Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (92758 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by bart10: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gulfstream IV is cool and a new one is about $45. This aircraft looks cool though but doubt if it cost up to $65.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by temmythourpe(f): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chelseaboii1:

Stop sayn rubbish hw is God blessing dm

Using ppl tight and offering to buy private jet?
How do you Know if it is actually God blessing or Not God Blessing? Or maybe you have become God. Are you the God that Created them ? Where you there when God created them ? Do you even know if God is happy with them or Sad. Do you Are you God Can you answer this questions like God Please ehen lets just let God do his work and not do it for him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Emmyjah50:

May you never receive or desire any good thing.
And the church say A..m
Fighting for ur god as usual...why dont u let him fight for himself
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by anubabab: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
see how someone go carry curse.... hnn continu
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Shegzy8(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
debolayinka:

What's in the bible oo, Bros?
I am a christian and in no support of what some pastors are doing but we just have to be liberal...you don't criticize men of God just any how....go to the book of numbers 12:1 when miriam and aaron began talking about the cushite(ethiopian) woman he married, the lord heard and was angered.....because of that miriam became leprous...if you know you are not worshiping any pastor, then leave them with their lives and let them reap the rewards
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by bezimo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It is not yours too. It is pitiful that you have now convinced yourself that is only pastors that God blesses. Even Jesus Christ himself fed the thousands he preached too, food. But these Daddy G.O's feed off their audience's money.

No one will jump into a lagoon. You will never own a private jet or even see one in real life as long as you pray to tap into a "blessing" that is gained by exploiting the people that could have been led to God.

What did Jesus say when the devil offered him all the riches in the world? These pastors are already living lavishly off the temptation that Jesus scaled easily. They are enjoying their heaven on earth already.

If you like, keep worshipping them.

You are insane and very lame in your thinking.. engaging you is stupidity.. I have seen several private Jets at the airport because I fly often. I guess no one in your cursed generation have neared the airport before,talkless of flying..talkless of seeing private jet..talkless of conceiving such in your poor mind..

You say I worship pastors.You are confused and ignorant of basic spiritual principles, now I am taught from scriptures to honor, respect and celebrate my prophets...in person of Bishop David Oyedepo and his spiritual father Daddy G.O. I celebrate them. I love them.

So when they started ministry over 35 years riding beetle and treeking to preach the gospel, going through the wilderness phase of their devine assignment...were were stupid useless idiots like you... probably not born then....were people not giving then..
See ehn..who God has blessed..is blessed.

Your poverty mentality is not only sickening but repulsive..Is God's will not for his children to be wealthy?. Is Abraham who was super wealthy in every thing in heaven or hell?...it's agents of hell like you that will rather prefer the church and men of God living in poverty than in wealth and blessings as ordained by God..what a daft idiot you are.Your place is in the lagoon..you can freely jump in..cause your opinion..is garbage.

See ehn, the people of God will continue to prosper and get more richer, men of God will continue to be blessed and have more private jets to reach more places for the gospel..you can die if you want to die..but nothing changes.

So our men of God don't help the poor..when I say you are a daft...you will not know how
Bishop Oyedepo foundation gives scholarships to indigent students running to hundred of millions of Naira every year..
The church has a welfare system through the cell fellowship to cater for members needing help
Bishop sent reliefs material to Osun state to rescue the workers from hunger that year.you didn't see that.
It's a private jet you saw. Please get out..Stupid hypocrite

Jesus rejected Satan's gift of prosperity because of the cost that comes with it..but blessed be God, because Jesus took everything from him with his death and resurrection and handed over the keys of that prosperity to the people of God..your problem is not only stupidity..but deep seeted chronic ignorance..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:

The money Adeboye is chilling with, is it his own?

Nope, those are monies HIS members, lovers and admirers gave him.

If you want to blame Adeboye for your financial woes, you know what to do.

Convince him to buy a presidential ticket, get your PVC and give him your vote.

Blaming Adeboye for your unemployment status is like blaming Donald Trump for the poor Internet service in your village

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Writs: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
What happened to giving away all you have, money, jet, etc to enter the kingdom of heaven as taught by Jesus?

Little wonder they don't preach salvation but prosperity. They have accepted that they're all hell bound.

Oles!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by FriendofGod: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thieves!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
SahaLIES reporters and their over exaggerated news , a brand new Boeing 737 cost about 48mil dollars so how come does a private jet of that kind costs 65mil dollars undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?

THOSE ARE VANITY upon VANITY!!!

ADEBOYE has said so many times grin.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Philinho(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Criminals
What did he stole from your house?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
You will see more wealth transfer to the church...if i were u i wil tap into it...

Bible prohencies

Isaiah 60:5 ‘The wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come’

Isaiah 60:11 ‘Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring the wealth of the nations ‘

Isaiah 61:6 ‘You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast’.

Isaiah 66:12 ‘I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream’.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

Olabestonic001:
lies!

How can that jet be $65 million? A sophisticated fighter jet is at best $15 million. How do you folks do these stuffs

Bros pls take ur time n find prices of brand new private jets, it can cost from a few million dollars to 80 million dollars or more.

Meanwhile sophisticated fighter jets do not cost 15m dollars at best. 15 million is on the low side. For some jets, 15 million is price of second hand.

Very old Migg33 jet fighters are still around 1 - 2 million dollars.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by dingbang(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am waiting for one pastor to sell all his properties and give to the poor. Only then can I attend his church.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
princejerry4th:

You will see more wealth transfer to the church...if i were u i wil tap into it...

Bible prohencies

Isaiah 60:5 ‘The wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come’

Isaiah 60:11 ‘Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring the wealth of the nations ‘

Isaiah 61:6 ‘You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast’.

Isaiah 66:12 ‘I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream’.

Christians aren't the richest in the world.

In fact 99% of billionaires on Forbes list aren't Christians.

Last time I checked, Bill gates, otedola, Dangote? Mark Zuckerberg etc aren't members of ur church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by TopDogNaija(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's funny how critics keep springing up everyday bcoz of this stupid man called daddy Freez. For goodness sake why will anyone accuse pstr Adeboye of theft. This is madness I swear.
Daddy freeze, the fire dah will cook u in hell no be play play o!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Daricon(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:
$65M is equivalent to 2,340 Venzas at N10,000,000 each.

The money for the maintance of this jet will buy more than one Venza everyday.

Sheeples una well done oh.

Pastors are the number 1 problem of this country, politicians come second.

My broda d tin taya me o

My
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by tunary(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Tap where bro?
He is a palm wine tapper
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Spoilt4toto: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
I tap into his blessings in Jesus name. Soon I shall park my masserati SUV in my own house in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by molasautos(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ask Google
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by jude33084(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

Correct Sir.

That AC is not more than 10M doss smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Johncuppa(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
ImissNwamaikpe:

The earlier you start your own business MINISTRY, the better it would be for a wretched sycophant like you.

Since you know that it is by fasting, attending conferences and sleepless nights that these pastorprenuers got wealthy, what then is keeping you and your generation in the vicious circle of abject poverty.

Poor FOOL.

Where is my Nwamaikpe?? Excuse us. cry cry
Who is this one?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by loganx: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:
lies!

you are a f*%king LIAR!
"A single Air Force F-35A costs a whopping $148 million. One Marine Corps F-35B costs an unbelievable $251 million. A lone Navy F-35C costs a mind-boggling $337 million. Average the three models together, and a 'generic' F-35 costs $178 million,"

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
bart10:
Gulfstream IV is cool and a new one is about $45. This aircraft looks cool though but doubt if it cost up to $65.

Depends on the model.

It can go from 30 million dollars to 60 million dollars, or more.

The point is, pastors spending 10 billion naira on private jets is very wrong. I thought they said its all vanity grin.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by molasautos(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bobby4090:
So Oyedepo has a private Aircraft Hangar in the Airport. Pls, what does this man do?
ask Google

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by mamaya24(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is really irrelevant cos God knows all of our hearts and those that are His children

Don't hate cos it kills #spreadlove#
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Franking: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?

Mumu, tapper. That's how u justify fraud and all manners of iniquity. One day u will tap into prison.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
temmythourpe:
How do you Know if it is actually God blessing or Not God Blessing? Or maybe you have become God. Are you the God that Created them ? Where you there when God created them ? Do you even know if God is happy with them or Sad. Do you Are you God Can you answer this questions like God Please ehen lets just let God do his work and not do it for him.

Con business men.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by bintushop: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
It is impossible for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God than a camel to enter into the eye of a needle.. Jesus could have afford any mobility in his time but he chose not to. He knows all is vanity. Than God I converted to Islam. U will never see an Iman with a private jet. What for? May Allah SWT have mercy on us
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by clems88(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
guy no be lie joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.