Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (92749 Views)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
EODforce:
. keep deceiving yourself young man
no go hustle!
And what has your hustling brought you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Let somebody shout, There is God ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Johncuppa(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Authoreety:
God blessed abraham,isaac and jacob tremendously, so I c no reason why our daddys in d Lord shouldnt enjoy d gud stuffs of life...

I graciously tap into the blessings of Adeboye, Oyedepo and other great men of God like david and solomon..
Job was a Holy and righteous man yet the greatest of all men of the east in his days.
My prayer is to have the grace these men are carrying.

They are just breaking grounds everywhere.

Poverty is not a measure of holiness.
And wealth is not a criteria to missing heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Lagbaja01(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
abeg free that man, his name na dollar already.....so whatx the fuz??
hopefulLandlord:
pastor Crefo Dollar uses $65M jet
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by wellmax(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Criminals

What did he steal from you?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by limitless777(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?

Sir I'm on the same page with U.
I hide myself under the exclusive anointing and covenant of both Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo to declare that it's well with me and all that pertains to me and my entire household in JESUS mighty name.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by okestev: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

Pastors are not your problem, politicians are. Do pastors steal your money?

Thank you. Please educate them o. Many of them have chosen to be ignorant.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Emmanuhel20: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Now.. let say Adeboye and oyedepo did not own any plane, 1)How do you want them to be moving from one countries to another for important issues ....2)You all understand that in Nigeria everything is upside down, think about if their is problem that will arise and cause the man of God to be late to his destination... 3)The money they will be using for air transport from one place to another is enough to buy another flight

see from these 3reasons I think it is Good for a pastor to own a private jet without much criticisms
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Mhyketh(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
EODforce:
. keep deceiving yourself young man
no go hustle!
he can hustle and tap, nothing like deceiving himself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Charly68: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sahara reporters publishers should go and start their own gospel business if they know it is profitable.. Nonsense gossips
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Chelseaboii1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Johncuppa:
Many days of Fasting while we are eating.
Days of all night while others are sleeping.
Reading and attending conferences with their money
Crying to God day and night to make them
Emptying their account for God's sake.
Days in the wilderness and closet for the good of people

And now, they are having the result!

You know what, criticising them from today till tomorrow will not make God stopped answering their prayers, their blessing can not be reversed and they are too busy to read your jealousy except the ones they are told.

God please continue to uphold Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo and all true men of God.
May your grace continue to sustain them and their MINISTRIES.
Let them continue to be stronger than enemies.
Let their success continue to be a good one, provoking enemies who don't believe in their MINISTRIES but have time to study them.

Stop sayn rubbish hw is God blessing dm

Using ppl tight and offering to buy private jet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
EdificationBoss:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/960466498648264704

65m dollars, it can't be true.
Can somebody please give us the real cost it this jet?
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by okestev: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Johncuppa:

You know what, criticising them from today till tomorrow will not make God stopped answering their prayers, their blessing can not be reversed and they are too busy to read your jealousy except the ones they are told.

God please continue to uphold Pastor E.A Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo and all true men of God.
Let their success continue to be a good one, provoking enemies who don't believe in their MINISTRIES but have time to study them.

Thank you for this words....May your generation be blessed forever!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Timblaze(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=Johncuppa post=64808175]Many days of Fasting while we are eating.

true talk!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by HigherEd: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
If u na like make una commit suicide on top pastor mata na una know.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by bornolowu(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:
$65M is equivalent to 2,340 Venzas at N10,000,000 each.

The money for the maintance of this jet will buy more than one Venza everyday.

Sheeples una well done oh.

Pastors are the number 1 problem of this country, politicians come second.
keep decieving yourself...... if looters can buy jets , if sinners and unbelievers can buy jets why should a man of God not buy one.... Abraham was the richest in his time, job , etc you people have not started complaining o as well according to the bible the church will be great in the end time!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by HigherEd: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
I just love how close Oyedepo and Adeboye are. It would have cost rccg a lot of money to privately park this. It is good they r using dominion hangar.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Johncuppa(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Emmanuhel20:
Now.. let say Adeboye and oyedepo did not own any plane, 1)How do you want them to be moving from one countries to another for important issues ....2)You all understand that in Nigeria everything is upside down, think about if their is problem that will arise and cause the man of God to be late to his destination... 3)The money they will be using for air transport from one place to another is enough to buy another flight

see from these 3reasons I think it is Good for a pastor to own a private jet without much criticisms

They must be criticised
If they are not, God has not really bless them
Criticising a successful man without reason is a sign of God's sworn blessing.
Read about, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and you will see that sworn blessing and criticism go together.

When you want to pluck a fruit, but you are unable to. You try throwing stones and sticks to fall it and you couldn't still have then you term such a fruit "sour grape"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Evince(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
I tap into this blessing. I have learnt that condemning what you desire is tantamount to shutting the door to such blessing. Oya, banters, where hath thou?

Na mouth them dey use tap palm � wine?

Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Watching in 3D
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pastor worshippers...go and board lemme see
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by NaijasonEzeiru: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

Pastors are not your problem, politicians are. Do pastors steal your money?
Scammers and theives what's the difference
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by temmythourpe(f): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Why is it okay for likes of davido, wizkid, ay, emoney to have fleets of cars nd wealth nd even flaunt it, but doesnot make sense when men of God have it, i agree there are so many fake prophet but it is not in our capacity to Judge, if we judge we would be Judged, so pls my friends if we do not understand how, let us keep mute nd let God do his Job.God can actually bless any body pastor ooo, musician ooo, e.t..c. God is God, shey we knw God is not interested whether you are a muslim or christian, we are equal in his sight, he gave us life, so who are we to judge and condemn who God has not, pls ooo let us be careful, lest we incur curse. As for me, i will just be looking ooo, let God do his Work. We will be talking and condemning as if we are Perfect.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by NaijasonEzeiru: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Acidosis:

You're a typical reason this country - Nigeria - may never develop.

Your politicians are somewhere chilling with your resources and squandering your destiny unknowingly to you and the best you could do is sit somewhere to castigate a Pastor in Ogun state.
The money Adeboye is chilling with, is it his own?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Emmyjah50:

May you never receive or desire any good thing.
And the church say A..m

The wealth those pastors flaunt have nothing to do with God.

But the blessing of good health, life, food, family and well being given from God, who are you to deny him that? Go and siddon.
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by ImissNwamaikpe: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Johncuppa:

The earlier you start your own business MINISTRY, the better it would be for a wretched sycophant like you.

Since you know that it is by fasting, attending conferences and sleepless nights that these pastorprenuers got wealthy, what then is keeping you and your generation in the vicious circle of abject poverty.

Poor FOOL.

Where is my Nwamaikpe?? Excuse us. cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Next2Bezee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:

The money Adeboye is chilling with, is it his own?

Don't waste your time. They already know but choose to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by NaijasonEzeiru: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
bornolowu:
keep decieving yourself...... if looters can buy jets , if sinners and unbelievers can buy jets why should a man of God not buy one.... Abraham was the richest in his time, job , etc you people have not started complaining o as well according to the bible the church will be great in the end time!!
how did your quote dispute what I said
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by Freijcindy: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
oya let us attack them and bomb them after some shayo

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by spoilerx: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:

Tapa tapa !

palm wine tapa !

tapioka !
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) by HigherEd: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bobby4090:
So Oyedepo has a private Aircraft Hangar in the Airport. Pls, what does this man do?
Living faith has an hangar that can take 6 jets. Is your money missing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.