Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (42290 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Leopantro: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2018
She can keep him

if another woman steals your man, there is no better revenge than letting her keep him.

Real men can't be stolen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by dtruth50: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
By the time you've realised to him you're just a sex object, your 'Toto' ha suffered

Then he will dump you for another toaster
Pls men are not the same. Wooing him doesn't mean he must make her his sex object
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by ranson(m): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2018
She has done nothing wrong. she saw something desirable and she did the needful.

Relationship has always been so, the person you are crushing on at the moment, belongs to someone, somewhere.

The lesson: Reduce the way you spend your life on social media.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2018
A guy that dropped a girl who he "loved" for you will drop you for another "snatcher".Hope she will come online and give the testimony as well
What a time we live in where homewreckers are proud of what they do, no shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2018
makdcash:
Arsenal won 5:1.....the gunners are now getting interesting

You can say that again. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Coutinho14: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmm

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by elantraceey(f): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2018
See this one, in your myopic mind you've won, please don't forget to tell us when he dumps you for another soonest. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Someone would definitely snatch him from her

Let the snatching begin

Toto Dikey come and see one of the gals that snatch Churchill from you oh lipsrsealed sad

Did you notice the sly vixen didn't advertise the dude in question?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by RealGucci: 6:49am On Feb 06, 2018
bich gpt nothing like real value
shez a pussy.
fake hair
fake eyelashes.
nothing spectacular
brought a bich up 2d city from hood ajeg
now she brags
calls me razz
lives on the island
ungrateful bich
drives a g wags..range roves...
feeling fresh
bich last last
na ritualists go end am
make a post after your death
nobody go send am
ladiez got nothin to offer than pusi
slay queens always proud of the shame they creating
den inay couple of months anoda hood bich says changed from her bad wayz.
shez given her life to christ
so she need to put on some old ragged clothes
bich u a ho
and a ho isay bich
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by adefitim(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2018
remember that slayer like you will not rest until she wins him back
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by delishpot: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2018
RealGucci:
bich gpt nothing like real value
shez a pussy.
fake hair
fake eyelashes.
nothing spectacular
brought a bich up 2d city from hood ajeg
now she brags
calls me razz
lives on the island
ungrateful bich
drives a g wags..range roves...
feeling fresh
bich last last
na ritualists go end am
make a post after your death
nobody go send am
ladiez got nothin to offer than pusi
slay queens always proud of the shame they creating
den inay couple of months anoda hood bich says changed from her bad wayz.
shez given her life to christ
so she need to put on some old ragged clothes
bich u a ho
and a ho isay bich

Jiri nwayo... O'tin binu Ju grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by miqos02(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Cool
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by RealGucci: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2018
dats all we see on nairaland.
one said she fuckd 2face wayback
now this says snatched bf
nawa o.
God i must marry an australian
yankee women to dey hide gun
delishpot:

Jiri nwayo... O'tin binu Ju grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Sirdiq21: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Aircraft sorry Force longest time u dey this Country?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by nuelzz04(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2018
Evils �
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by antibbn1: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2018
Spaxon:
There's this Good time friend of mine, called KARMA

Don't worry he's always around the corner.

Sorry Baba karma is a She
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by pweshdodo(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Make she inbox me too o
It's been six years now since my girlfriend left me...
I need it
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2018
How did she get the guys facebook page?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by okerekeikpo: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Nobody wants me even attempted to snatch
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by pyyxxaro: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Did you notice the sly vixen didn't advertise the dude in question?

She wise naa

But hand go still meet her tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Venerable612(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Ironically, that’s the same way someone will snatch him too from her.

Karma is a given... plus guys like that won’t pass an opportunity to prey on any prey Who comes cheap. They call them hunters!
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by delishpot: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2018
RealGucci:
dats all we see on nairaland.
one said she fuckd 2face wayback
now this says snatched bf
nawa o.
God i must marry an australian
yankee women to dey hide gun

Hahahahha You dont mean it. grin grin

Women wahala dey tire person quick my brother. We need to revamp our society. Re structure mentality and maintain focus.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by sisisioge: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Baddass! Person wey no be pseudo bf...why nau? Iranu.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by kunlesmiles(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2018
Funny talk, but really relationships are meant to be kept off social media,that is,if u don't want too much drama.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Spaxon:
There's this Good time friend of mine, called KARMA

Don't worry he's always around the corner.

The man wasnt snatched or stolen. He already wanted to be snatched. U cant steal a real man and d gal didnt know d type of man she had or probably the relationship wasn't dat serious.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2018
trustyshoess:
A guy that dropped a girl who he "loved" for you will drop you for another "snatcher".Hope she will come online and give the testimony as well
What a time we live in where homewreckers are proud of what they do, no shame

Did she snatched someone's husband? Do you realise she did nothing wrong?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by ladygudhead(f): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2018
talk2hb1:
Nawa Ooo, So we Men are now like bread anyone can snatch Us
LOL cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by PotatoSalad(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2018
H2Ossss:
Relationship is stress
Seriously bro. Relationship makes one less productive lol
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by dratine(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
By the time you've realised to him you're just a sex object, your 'Toto' ha suffered

Then he will dump you for another toaster
A n'egbu agbara egbu. Women are like spirit
You don't kill spirit
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by IdeyFindWife: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
All's fair in love and war! The guy was never really hers in the first place, she just busy salivating over magazine pictures of appetizing dishes, too bad somebody sharper, more focused and determined than her fried her dodo chop under her day-dreaming nose!

Nobody can fit snatching me from my #FrenzyDuchess of my heart, the main rope wey she take tie me pass the one dem take tie mumuism to Buhari's genes. Gal fine die, stole my heart like the thief of Baghdad!
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Babyurgly1(f): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Leopantro:
She can keep him

if another woman steals your man, there is no better revenge than letting her keep him.

Real men can't be stolen.
word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / When a lady is too difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.