Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp (47404 Views)

2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by riyanxeally(f): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
omo on our own o...wetin we go do...ah tire buh its life...thy ll resolve their differences just may take a while..if only I can find a job..
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by histemple: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
umarshehu58:

You won't see it

Although Prophet Mohammed actually raped women but I think it was unwise for the guy to say such in a group. Especially one that includes Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by ernieboy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ak47young:
I am not in support of all this useless fighting. And I blame both parties. But it's funny how u failed to mention that mosques and other halls where also burnt. You have made the story soo one sided anyone will sympathize with you. Again I support no one here nor am I a student of futy. But get the facts right bro. Futy students all bleeped up because they are myopic and backward. This ain't a religious fight. It's a fight because of lack of sense
who burnt the mosques? I am sure it is the same misguided Muslim tours who were rioting
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by TheFreeOne: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
blessedvisky:
Mehn When will this People get Sense ? If you have been long enough on Nairaland, especially Religion Section, you will find out that

Muslims are very intolerant
Muslims hâte anyone saying things about their prophet whether True or not.
Anyone really interested in knowing should look for "ALI SINA" and download his books on Islam, the Quran the Hadith and Mohamed. Ali Sina is an exmuslim by thé way
*Warning* What you will find out will change your life forever.

Also try and find out exactly How Muhammad Died. Its quite funny

Find out How Muhammad killed a man for refusing to show him a particular treasure hidden location, then fvcked the mans wife thé same Day and married her later.

Find out Muhammad fvcked one of his wives maids, then When the wife told another wife "Allah" revealed à verse threatening the prophets wives and decreeing That the prophet could have any woman he wanted
Find out How Muhammad used violence and terror to subdue Jewish communities, killing their men and ordering his men to sleep with thé captured women and selling them off as slaves or keeping them as slaves themselves

Just do your Own adéquate research on Islam and see

Ali Sina even offered $50k reward for any Muslim scholar who can dispute his charges in his book Understanding Muhammad and Muslims, 6th edition against Mohammed

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by kpalemi001(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigeria is the only country that lead under name of religion to execute their devil act on human . But mind you religion is the opium of the masses. Nigeria is the only country that lead under name of religion to execute their devil act on human . But mind you religion is the opium of the masses. Nigeria is the only country that lead under name of religion to execute their devil act on human . But mind you religion is the opium of the masses.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by jascorp: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
riyanxeally:
well thats my school you forgot to add all this rubbish is one to our exams..schools been shut down indefinitely thanks to some hooligans..God help us mautech..
chioma aka rihanna weldone ... i sight you
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by bikefab(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Religion of peace...
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by blessedvisky(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Ali Sina even offered $50k reward for any Muslim scholar who can dispute his charges in his book Understanding Muhammad and Muslims, 6th edition against Mohammed
Do you have a download link ? Send it
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
unbitchable:
And if your village head was abused, it's normal to kill the offender?
Shekau may be in sambisa but has a lot of followers in the cities.
and if I insult buhari now, he will send buraitai,IG, and bari to kill me,its a free world,freedom of speach and expression
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by OmoOshodi(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nobody was there when they were formulating those 2 books under the influence of whatever ... Why kill ur fellow human over what may be wrong.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by TheFreeOne: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
blessedvisky:

Do you have a download link ? Send it

Doing such may be taken to mean I'm promoting him or against Islamic religion so it's better you search online.

There's already a threat from kagarko and it shows how much intolerance some of these guys harbors instead of them fighting against extremism they keeps adding fuel to its flame.

It's quite unfortunate the world is presently in such religious binge.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by blessedvisky(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Doing such may be taken to mean I'm promoting him or against Islamic religion so it's better you search online.

There's already a threat from kagarko and it shows how much intolerance some of these guys harbors instead of them fighting against extremism they keeps adding fuel to its flame.

It's quite unfortunate the world is presently in such religious binge.

The one that really gets to me is the political correctness (Which is pure foolishness) exhibited by ignorant non-muslim folk. Youll hear and read rubbish like

What are gaining by posting this
Pls Lets stop posting things that cause problem
Pls try and respect other People faith

What they fail to realise is That if thé tables were turned, no muslim will condemn a BC that is antichrist.

Muslims will kill, lie, destroy property, mutilate and carry bombs when FACTS That reveal their shame are shown. If Its Online, where they cant go extrême, they result to heavy insults, derailing and calling on authorities to remove the "offensive" material without ever stopping to think about What Has been typed or said. Its called Argurmentum ad Hominem. Muslims are gifted in it. Check this thread as example

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by HallaDaTruth: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Religion of pisss and shiiit
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by nellyelitz(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2018
One dead rapist and paedophile brought this stupid ideology to mankind...

Only God knows millions of good men and women and Innocent children Islam has destroyed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by bencr7: 1:04am On Feb 06, 2018
blessedvisky:
Mehn When will this People get Sense ? If you have been long enough on Nairaland, especially Religion Section, you will find out that

Muslims are very intolerant
Muslims hâte anyone saying things about their prophet whether True or not.
Anyone really interested in knowing should look for "ALI SINA" and download his books on Islam, the Quran the Hadith and Mohamed. Ali Sina is an exmuslim by thé way
*Warning* What you will find out will change your life forever.

Also try and find out exactly How Muhammad Died. Its quite funny

Find out How Muhammad killed a man for refusing to show him a particular treasure hidden location, then fvcked the mans wife thé same Day and married her later.

Find out Muhammad fvcked one of his wives maids, then When the wife told another wife "Allah" revealed à verse threatening the prophets wives and decreeing That the prophet could have any woman he wanted
Find out How Muhammad used violence and terror to subdue Jewish communities, killing their men and ordering his men to sleep with thé captured women and selling them off as slaves or keeping them as slaves themselves

Just do your Own adéquate research on Islam and see
don't mind them dey know all diz things

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:08am On Feb 06, 2018
People should stop giving Islam bad name for their misconduct, if someone with no thinking faculty, no sense of religious tolerance and coexistence and with no knowledge of Islam did that and the response was violence. Nigeria should have crumpled into ashes now cos it happens alot. But the Prophet never thought us that way. Let us be patient
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2018
bencr7:
don't mind them dey know all diz things

For instance if how violent those reacted to the message is how the Prophet had thought us. I would just find it satisfying taking off your head but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER. That is not Islam and never say things you don't know about it. Stop being blind and deaf, pick books without sentiments an read about Islam not that of a revert. What else would you expect Therein but true lies!
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by AGIDIMA1(m): 1:40am On Feb 06, 2018
They can't prove for once that they are peaceful as they always preach in words. It seems endurance is not allowed in islam
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by skipper9526: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2018
okosodo:
Islam has resumed again in the north
Islam is everywhere... Biko
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by skipper9526: 1:55am On Feb 06, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

For instance if how violent those reacted to the message is how the Prophet had thought us. I would just find it satisfying taking off your head but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER. That is not Islam and never say things you don't know about it. Stop being blind and deaf, pick books without sentiments an read about Islam not that of a revert. What else would you expect Therein but true lies!
tumb up bro
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by donb06: 2:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Jesus tells Christians ::
I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AND YE SHALL HOLD YOUR PEACE...

MUHAMMED SAYS::
AND YE SHALL FIGHT FOR ME AND I WILL HOLD MY PEACE...

OLODO PEOPLE
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by donb06: 2:36am On Feb 06, 2018
mustafa006:

it's simple, why say ot when you know it will cause trouble
Do u know how many times Jesus has been insulted.... From movies to news

If all written in the hadith about Muhammad is true... Then he should be sued for crimes against humanity

Olodo people

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by ehinmowo: 2:55am On Feb 06, 2018
I wonder which of the statements is wrong
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Antichristus: 3:06am On Feb 06, 2018
sapientia:
Wow...

I dont want to share a country with anyone that can kill for religion.

You're already doing so. Those guys are absolute, shameless idiots.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Antichristus: 3:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Exciton(m): 4:11am On Feb 06, 2018
After 8 pages, not a single Muslim had the moral conviction, out of shame, to solely condemn the incident. The only nonsense you will hear from "moderates" is: "... but let us respect each other's religion" -- enforcing blasphemy laws where there are none. It doesn't matter how liberal a country is - US, Sweden, UK - they always try to enforce unacceptable blasphemy laws on people who don't subscribe to such!

Any idea, religion or person's conduct can be criticized; it is your responsibility to bring up counter-arguments to prove otherwise, not to respond with violence as barbarians do -- unable to control their emotions.

This is exactly why I find most Muslims to be absolutely pathetic. If you can't take the heat, don't play the game -- pack your bags and form your country where absolute authoritarian laws reign!

Seun's rules only serve to entrench the idea of Muslim exclusivity. Special privileges, protection from criticisms, to keep them from going violent. Like they're fvcking babies!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 4:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Exciton:
After 8 pages, not a single Muslim had the moral conviction, out of shame, to solely condemn the incident. The only nonsense you will hear from "moderates" is: "... but let us respect each other's religion" -- enforcing blasphemy laws where there are none. It doesn't matter how liberal a country is - US, Sweden, UK - they always try to enforce unacceptable blasphemy laws on people who don't subscribe to such!

Any idea, religion or person's conduct can be criticized; it is your responsibility to bring up counter-arguments to prove otherwise, not to respond with violence as barbarians do -- unable to control their emotions.

This is exactly why I find most Muslims to be absolutely pathetic. If you can't take the heat, don't play the game -- pack your bags and form your country where absolute authoritarian laws reign!

Seun's rules only serve to entrench the idea of Muslim exclusivity. Special privileges, protection from criticisms, to keep them from going violent. Like they're fvcking babies!
What I still don't understand in this your write up is that, if you don't insult their Muhammad, will you die? Or is insulting their Muhammad part of Christianity? If you care, I'm not a muslim, I also don't like their reaction to issues like this, but what I still don't understand is, why do you have to insult their Muhammad if you really want peace? Is that the teaching of The Lord Jesus Christ? Even on this thread, have you not seen how Christians are still insulting their Muhammad? Have you seen these muslims defending the act (for whatever reason) insult Jesus Christ in return? Are Christians paid for insulting their Muhammad? I still don't know what you stand to gain for insulting their religion when you have yours. I support the restrictions placed on the Islamic section. Check the way christians insult their Muhammad, you will hardly find them insulting Jesus Christ in this forum, you can deny it but you know it is the truth. Christianity is not about lying, It is truth. Practise your religion and let them practise theirs, insulting their religion is not part of your religious practice.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Abdul3391(m): 5:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Omoluabi16:
We are a religion of peace you know. We preach and practice tolerance.

It's just that sometimes we fight for our god.

can't your stupid god fight for himself if he is a god and alive?
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Abdul3391(m): 5:14am On Feb 06, 2018
12submarine:

What I still don't understand in this your write up is that, if you don't insult their Muhammad, will you die? Or is insulting their Muhammad part of Christianity? If you care, I'm not a muslim, I also don't like their reaction to issues like this, but what I still don't understand is, why do you have to insult their Muhammad if you really want peace? Is that the teaching of The Lord Jesus Christ? Even on this thread, have you not seen how Christians are still insulting their Muhammad? Have you seen these muslims defending the act (for whatever reason) insult Jesus Christ in return? Are Christians paid for insulting their Muhammad? I still don't know what you stand to gain for insulting their religion when you have yours. I support the restrictions placed on the Islamic section. Check the way christians insult their Muhammad, you will hardly find them insulting Jesus Christ in this forum, you can deny it but you know it is the truth. Christianity is not about lying, It is truth. Practise your religion and let them practise theirs, insulting their religion is not part of your religious practice.
look there's no one that insulted Muhammad.
everything anyone says about him is the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.