Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp (47408 Views)

2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by DONADAMS(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
RIP to him..buh his death could have been avoided abeg...he should know we Muslims aren't that tolerant...posting that in a group dominated by Muslims is sure to trigger something.. I just weak for this country
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Shome36(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
If that's what the guy actually posted, then he deserve to DIE

slight disrespect to the prophet (pbuh) is punishable by death
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mvem(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

Except in cases like the one you just described, as a Christian, it is much better to avoid deliberate cases of insulting their Muhammad since we already know their reaction is fatal. Is it not as simple as that? To me, insulting them is just a way of trying to cause trouble unnecessarily. This brother that got killed now, is their any amount of prosecution or whatever that can resurrect him?
...the dead guy no be the one wey do the insult... But sha wetin u talk na true...u know der ways so better avoid religious talk.... And some can be provocative, they will purposely provoce you during a religious stuff, maybe insulting ur religion...wanting you to reply so that they hv smth against u....we sabi dem
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Simple question bro. why do you have todefend fight and kill for your prophet or allah, an all powerwul being should be able to defend himself abi? does your god not preach tolerance and forgiveness?

Shay i neva blaspheme with my innocent Question? Who is hurt by this.. you or your prophet?
it's simple, why say ot when you know it will cause trouble
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
osazsky:
we won't see freeze now and no imman will come out to condemn this act rather seun,freez and foolish nl on Dis forum will be the first to insults Christians and pastors for not fixing federal roads with the money dey used in buying private get, freeez can't say anything against this cos Muslims are hostile but rather takes his anger on Christians and blame Christian cos Christians don't kill for their god,Jesus or pastors,gay pastor freez who could not service his wife we need ur comment fools,foolish folly following freeze d fools DAT follow fools
Don't mind him. Freezer will remain deaf and dumb to this.

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
goingape:
until Muslim dicck rape your daughter and behead your family members, that's when you will truly believe that Islam is a religion of Peace
There are Muslims in my compound and we live happily together because we understand ourselves. Infact, we share many things together, there is no problem. We respect our religion, we also argue about some religious matters sometimes, but there is no insult between us. Why should I now start insulting their prophet if I'm truly peace loving. Pls live and let others live, that is the teaching of The Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by wellmax(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mohammed Is a curse to humanity

3 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Omoluabi16(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
mustafa006:

it's simple, why say ot when you know it will cause trouble
Sorry, i dont understand. What trouble? is it a trouble of 2 fighting or actual murder? is your religion... or let me say Prophet immune to criticism?

I still dont get why you have to defend your prophet

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mvem(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

There are Muslims in my compound and we live happily together because we understand ourselves. Infact, we share some many things together, there is no problem. We respect our religion, we also argue about some religious matters sometimes, but there is no insult between us. Why should I now start insulting their prophet if I'm truly peace loving. Pls live and let others live, that is the teaching of The Lord Jesus Christ.
...make better crisis start then those smiles will mysteriously disappear...truly Muslims are humans and many are very good but there religion Islam sometimes skew there way of thinking...for example Christianity doesn't impose certain beliefs... U either believe or u choose smth else to believe but Islam na by force....

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by moonbender(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
They keep proving what Muhammed taught them. Killing and destruction! If someone say your religion is bad, why prove it by doing bad to the person who said so? instead of proving your religion is good. Islam is a confused and backward religion. Just some days ago, one low thinking Muslim boy was saying ill things about Jesus Christ and pastors, I just looked at him and said in my mind "if its your Muhammed someone is condemning now, you will remove dagger and bomb

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Iseoluwani:

U are simply a future book haram cult member... Mosquito brain
I am glad. If all Yorubas are skull miners and all igbos are armed robbers then i agree to what you are trying to tag me

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Ajixegun: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
umarshehu58:

Jesus is your God abi? No wonder
Is muhammad your God? If no, why do you have to kill because of him?
Let me answer your question. Yes, Jesus is God but not the Almighty God (the Father). At the same time, He is the only true way that leads to that glorious eternity the Father (Almighty God) wants us to be.

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by osamaBUSH(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
mustafa006:
All I see is, Nobody is condemning the guy who proveked and sparked the issue. The fact is why say it when you know it will hurt people and brink abt problems
As in ehn!! I still don't get what he hoped to achieve with the post. I hate all this stupid BCs. Most are just utterly senseless.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Shayneward1:

Did Mohammed (may his soul rest in piss) instruct y'all to fight his battles?
Does this sounds like his battle? Now, why the insult? What did you gain insulting someone or even his religion if not that you are just looking for trouble. Anyway you people lack manners, so i am not surprised
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by kindklemz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Not all Muslims are terrorists and blood suckers but all blood suckers and terrorists are Muslims.
Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by TopDogNaija(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Have never heard a Christian attack a muslim because of blasphemy. It shows how barbaric muslim fanatics can be.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION THAT INSTRUCTS FOR THE KILLING AND TORTURE OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANS. This blueprint points to the fact that Islam is not what it claims to be-"religion of peace".
*Why do islamic countries execute none muslims.
*Why do muslim government officials secure job for only muslims.
* Why do muslims lecturers underscore christians students.
*Why do muslim converts get scared to return to there muslim community.
Mark me, even if I renounce Christianity I can never in my Life convert to Muslim because of ur hatred towards mankind.
None-muslims are deemed to death in islam, WHY!.
To be frank I don't have any problem with any religion but Islam.
There are approximately 4200 religions in the world but none gives us problems like Islam. 99% terrorist attacks points to islam. Please, even if u don't av indept understanding about ur religion at least stop hating none-muslims. Just as u ar taught to believe in allah so are others taught to believe in other superficial beings. Who's fault is that for Gods sake! Is that now a reason to persecute none-muslims?
MAY GOD HELP US ALL O!

Oya remove this topic. Funny moderators wink

3 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Every decent individuals that happened to found himself/herself in Islam should research if what the boy said about the prophet is the truth...I doubt if any reasonable person can justify why supposedly wrong assertion by a boy led to this level of mayhem...abi some people are desperate to protect the prophet image ni? Ask yourself, If your is prophet truly a rapist? The onus is on you to find out the truth, your parents have doesn't have access to information that you have today....As for me I will kuku ma continue to pay my tithe and watch my pastors fly jet...My own God is not a dead god that cannot defend himself...shalom

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by dvaliant: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
we're stuck with them for a long time. it's just so unfortunate,

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Simple question bro. why do you have todefend fight and kill for your prophet or allah, an all powerwul being should be able to defend himself abi? does your god not preach tolerance and forgiveness?

Shay i neva blaspheme with my innocent Question? Who is hurt by this.. you or your prophet?
Who is alive to witness this? Who does this refer to? Can you insult your village head in the midts of his followers? You are just a simple hypocrite
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Kdon2: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
CastedDude:
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (Mautech), Adamawa state - has been shut down indefinitely after a students’ riot broke out on Sunday. Students of the university were forced to vacate the campus after a student was killed and properties destroyed in the process.

According to media reports, the school confirmed one student had been killed after he was injured and was later taken to a hospital for treatment where he died.

Earlier reports said the crisis was caused by a student union government leadership tussle.

But the News Agency of Nigeria has quoted sources as denying that claim, saying instead the violence started following an alleged blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad on WhatsApp coupled with the tension of the recent students’ union election.

The alleged blasphemy led to protests and calls for the school authority to take action.

A church was allegedly attacked, their music instruments were burnt and the worshippers scampered for safety.

Security personnel including DSS, police, and civil defence corps have been drafted to maintain vigilance in conjunction with the internal security apparatus of the university.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/mautech-shut-down-after-students-riot-in-yola-adamawa-state.html

Religion of peace my ass! Poo

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Kdon2: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
CastedDude:
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (Mautech), Adamawa state - has been shut down indefinitely after a students’ riot broke out on Sunday. Students of the university were forced to vacate the campus after a student was killed and properties destroyed in the process.

According to media reports, the school confirmed one student had been killed after he was injured and was later taken to a hospital for treatment where he died.

Earlier reports said the crisis was caused by a student union government leadership tussle.

But the News Agency of Nigeria has quoted sources as denying that claim, saying instead the violence started following an alleged blasphemy of the Prophet Muhammad on WhatsApp coupled with the tension of the recent students’ union election.

The alleged blasphemy led to protests and calls for the school authority to take action.

A church was allegedly attacked, their music instruments were burnt and the worshippers scampered for safety.

Security personnel including DSS, police, and civil defence corps have been drafted to maintain vigilance in conjunction with the internal security apparatus of the university.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/mautech-shut-down-after-students-riot-in-yola-adamawa-state.html

Religion of peace my ass! Poo

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
umarshehu58:

You that use to tag Jesus as God. You know nothing about your religion that is why you don't respect other religions. So keep insulting, you will get what you are looking for one day. Goodluck
since Mohammed is ur god and creator and u have to fight for him ,keep it up since Allah is not ur god,but my question is y fight for an imaginary being ,if he is ur god ,every god has powers even gods ,idol u don't need to fight for them now since they are higher being,have u seen a rat fighting for a lion, the answer is no cos lion is greater than rat,simple reasoning

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:
I don't support violence but if u don't believe in what I do must u condem it
Some Christians are bastards by default
Kafurai kawai
your dad was a b.astard before bursting your nut
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mavinc4u(f): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am still looking for blasphemy in that chat or am I not viewing clearly?

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by umarshehu58(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ajixegun:

Is muhammad your God? If no, why do you have to kill because of him?
Let me answer your question. Yes, Jesus is God but not the Almighty God (the Father). At the same time, He is the only true way that leads to that glorious eternity the Father (Almighty God) wants us to be.
Why do you have to insult someone's religion? Does that sound right to you? Or does your tithe collecting pastors told you it is right, because i know you only answer to their call not the bible call
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mema900: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

You are insulting Muhammad to let muslims know whatever, is that what you were taught? So your way of passing message across is insult? Just imagine how you admitted guilt. I don't it is the same Holy Bible I read that you read, may be the devil version.

Man!! Did you hear me say that the bible thought me that? Its my own ideology dear

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
mema900:

Man!! Did you hear me say that the bible thought me that? Its my own ideology dear
Okay.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Tecno66: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
If you blaspheme the name of Jesus, I dont need to fight for him. He will deal with you by himself. You dont need to fight for God especially when you are a sinner. He can fight for himself. The blood of the dead man will be accounted for by them.
CastedDude:

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Ajixegun: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
umarshehu58:

Why do you have to insult someone's religion? Does that sound right to you? Or does your tithe collecting pastors told you it is right, because i know you only answer to their call not the bible call
You're so hypothetical, you just insulted a religion.
I'm not a religious person but I believe in Almighty God and Jesus. Why do have to kill fellow human beings like you because they insulted religion?

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mustafa006: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Sorry, i dont understand. What trouble? is it a trouble of 2 fighting or actual murder? is your religion... or let me say Prophet immune to criticism?

I still dont get why you have to defend your prophet
I also don't get why he has to insult and what does he aim to acheive by doing so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / 'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.