Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp (47409 Views)

2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by redsun(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is why the country is on fast reverse mode.They are too primitive to grasp the reality of the 21st century world.

6 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
I guess he is no longer in the whatsapp group now.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Omoluabi16(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol grin
Abi now, christian religion and others are regularly bashed everywhere. But when it is the peaceful religion blood must flow. Don't they enjoy special status here on nairaland with their useless oath, why every tom and dick leads the verbal onslaught against christianity. Not like we care...poor eric. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by OmoOshodi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
[s][/s]
riyanxeally:
well thats my school you forgot to add all this rubbish is one to our exams..schools been shut down indefinitely thanks to some hooligans..God help us mautech..
now that ur school is shut .... What next
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Dammylois(f): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's is their blood stream...

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by NWgraphics(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don't support violence but if u don't believe in what I do must u condem it
Some Christians are bastards by default
Kafurai kawai

3 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Iyalayaibomaku: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
SoulB6:
Christains never get it, Muslims don't care much if somebody insult Allah and Islam but speaking ill of the prophet (Muhammad S.A.W) is something else. Even me I will kill anybody that insult my prophet in my front.
tell me if what the guy said about your prophet is lie or true

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Kdon2: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
CastedDude:
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (Mautech), Adamawa state - has been shut down indefinitely after a students’ riot broke out on Sunday. Students of the university were forced to vacate the campus after a student was killed and properties destroyed in the process.

According to media reports, the school confirmed one student had been killed after he was injured and was later taken to a hospital for treatment where he died.

Earlier reports said the crisis was caused by a student union government leadership tussle.

But the News Agency of Nigeria has quoted sources as denying that claim, saying instead the violence started following an alleged blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad on WhatsApp coupled with the tension of the recent students’ union election.

The alleged blasphemy led to protests and calls for the school authority to take action.

A church was allegedly attacked, their music instruments were burnt and the worshippers scampered for safety.

Security personnel including DSS, police, and civil defence corps have been drafted to maintain vigilance in conjunction with the internal security apparatus of the university.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/mautech-shut-down-after-students-riot-in-yola-adamawa-state.html

only foolish religion makes violence a tool to serve God. Are they serving god of violence instead of God of peace??SMH

6 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Absuchat(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
That dead guy is still better than 200 dirty Yorubas fooling themselves in Nigeria.

#IgboAmaka

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mema900: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Will they not allow muhamadu to fight for himself?

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by OmoOshodi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mynd44 spotted shocked
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
I don't even see the supposedly blasphemy

Why are these people always eager to kill and destroy at any point in time...
And these are students undecided

All I see are potential Isis and Boko Haram terrorists sad
Why can't we mind our businesses? Must we put eye on someones religion? Why the insult? If someone insult your mum, will you let him go free?
You are a hypocrite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Meti99(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
ahshsh
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by LasGidiOwner: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Muslim like violence. Tufia

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by blackfase(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Religion of "peas"...

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Iyalayaibomaku: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:
I don't support violence but if u don't believe in what I do must u condem it
Some Christians are bastards by default
Kafurai kawai
is it true that your prophet did what the guy said about him

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
mema900:
Will they not allow muhamadu to fight for himself?
Then why can't you people let muhamad be?
Must you people keep insulting islam and it Prophets? What do you gain doing that? You should know what is right and what is wrong

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Unitedabby(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
You need help!
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Adamawaswt(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
That is my state ...as for that sch is full of religious bigot...drug addict ....remember terrorist is thee own way of life style .....imagine in an education area religion mata still d shak them .......

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by globatop: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
CastedDude:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/mautech-shut-down-after-students-riot-in-yola-adamawa-state.html

And these are suppose to be student in this century, burning & killing because of someone that died hundreds of years ago. U don't have to fight or defend God or saints, transgressors has their Waterloo waiting.

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by johndanny(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Omoluabi16:
We are a religion of peace you know. We preach and practice tolerance.

It's just that sometimes we fight for our god.

Just listen to yourself

6 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Adamawaswt(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
That is my state ...as for that sch is full of religious bigot...drug addict ....remember terrorist is thee own way of life style .....imagine in an education area religion mata still d shak them .......well as baba say it the blood of baboo will flow ...so mi no surprise for ol this ...especially herdsmen's palava in nija

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Adamawaswt(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
U sure say these ones are students?
.....na real student from the cabals to beggers na the same blood de flow for them body

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Iyalayaibomaku: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:
how can a mad man tell d truth
my friend answer my question first, is true that your prophet did what the guy said about him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / 'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.