Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp (47410 Views)

2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by XYZeee: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:
tell him he did dat to hurt us nd when we take revenge dey cry

if I insult u, insult me back...must u kill?

reason it please...life is sacred and you should never kill for anyone...so long, no one is trying to kill u at that very moment!

3 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
umarshehu58:

Jesus is your God abi? No wonder

You can't read and don't want to learn

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by KingsleyCEO: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
When you have almajiris in school in the cover of student, that's what you get. Religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Tecno66: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ajixegun:

You're so hypothetical, you just insulted a religion.
I'm not a religious person but I believe in Almighty God and Jesus. Why do have to kill fellow human beings like you because they insulted religion?
They attacked that guy as if God cannot fight for himself. They are in school yet no sense. They must account for every blood they shed on the last day unless they repent. People are so blinded by religion.

3 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by NairaMaster1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
OwoLee:

is there sense in what you typed? why can't you people be civil with your responses and yet you will be shouting attacks when no one really caused the attacks on you...Let's be cautious with our statement, the boy that intentionally said that to cause the wahala was stupid and only stupid. no need for that, we all are crying over what trump called us last week even for the fact that, we didn't hear him say it directly, that's to show how religions means to most people. Muslims don't like anybody toil with their beliefs or God, so let's all respect each other...No Muslims ever said any bad about Jesus or any other men of God of Christians... why do we always like to cause wahala? its very unavailable!

Check how many times they have rubbished Christianity and Jesus Christ on this platform? For peace to rain you take oaths before you access Islamic threads. True God fights for himself. Let's give Peace a Chance. The poster may not be a born again Christian. Now who losses? The school my remain closed for over a semester.

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by ofem89(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
john 10vs 10, john 8vs12 please all those Islamic worshippers should borrow our bible n read those passages.it's written in English not Arabic. thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Ak47young(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am not in support of all this useless fighting. And I blame both parties. But it's funny how u failed to mention that mosques and other halls where also burnt. You have made the story soo one sided anyone will sympathize with you. Again I support no one here nor am I a student of futy. But get the facts right bro. Futy students all bleeped up because they are myopic and backward. This ain't a religious fight. It's a fight because of lack of sense
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
it's always Christian insulting islam, You will never find muslim insulting Christianity. The fact shows muslims hv more respect for others faith dan Christian

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
i remember when a gal sent this is a group i belong too. a group of reunion for secondary school mates and it was hot because we muslims dint take it lightly with her. the question is what do you profit from doing such and why do you just expect Muslims to swallow this quietly. forget the prophet and imagine someone insulting your parents in your presence, you will definitely take action. i love to live a life of live and let live but some people all in the name of freedom of speech keep creating trouble where thier is supposed to be none.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Ak47young(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Next time get the facts right and report the whole story instead of tryna gather sympathy. The conclusion is all you futy students from both sides are just stupid. I hope u stay at home for 6 months

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
unbitchable:
I wonder if Muslims read through the history of Muhammad before worshipping him... a rapist, paedophile, highway robber, warmonger, hatemonger, & what have you
Jesu!. bros where did u live your brain
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by sniperr007(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Where is the blasphemy ?

Saying that Mohamed raped girls

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tecno66:
The killed that guy as if God cannot fight for himself. They are in school yet no sense. They must account for the blood of that guy on the last day unless they repent. People are so blinded by religion.
Are you sure read the post, because I didn't see where it says the guy was killed
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by unbitchable(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
mustafa006:
Jesu!. bros where did u live your brain
deny it

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
unbitchable:
And if your village head was abused, it's normal to kill the offender?
Shekau may be in sambisa but has a lot of followers in the cities.
U re ryt, call the Nigeria Army. Em U Em U
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ajixegun:

You're so hypothetical, you just insulted a religion.
I'm not a religious person but I believe in Almighty God and Jesus. Why do have to kill fellow human beings like you because they insulted religion?
You are as blind as a blind man. Highlight were i made an insult. Just looking for ways to blame someone.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Originakalokalo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
mustafa006:
it's always Christian insulting islam, You will never find muslim insulting Christianity. The fact shows muslims hv more respect for others faith dan Christian

Lies from the pit of hell.

An imam in my area preaches about Jesus every Friday.

Insults, lies and ignorant speeches.

The mosque still stands.

It is not rocket science,

Jesus is the only way to the Father.

These occurrences speak for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Kdon2: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:
E warrior try dis somewhere and quickly join your ancestors dan bura-uba tsinanne

Religion of piss

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Olalekan92: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
abouzaid:
how many times have this practitioners of other religions burnt and killed because their prophets were abused? what he said is not even an abuse.
just simply cos other religions don't criticize like one religion do criticize and abuse other religions on earth, their is level at which one can take insult in respective of religion or color
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Olalekan92: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The mosque still stands.

preaches about Jesus that Jesus is crazy or he was useless on the cross of calvary like an animal, pls expansiate
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by odehaj: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
It is soooooo SAD! This keep happenig because the Perpetrators (_Muslims) has alwzs walked free after every attack.

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by rejoice4eva(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olalekan92:
just simply cos other religions don't criticize like one religion do criticize and abuse other religions on earth, their is level at which one can take insult in respective of religion or color
Therefore you people must kill for your god? Very pissful indeed.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by blessedvisky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mehn When will this People get Sense ? If you have been long enough on Nairaland, especially Religion Section, you will find out that

Muslims are very intolerant
Muslims hâte anyone saying things about their prophet whether True or not.
Anyone really interested in knowing should look for "ALI SINA" and download his books on Islam, the Quran the Hadith and Mohamed. Ali Sina is an exmuslim by thé way
*Warning* What you will find out will change your life forever.

Also try and find out exactly How Muhammad Died. Its quite funny

Find out How Muhammad killed a man for refusing to show him a particular treasure hidden location, then fvcked the mans wife thé same Day and married her later.

Find out Muhammad fvcked one of his wives maids, then When the wife told another wife "Allah" revealed à verse threatening the prophets wives and decreeing That the prophet could have any woman he wanted
Find out How Muhammad used violence and terror to subdue Jewish communities, killing their men and ordering his men to sleep with thé captured women and selling them off as slaves or keeping them as slaves themselves

Just do your Own adéquate research on Islam and see

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Tecno66: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
mustafa006:

Are you sure read the post, because I didn't see where it says the guy was killed
I should be the one asking you the question. If you read the post you wont ask me such question. Next time read properly before asking such a stupid question. I had to go back to the post to comfirm I should be the one asking you the question you are asking me. If sleep dey catch you go sleep before you dey ask yeye question.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by latissimusDorsi: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
What's the capital of Pakistan again?
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The mosque still stands.

if he insult jesus then he is not a muslim because even the prophet praises jesus
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Omoluabi16(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
umarshehu58:

Who is alive to witness this? Who does this refer to? Can you insult your village head in the midts of his followers? You are just a simple hypocrite
ok sir. thank you for establishing the fact your god gets upset when he is insulted and is actually intolerant, so needs the blood of the blasphemer to be spilled.

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Amanyanabo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
abouzaid:
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Buhari said at a seminar organized by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria in August 2001. “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” Mohammad Buhari
for reference
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
HEADYWORLD:
God help us

Why?
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Amanyanabo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
blessedvisky:
Mehn When will this People get Sense ? If you have been long enough on Nairaland, especially Religion Section, you will find out that

Muslims are very intolerant
Muslims hâte anyone saying things about their prophet whether True or not.
Anyone really interested in knowing should look for "ALI SINA" and download his books on Islam, the Quran the Hadith and Mohamed. Ali Sina is an exmuslim by thé way
*Warning* What you will find out will change your life forever.

Also try and find out exactly How Muhammad Died. Its quite funny

Find out How Muhammad killed a man for refusing to show him a particular treasure hidden location, then fvcked the mans wife thé same Day and married her later.

Find out Muhammad fvcked one of his wives maids, then When the wife told another wife "Allah" revealed à verse threatening the prophets wives and decreeing That the prophet could have any woman he wanted
Find out How Muhammad used violence and terror to subdue Jewish communities, killing their men and ordering his men to sleep with thé captured women and selling them off as slaves or keeping them as slaves themselves

Just do your Own adéquate research on Islam and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / 'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic) / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.