapped into. They are "blessings" that can be tapped into.

Humility is one of the pivotal keys in the school of success. Just be humble and accept your flaws young man.

Stay blessed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
lloyds:

Just like your father.
How does this change the fact that Adeboye is a criminal?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

LOL if you believe those guys own private jets, I want to sell the Buckingham palace to you

Lol... bros Ion even know really. Buh I know those guys always flying private and showing off 30 million wristwatches�. I suppose they can afford a PJ if they want.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by danthamccoy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gabaleve:

so they are cheaper?

ozwor

learn to read more
read everything u come across
very helpful
I won't keyboard fight you. There are private jets of up to $100m but you obviously enjoy your ignorance. Enjoy the bliss.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Duru009(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lord, I receive thesame GRACE of Prosperity as Papa Oyedepo and Papa Adebaye in Jesus name .... Amen!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by gcof(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gabaleve:

because na ur mama pastor abi

so pls how much is a new gulf stream jet?
abeg wetin bring mama pastor talk here? That I do not like someone/thing doesn’t mean I have to spread lies about them
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by AGIDIMA1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Go start your own if u think is easy. Idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Azam101: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Church business is good!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

Loool.....standard F-15's currently cost between $75m to $100m. And they don't even rank among the top 10 most sophisticated jets in the US arsenal. Sophisticated models like the F-22 Raptor (about $350m) and the B-2 stealth bombers (about $750m) go for much more.
A standard Gulfstream G650, which is one of the best-selling private jet models, goes for about $65m, so if that is what Adeboye is using as I've heard, that is likely what he paid for it.

None of us know though because churches in Nigeria are neither transparent, nor accountable to their members and they don't release annual financial returns (a popular practice for churches and non-charities in the UK) . They're basically like family businesses.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Venerable612:

Lol... bros Ion even know really. Buh I know those guys always flying private and showing off 30 million wristwatches�. I suppose they can afford a PJ if they want.
LoL, you realise they don't really own all of those wristwatches? most times they're simply modelling for them and posting the pics online while cashing in on the reputation that they're so rich, most of these celebs live simple private lives and only put on these extravagance for show; that's why once they have terrible health issues you'll realise they're not as wealthy as you thought they were as they'll start soliciting for donations which would make the average fan ask "What about all these cars and wristwatches they always show to us?"
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by chysam: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jesus is in my house now.I told him about Adegboye's private jet and he sent me to him to sell it off and give the proceeds to the poor.
But my mouth is too heavy to tell him.
Can anybody help me please?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:

I'm so happy I inspired you to open your Bible this day. However, you missed the mark a bit. Our contention was on "tapping into someone else's blessing" (check your earlier comment). Afterwards, Elisha craved for a double portion of the anointing upon Elijah and he got it. Now, go back to the Bible and read the whole chapters on those aforementioned prophets. Not as a story but as a life enhancing book.

You can actually tap into what another person carries. If you still insist that it's not possible, then you're saying that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are not transferable or can't be tapped into. They are "blessings" that can be tapped into.

Humility is one of the pivotal keys in the school of success. Just be humble and accept your flaws young man.

Stay blessed.

IGNORANCE... Dwell in it since you chose to interpret the bible your own way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Icon79(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
According to my bible, the love of money is the ROOT of all evil.

I've always asked myself how many private jets that the saints of the old - the apostles: Peter, John, Paul, etc. possessed during their time?
Were all those giants of the faith not blessed? I am not in position to criticize anybody but everybody needs to be very careful and that includes all those so called mighty men of God. Some of y'all are worshipping men thinking that you're worshipping God. Listen, pastor Adeboye is NOT my example. Pastor Oyedepo is NOT my example. I have only one example and His Name is Jesus Christ!

O pari

Johncuppa:

Job was a Holy and righteous man yet the greatest of all men of the east in his days.
My prayer is to have the grace these men are carrying.

They are just breaking grounds everywhere.

Poverty is not a measure of holiness.
And wealth is not a criteria to missing heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by memory123(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Father Lord I crave for such blessing...Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Kennedyiheme: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

Pastors are not your problem, politicians are. Do pastors steal your money?
are you a fool?... how old are you... how long have you been staying in Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Kennedyiheme: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
bezimo:

You are insane and very lame in your thinking.. engaging you is stupidity.. I have seen several private Jets at the airport because I fly often. I guess no one in your cursed generation have neared the airport before,talkless of flying..talkless of seeing private jet..talkless of conceiving such in your poor mind..

You say I worship pastors.You are confused and ignorant of basic spiritual principles, now I am taught from scriptures to honor, respect and celebrate my prophets...in person of Bishop David Oyedepo and his spiritual father Daddy G.O. I celebrate them. I love them.

So when they started ministry over 35 years riding beetle and treeking to preach the gospel, going through the wilderness phase of their devine assignment...were were stupid useless idiots like you... probably not born then....were people not giving then..
See ehn..who God has blessed..is blessed.

Your poverty mentality is not only sickening but repulsive..Is God's will not for his children to be wealthy?. Is Abraham who was super wealthy in every thing in heaven or hell?...it's agents of hell like you that will rather prefer the church and men of God living in poverty than in wealth and blessings as ordained by God..what a daft idiot you are.Your place is in the lagoon..you can freely jump in..cause your opinion..is garbage.

See ehn, the people of God will continue to prosper and get more richer, men of God will continue to be blessed and have more private jets to reach more places for the gospel..you can die if you want to die..but nothing changes.

So our men of God don't help the poor..when I say you are a daft...you will not know how
Bishop Oyedepo foundation gives scholarships to indigent students running to hundred of millions of Naira every year..
The church has a welfare system through the cell fellowship to cater for members needing help
Bishop sent reliefs material to Osun state to rescue the workers from hunger that year.you didn't see that.
It's a private jet you saw. Please get out..Stupid hypocrite

Jesus rejected Satan's gift of prosperity because of the cost that comes with it..but blessed be God, because Jesus took everything from him with his death and resurrection and handed over the keys of that prosperity to the people of God..your problem is not only stupidity..but deep seeted chronic ignorance..
how many people of God are prospering... did you read that Nigeria has more people living in poverty than India... India that has more population... where do they pick you people from
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Johncuppa(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Icon79:
According to my bible, the love of money is the ROOT of all evil.

I've always asked myself how many private jets that the saints of the old - the apostles: Peter, John, Paul, etc. possessed during their time?
Were all those giants of the faith not blessed? I am not in position to criticize anybody but everybody needs to be very careful and that includes all those so called mighty men of God. Some of y'all are worshipping men thinking that you're worshipping God. Listen, pastor Adeboye is NOT my example. Pastor Oyedepo is NOT my example. I have only one example and His Name is Jesus Christ!

O pari

You err because you do not know the scripture and the power of God.

You are quoting a verse you do not understand.
The love of money is a sin, agreed. But the *having of it is not.

Deut. 8:18, for I'm your God who giveth thee power to make WEALTH

2 Corin. 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, though He was rich, but for your sake became poor, so that you may become rich

2 Corin. 9:11 You, who have been enriched in all things.

3John2 I wish you above all things that thou may be prospereth and in good health

All scriptures paraphrased.

You don't know half of the scripture these men know and you are neither hearing nor close to God than them for God's sake

Now, ask yourself, how many phone did Jesus use, so you good disciple of Jesus, why are you using phone.
Bro, pray to God to bless you. Jesus did not call anyone to be poor. You can't be praying to be rich while expecting men of God to be poor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by ojoagba: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Johncuppa:
Many days of Fasting while we are eating.
Days of all night while others are sleeping.
Reading and attending conferences with their money
Crying to God day and night to make them
Emptying their account for God's sake.
Days in the wilderness and closet for the good of people

And now, they are having the result!

You know what, criticising them from today till tomorrow will not make God stopped answering their prayers, their blessing can not be reversed and they are too busy to read your jealousy except the ones they are told.

God please continue to uphold Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo and all true men of God.
May your grace continue to sustain them and their MINISTRIES.
Let them continue to be stronger than enemies.
Let their success continue to be a good one, provoking enemies who don't believe in their MINISTRIES but have time to study them.

am in love with this piece bro. where were the haters when this men rejected lucrative jobs just to serve God at a time when people say " shes as poor as a church rat" God is a rewarder. Solomon was rich. Jesus was not poor because, his father owes the whole world and was taking money from d month of fishes. they are frustrated and pained that pastors aren't crying for financial help just to mock them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by bezimo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
how many people of God are prospering... did you read that Nigeria has more people living in poverty than India... India that has more population... where do they pick you people from

I am prospering in my own little level..so is the people of God that I know were I fellowship..that you are frustrated, broke and poor.. doesn't mean everyone is experiencing same.. Know were to direct your frustrations..Face the failed useless govt who has the major responsibility to better the lot of the people who elected them and leave pastors alone.
.Oh were they picked us from..you would soon know far..
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Lovely538: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?
I tap into this blessing in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
are you a fool?... how old are you... how long have you been staying in Nigeria?
I'm not a fool, but I wouldn't know if you are. What I know is that pastors are not our problems in this country. Our problems are the political leaders.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Icon79(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
So I do err because I do not know the scripture, eh? OK then, maybe I don't know the scripture. But please do know that the scriptures you cited, some of them out of context I might add, do not in any way, shape or form justify the love of money that you are trying to defend.

Deut. 8:18 - To get the context, you gotta start from verse 16. Here's the full quotes IN CONTEXT:

He gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never known, to humble and test you so that in the end it might go well with you. You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. (Deut 8: 16-18).

So tell me, how could you use the above citation to justify the accumulation of wealth we see amongst some pastors today?

2 Corin. 8:9 - For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, though He was rich, but for your sake became poor, so that you may become rich.

Again, this citation stated that Jesus Christ was rich (and yes, he was because he created everything in Heaven and on earth), but I am clueless how this verse justifies the accumulation of wealth? If anything, it actually taught against such behavior. If we are followers of Jesus then we should emulate him ... even when we are "rich", we should try to become poor by using our wealth to serve others and assist the poor and not by buying private jets that we don't need.

Again, it beats me how the above scripture justifies accumulation of wealth!

3John2 I wish you above all things that thou may be prospereth and in good health

Again, the apostle John said 'I wish above all things that you prosper even as your soul prospers'. Again, this scripture in no way justifies accumulation of wealth. The emphasis is on the prosperity of the soul. And in addition, scriptural prosperity doesn't always speaks to material prosperity.

O pari

Johncuppa:

You err because you do not know the scripture and the power of God.

You are quoting a verse you do not understand.
The love of money is a sin, agreed. But the *having of it is not.

Deut. 8:18, for I'm your God who giveth thee power to make WEALTH

2 Corin. 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, though He was rich, but for your sake became poor, so that you may become rich

All scriptures paraphrased.

You don't know half of the scripture these men know and you are neither hearing nor close to God than them for God's sake

Now, ask yourself, how many phone did Jesus use, so you good disciple of Jesus, why are you using phone.
Bro, pray to God to bless you. Jesus did not call anyone to be poor. You can't be praying to be rich while expecting men of God to be poor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by rejoice4eva(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Johncuppa:
Many days of Fasting while we are eating.
Days of all night while others are sleeping.
Reading and attending conferences with their money
Crying to God day and night to make them
Emptying their account for God's sake.
Days in the wilderness and closet for the good of people

And now, they are having the result!

You know what, criticising them from today till tomorrow will not make God stopped answering their prayers, their blessing can not be reversed and they are too busy to read your jealousy except the ones they are told.

God please continue to uphold Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo and all true men of God.
May your grace continue to sustain them and their MINISTRIES.
Let them continue to be stronger than enemies.
Let their success continue to be a good one, provoking enemies who don't believe in their MINISTRIES but have time to study them.

Amen my brother. Some people never missed their breakfast for once, while these great men have done unbelievable days of fasting without food. Some of them can not do simple arithmetic, but they have the audacity to accuse great minds and successful intellectual. Some never assist or impact only one individual meaningfully, but are busy abusing great men who have affected millions of lives positively. Shame to the enemies of the Cross. Hallelujah, the Church is marching forward.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
bezimo:

You are insane and very lame in your thinking.. engaging you is stupidity.. I have seen several private Jets at the airport because I fly often. I guess no one in your cursed generation have neared the airport before,talkless of flying..talkless of seeing private jet..talkless of conceiving such in your poor mind..

You say I worship pastors.You are confused and ignorant of basic spiritual principles, now I am taught from scriptures to honor, respect and celebrate my prophets...in person of Bishop David Oyedepo and his spiritual father Daddy G.O. I celebrate them. I love them.

So when they started ministry over 35 years riding beetle and treeking to preach the gospel, going through the wilderness phase of their devine assignment...were were stupid useless idiots like you... probably not born then....were people not giving then..
See ehn..who God has blessed..is blessed.

Your poverty mentality is not only sickening but repulsive..Is God's will not for his children to be wealthy?. Is Abraham who was super wealthy in every thing in heaven or hell?...it's agents of hell like you that will rather prefer the church and men of God living in poverty than in wealth and blessings as ordained by God..what a daft idiot you are.Your place is in the lagoon..you can freely jump in..cause your opinion..is garbage.

See ehn, the people of God will continue to prosper and get more richer, men of God will continue to be blessed and have more private jets to reach more places for the gospel..you can die if you want to die..but nothing changes.

So our men of God don't help the poor..when I say you are a daft...you will not know how
Bishop Oyedepo foundation gives scholarships to indigent students running to hundred of millions of Naira every year..
The church has a welfare system through the cell fellowship to cater for members needing help
Bishop sent reliefs material to Osun state to rescue the workers from hunger that year.you didn't see that.
It's a private jet you saw. Please get out..Stupid hypocrite

Jesus rejected Satan's gift of prosperity because of the cost that comes with it..but blessed be God, because Jesus took everything from him with his death and resurrection and handed over the keys of that prosperity to the people of God..your problem is not only stupidity..but deep seeted chronic ignorance..

And you resort to insults, it is very terrible for a sheeple to be corrected. I am quite financially well off as well, my term may have been a little drastic but there are certainly a lot of members of the audience who live in poverty.

In the bible you are also taught about false prophets. As you have chosen to ignore that, then your stupidity is your own burden.

Your IQ is terribly low so it's pretty hard to even read through this rubbish that you put together. Oyedepo and Adeboye trekked with the aim of making money off gullible sheeple like you and it is the same idiots like you that are celebrating them today. Their wealth has nothing to do with God, that is your relations that have been praying to tap into the money have been living a life of disappointment and sorrow.

You give other fools like you a bad name. Doesn't Oyedepo foundation still turn a profit annually? No wonder people have been cautious of you since birth. Your low IQ is infectious.

Jesus rejected Satan's gift because it was vanity and because he found it insulting for the Devil to tempt the real children of God. But the devil hasn't even left hell to tempt and today's pastors are already swimming in the luxury of vanity that Jesus rejected.

You are truly a waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.