Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp (47405 Views)

2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Exciton(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2018
12submarine:

What I still don't understand in this your write up is that, if you don't insult their Muhammad, will you die? Or is insulting their Muhammad part of Christianity? If you care, I'm not a muslim, I also don't like their reaction to issues like this, but what I still don't understand is, why do you have to insult their Muhammad if you really want peace? Is that the teaching of The Lord Jesus Christ? Even on this thread, have you not seen how Christians are still insulting their Muhammad? Have you seen these muslims defending the act (for whatever reason) insult Jesus Christ in return? Are Christians paid for insulting their Muhammad? I still don't know what you stand to gain for insulting their religion when you have yours.

Insult, insult, insult. What exactly is the meaning of insult? Why should human actions be dictated by their immediate emotions and not by reason? Brain stem over Cortex? Why can't people learn to see past [via introspection] fake emotions that's only a facade for shame, bruised egos, tyrannical tendencies etc?

Is it an insult to state factual events? Is it an insult to state the truth that Mohammed married an underaged girl, and was a savage killer? At the very best, such statements or accusations are up for debate. Not violent response. Christians are similarly lampooned for their violent history, yet no one decides that heads must be chopped off bodies; in fact, many of them accept the truth that they were once a violent group.

The fact that you can't understand this simple but extremely important idea worries me. If we can't learn to control our base emotions, we can't create a civilised diverse society where in ideas are systematically criticized in a logical fashion for the aim of advancement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 5:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Abdul3391:

look there's no one that insulted Muhammad.
everything anyone says about him is the truth.
Okay
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Exciton:

Insult, insult, insult. What exactly is the meaning of insult? Why should human actions be dictated by their immediate emotions and not by reason? Brain stem over Cortex? Why can't people learn to see past [via introspection] fake emotions that's only a facade for shame, bruised egos, tyrannical tendencies etc?

Is it an insult to state factual events? Is it an insult to state the truth that Mohammed married an underaged girl, and was a savage killer? At the very best, such statements or accusations are up for debate. Not violent response. Christians are similarly lampooned for their violent history, yet no one decides that heads must be chopped off bodies; in fact, many of them accept the truth that they were once a violent group.

The fact that you can't understand this simple but extremely important idea worries me. If we can't learn to control our base emotions, we can't create a civilised diverse society where in ideas are systematically criticized in a logical fashion for the aim of advancement.
Okay. But RIP to the dead, and let's avoid those situations though. Nothing wrong in practising your religion and allowing others to practise their falsehood for peace to reign. Maybe civilised society is built up through provocative languages called criticism. I still can't find those ideologies in my Bible, I doubt if all christians read same Bible though.

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by davidodiba(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2018
No wonder lala and the the mods are afraid to post anything anti-Islam especially on Fridays but they quickly push to FP anything that is to bring Christianity down. Anytime Daddy freeze sneezes on Christianity, FP is made without hesitation. Just abuse Jesus and the mods here will push it fast to FP.

God is watching.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Exciton(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2018
12submarine:

Okay. But RIP to the dead, and let's avoid those situations though. Nothing wrong in practising your religion and allowing others to practise their falsehood for peace to reign. Maybe civilised society is built up through provocative languages called criticism. I still can't find those ideologies in my Bible, I doubt if all christians read same Bible though.

Lol. You're basically saying "I agree with you but to hell with logic."

Also, learn to separate your Bible and religion from State matters. The Bible has absolutely nothing to do with secular democracy. All religion is intrinsically authoritarian!
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2018
donb06:

Do u know how many times Jesus has been insulted.... From movies to news

If all written in the hadith about Muhammad is true... Then he should be sued for crimes against humanity

Olodo people
I can see you are talking out hatred without any valid reason, so let me rest my case and I usually find it difficult to argue with morons
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Exciton:

Lol. You're basically saying "I agree with you but to hell with logic."

Also, learn to separate your Bible and religion from State matters. The Bible has absolutely nothing to do with secular democracy. All religion is intrinsically authoritarian!
Dude, pls continue with your logic, but let's avoid crisis for peace to reign. Enough of this logic that always get brothers killed. My Bible is my reference on religious matters. Peace out.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by bioyaks(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Since he can't fight for himself they always fight for him.. How many times have Jesus been blasphemed? If its all about fighting for Prophets, then we all die
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by silent10(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2018
tesppidd:
Stupiid foolish eediots.

They now want to turn Jesus and Muhammad thing into APC and PDP.

Any Muslim who kills someone for insulting Muhammad is an eediot.

And any Christian who deliberately insults Muhammed is equally an eediot.

It's not Christian versus Muslim.

Rather it is good people versus bad people.

Most of these people shouting Jesus upadan here, Jesus would puke at the life they lead.

And most of those shouting Muhammad upadan are not holy people either.

Stuppid Nigerians that's all.
The best comment so far. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Tohzara(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Tozara:
"I am a goat, a ram and a pig, all three rolled into one.

I slam my head against reason

I slam my head against sanity

I slam my head against intelligence

I slam my head against enlightenment

I slam my head against civilization

I slam my head against humanity like a beast

I am a Muslim, a retãrd, a subhuman. I am everything wrong with the human race. I am the cancer that must be purged. I am the toxin in the lifeblood of the nation. I am the legitimate successor of Muhammed."

Shome~36, this is how you sound to me.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2018
histemple:

Although Prophet Mohammed actually raped women but I think it was unwise for the guy to say such in a group. Especially one that includes Muslims.

Keep running your mouth like a pig. I didnt expect you to be obedient because your type doesn't even know what is taking them to church.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by riyanxeally(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
hehehe...mautech everywhere you go...welcome to idp n joblessness now tht we are outta schl..
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Luciferdevil(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
And this same people will still vote for buhari?
Idiotic pigs of Biafra cannot take this
Clearly, this guy is insulting a certain tribe. Mynd nd seun please do something abt this guy .
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by TopDogNaija(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2018
mustafa006:
it's always Christian insulting islam, You will never find muslim insulting Christianity. The fact shows muslims hv more respect for others faith dan Christian
U be confirm slowpoke. Muslims despise Christians with passion dats y they kill Christians wu refuse Islam in Islamic countries. Barbaric Mohammed followers...mtchewundecided
U beta go and study the life of Mohammed very well nd know what a satanic fellow he truly is

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by shevi4mb(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
well, someone posted this same message of islam takin over nigeria blablabla.....i was so infuriated that i had to leave the group. there is freedom of speech but tackling other's faith with your freedom is good.
live and let live....as simple as that.
those whatsapp evangelist are a hell of cowards. they just post shitty posts and continue with their nonsense in real life. You will never see muslims or let me say its rare to see muslims tackling or promoting their mosques online. for what interests....and finally, please, even if you want to be senseless, not with the senseless fanatics, because SENSELESS MUSLIM FANATICS ARE NATURALLY MORE VIOLENT MORE THAN THE SENSELESS CHRISTIAN FANATICS.

I DONT KNOW WHY WE CAN NOT LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITHOUT HARMING EACH OTHER IN THE NAME OF RELIGION
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
TopDogNaija:

U be confirm slowpoke. Muslims despise Christians with passion dats y they kill Christians wu refuse Islam in Islamic country. Barbaric Mohammed followersfollowers...mtchewundecided
U beta go and study the life of Mohammed very well nd know what a satanic fellow he truly is
just talking without fact and evidense, in which country did that happen..Do you what happened in Burma, Palestine and do you know millions of arabs killed by the American drones and war machine in the middle east
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
okosodo:
Islam has resumed again in the north

Islam resumed thousands of years ago and presently fasted growing religion in the world....
If you wish to 100% avoid Muslims please go tohell Muslims are not there

Thank u
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Assassin101: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2018
islam and terrorism are 5n6
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by OwoLee(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Check how many times they have rubbished Christianity and Jesus Christ on this platform? For peace to rain you take oaths before you access Islamic threads. True God fights for himself. Let's give Peace a Chance. The poster may not be a born again Christian. Now who losses? The school my remain closed for over a semester.

still yet to tell me any muslims you find insulting any religious body. yes, true God fights for himself but why do we get offended when they call blacks all sorts of name? why can't we all be Civil in our manners, respect other people's religion, that's all...
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by OwoLee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
kennylawd:

No Muslims ever said any bad about Jesus or any other men of God of Christians.[

But they can kill? Hmmmm

what you don't get is, respect is reciprocal... there is no kind of friendship that can exist between two people who don't respect and value each other...Can I come to your house or see your family outside and start cursing your mother, father in front you and we will still be friends...Nooo!
You will hate me, and when there is hatred, you don't care about the persons been alive or not...I know how many of Christians wish daddy fr
eeze is dead just because he abused their pastors and the image of Christianity in total. many people have confronted him via social media to attack him, some celebrities have blasted him via social media, even for the fact some even are junior to him. They all showed their displeasure to him. that's how religion is sensitive to us all...Let's learn to respect ourselves!
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by ifko: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
OwoLee:

is there sense in what you typed? why can't you people be civil with your responses and yet you will be shouting attacks when no one really caused the attacks on you...Let's be cautious with our statement, the boy that intentionally said that to cause the wahala was stupid and only stupid. no need for that, we all are crying over what trump called us last week even for the fact that, we didn't hear him say it directly, that's to show how religions means to most people. Muslims don't like anybody toil with their beliefs or God, so let's all respect each other...No Muslims ever said any bad about Jesus or any other men of God of Christians... why do we always like to cause wahala? its very unavoidable!
Y is it that muslims are pained when people question the character of ur so called Muhammed - a rapist

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by histemple: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
umarshehu58:

Keep running your mouth like a pig. I didnt expect you to be obedient because your type doesn't even know what is taking them to church.

Sorry, I don't go to church. Thank you.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by manci(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
unbitchable:
core Muslims sates are full of animals... cowbeings, backward & brutish
thank GOD since the produced the richest man for black race
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by NairaMaster1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
OwoLee:

still yet to tell me any muslims you find insulting any religious body. yes, true God fights for himself but why do we get offended when they call blacks all sorts of name? why can't we all be Civil in our manners, respect other people's religion, that's all...

Exactly, go back to freeze threads. Check. Personally I can't look down on anybody's religion. Never. Bros God will help us. The SW character is a standard to the one up North. SW won't kill but correct the impression.

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by okosodo: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
nurshah:

Islam resumed thousands of years ago and presently fasted growing religion in the world....
If you wish to 100% avoid Muslims please go tohell Muslims are not there

Thank u
Muslims run things in hell. In fact it is the official religion of hell.

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Jasomine: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Earlier reports said the crisis was caused by a student union government leadership tussle.

Seun, is this comment different from my earlier post sent as the inferno was on which you and your moderators dropped. Too bad if this is how you people behave now
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by OwoLee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Exactly, go back to freeze threads. Check. Personally I can't look down on anybody's religion. Never. Bros God will help us. The SW character is a standard to the one up North. SW won't kill but correct the impression.

Brother, I get you, but you should know one thing in life, give what belong to Caesar onto Caesar, human beings temperament differs, study and respect the people you live with to avoid fracas.
A British lady was sacked from work for posting a video found to be containing hate speeches against black even though the lady came out and said it was a joke, nobody took it as a joke and she paid dearly for it...

We all should stop the idea of stuffs like these, we all should be brothers keepers not haters, live together as Nigerians not as a Christian vs. Muslim worshipper due to religion intolerance...thanks!
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by OwoLee(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
ifko:
Y is it that muslims are pained when people question the character of ur so called Muhammed - a rapist

will it pain you when you hear someone call your mother or father bad names?
A true Muslim will never hear any insult on his/her beliefs and smile with that person...Never!
so desist from it and learn to respect people's beliefs for peace and harmony...thank you!
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
OwoLee:

Brother, I get you, but you should know one thing in life, give what belong to Caesar onto Caesar, human beings temperament differs, study and respect the people you live with to avoid fracas.
A British lady was sacked from work for posting a video found to be containing hate speeches against black even though the lady came out and said it was a joke, nobody took it as a joke and she paid dearly for it...

We all should stop the idea of stuffs like these, we all should be brothers keepers not haters, live together as Nigerians not as a Christian vs. Muslim worshipper due to religion intolerance...thanks!

You're right dear. It's a pleasure following a calm fellow as you. I celebrate you.

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by NairaMaster1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
OwoLee:

You're right dear. It's a pleasure following a calm fellow as you.

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by JayB11(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
riyanxeally:
well thats my school you forgot to add all this rubbish is one to our exams..schools been shut down indefinitely thanks to some hooligans..God help us mautech..
Can i hav ur contact pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / 'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.