Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head (778 Views)

A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
A husband who sighted his wife coming out of a brothel with a man suspected to be her boyfriend got the beating of his life, leading to a broken skull.

The incident happened in Owerri on Monday.

An eye witness alleged that the husband stopped and alighted from his car when he saw his wife coming out of the brothel with a man, and engaged her in a fight.

The suspected boyfriend, identified as Okey, reportedly came to the woman’s defence, in the course of which he reportedly hit the husband with a club, breaking his head in the process.

The brothel, situated at Amaigbo Street in Owerri, is adjacent to the Enugu Electric Distribution Corporation at Royce Road, Owerri.

The woman, said to be a mother of three and in her early 30s, reportedly had a problem with her husband on Sunday, after which she allegedly left the home.

The brothel owner and some call girls reportedly mediated in the fight.

Lamenting, the woman’s husband said, “I had an issue with my wife, which started late Saturday night.

“She asked me for money to buy a dress, which I did not have. I told her to calm down and that the remaining school fees of our children had to be first settled.

“She did not agree, but rather started nagging. Little did I know that she was planning to move out.

“I called her number several times, but it was switched off. I was only driving past the area when I saw my wife with another man in such an unholy place.

“I got to meet this Okey for the first time today, as I had always heard my wife conversing with him on phone. When I queried her, she said he was her business partner.”

Meanwhile, the woman has expressed regrets for marrying her husband, who she identified as Jerry.

She said, “Since I married him, he has never supported me in anything.

“He does not take good care of me. Each time I raised issues about my needs, he told me to wait. In fact, I am tired of the marriage.”

The man was later treated in a nearby patent medicine store.
Source:http://punchng.com/wife-teams-up-with-boyfriend-breaks-husbands-head/
Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by exenxe1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
what will I say....end time wifey
Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Troublemaker007(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
It’s funny how most women change when they get married. That’s why I have so much respect for married women who treasure their marriage unlike some stwpid ones.

1 Like

Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
All those men who believe u can change a slayqueen/olosho into a wife material when u marry her can take a lesson from this storycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by ebujany(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Smh. When you marry a bad wife...

#sexdolltakeover

1 Like

Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Troublemaker007:
It’s funny how most women change when they get married.
change in what way? Its obvious she was a runz girl b4 marriage and is still a runzgirl in marriagecheesy. Some men just don't care. U hear them saying they change the woman cheesy. A good woman before marriage will always be a good wife in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmm...you commit adultery kwa still beat the husband on top... Odiegwu.. This world is getting spoilt.. Biko any man that sleeps with my future wife, just Carry her and go because she is not coming back to my house again...

Somepeople will take my post serious now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Shayneward1: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chai am postponing my marriage this year

4 Likes

Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by yanabasee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
What a foolish man??....

You deserved more beatings from different men...

You married a prostitute as a wife..
Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Troublemaker007(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
lefulefu:
change in what way? Its obvious she was a runz girl b4 marriage and is still a runzgirl in marriagecheesy. Some men just don't care. U hear them saying they change the woman cheesy. A good woman before marriage will always be a good wife in marriage.

I totally agree with u bro.

1 Like

Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Onyintology(f): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
And she thinks the boyfriend will marry her?
Unless, he is prepared for a head breaking spree; his ,brothers, father and entire family!
Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Alariiwo: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Owerri again??

But they say igbo women don't cheat na.. so how come?
Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by extralargehead(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Too many married prostitutes thesedays
Re: Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head by Burgerlomo: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Shayneward1:
Chai am postponing my marriage this year

No way your wedding must hold as scheduled, you can run but you can't hide cool

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Bride Gets Arrested On Her Wedding Day For Being Drunk [PHOTO] / Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour! / Faithful Guys: How Do You Cope With Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.