Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG (8590 Views)

Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
congo4ka:

I wish you all the best my heart kiss

Me sef dey wait you for Lagos wink
Hahahahahahaha, oga o,you wantu chop me like sugarcane, I wee tell my daddy for u cheesy.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
adekhingz:

Na u deh for ur profile??
Yes, why?
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Absuchat(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Abeg someone should help whisper to the DG that the SAED scheme is a total waste of time and money. You can imagine while I was on camp, the so called ICT guru that came to teach us web design and programming, after parading himself higher than Zuckerberg will, ended up teaching us Microsoft office.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by aspirebig: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na today?

But how come,we hardly see northerns as corpers in the south.......but southerns are in every nook and crannny of the north......serving and even get killed in some cases....post 2011 election violence easily come to mind.....when innocent youths serving the country met their untimely but very tragic death because someone "lost" the election...but i know Nigerians are wiser now...having seen the negative "change".

RIP to those who lost their lives serving the nation.....#clarion call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
myettiallah:

Katsina state is peaceful enough to accomodate you tongue
Kuku tell me to go to Sambisa cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by adekhingz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes, why?

You look like a friend. I had to check again to be sure it's not her. Nice picture grin

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by AreaFada2: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
The country is in trouble anyway, so no point. shocked shocked
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
ultron12345:
they should also increase the salary of corper medical doctors, dey can't b earning peanut after d stress of 6 yrs in school........ even if it means reducing or stopping salaries of other corpers.
is there any reasoning in your statement, you just sat down and typed the above post, and you think you've passed a message? Too bad
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by KrystosCJ(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
At the end of the day, just as with every messed up FG institution that exists, they will still post other people's children to those troubled states. Sometimes, I wonder if they have a shred of empathy or sound reasoning.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
adekhingz:

You look like a friend. I had to check again to be sure it's not her. Nice picture grin
Its good to know I have a twin out there, thanks cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by myettiallah: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:
Kuku tell me to go to Sambisa cheesy.
Lol
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by DrTims(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmmm. I will be waiting for you sha. Do make sure to contact me before you arrive cool
Chikita66:
This people should better post me to Lagos next year.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dz buhari is an unrepentant dictator,must all post in Nigeria be headed by a northerner?
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by noziz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
ultron12345:
they should also increase the salary of corper medical doctors, dey can't b earning peanut after d stress of 6 yrs in school........ even if it means reducing or stopping salaries of other corpers.

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by congo4ka: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha, oga o,you wantu chop me like sugarcane, I wee tell my daddy for u cheesy.

My vanilla sweetie Ice-Cream kiss I just want to put the mushroom tip, I swaaaaaaaaar, I will not move embarassed àsk my friend thesupernerd he will confirm that I am a gentleman wink

1 Like

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
congo4ka:

My vanilla sweetie Ice-Cream kiss I just want to put the mushroom tip, I swaaaaaaaaar, I will not move embarassed àsk my friend thesupernerd he will confirm that I am a gentleman wink
Hahhhaahhahaha, This one weak me.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by congo4ka: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahhhaahhahaha, This one weak me.
I am an asstronaut and my next mission is to explore and vandalise Uranus kiss

Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
congo4ka:

I am an asstronaut and my next mission is to explore and vandalise Uranus kiss
Oya it have do.
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Philtrik(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Philtrik:

LOL. Meh.......... ,
one nut got missing from his brain. He was looking it when he typed that rubbish.

ultron12345
I'm not in support of the insult you're dishing him, I only wanted him to know he wasn't just making sense. Good morning
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
oshe11:
Useless scheme with the sole aim of Using Southerners to WORK FOR NORTHERNERS....

ALMOST EVERY NORTHERNERS REDEPLOY IF THEM USE MISTAKE POST THEM OUTSIDE THEIR REGION

Wrong

There are a lot of northern people serving down south too.

Don't forget the north is three regions, while The south is also there

So someone from Sokoto can be posted to Taraba or Bauchi which is outside his zone, and far from home
Re: Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG by Philtrik(m): 2:41am On Feb 07, 2018
omosefeeguaibor:
I'm not in support of the insult you're dishing him, I only wanted him to know he wasn't just making sense. Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here / Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) / Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.