Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (42292 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Babyurgly1(f): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
All's fair in love and war! The guy was never really hers in the first place, she just busy salivating over magazine pictures of appetizing dishes, too bad somebody sharper, more focused and determined than her fried her dodo chop under her day-dreaming nose!

Nobody can fit snatching me from my #FrenzyDuchess of my heart, the main rope wey she take tie me pass the one dem take tie mumuism to Buhari's genes. Gal fine die, stole my heart like the thief of Baghdad!

and u still dey find wife
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by umarshehu58(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
A friend of my girlfriend once snatched me from my girl....

Believe me the girl pvcci still get my trademarkgrin
Your name says it all 'bushhunter'
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by saintneo(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2018
post=64825077:
Lady reveals she snatched her current boyfriend on social media after his ex flaunted him

A Facebook user, Beatrice Ofei has come on social media to brag of how she snatched the person she is currently dating from his ex. She revealed that a lady posted the photo of the handsome young man as her man crush. Beatrice claimed that the sight of the photo made her slide into his direct message box to chat with him, the attempt that led to their present relationship.

In her words;

"My current relationship started when someone here posted her boyfriend as her MCM . The guy was soo handsome so I inboxed him, then boom we are happily in love and she is history. Continue advertising your boyfriends okay? We dey here too��"

She advised ladies to keep advertising their boyfriends for other ladies like her to steal. Some of her followers have reacted to her post.

Read some from the screenshot below;

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-lady-reveals-she-snatched-her.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Why does she look like Genevieve? Most guys will fall for Genevieve and her lookalikes.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by boyjo: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
A friend of my girlfriend once snatched me from my girl....

Believe me the girl pvcci still get my trademarkgrin

grin But did you go baack to your girl?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Ephhay(f): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Another girl will snatch him from you last last.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by legendabiodun(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2018
yepa sorry to ask you guys shey girls use to snatch guys ni and wats for ? cryyepa
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by BUSHHUNTER: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2018
boyjo:

grin But did you go baack to your girl?

Of course grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Did she snatched someone's husband? Do you realise she did nothing wrong?
Yea she did nothing wrong but she's silly to think that she's got a good man with her. The same guy must have professed his undying love to his previous girlfriend who he was quick to drop for this girl. Therefore if another girl finds him and sends him a DM, nothing's gonna stop him from dropping this big head too
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by EOOJ(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Spaxon:
There's this Good time friend of mine, called KARMA

Don't worry he's always around the corner.

Spaxon... I come in peace... grin

MISSION STATEMENT: SNATCHING D HEART OF SPAXON BY FIRE BY FORCE cool
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

Yea she did nothing wrong but she's silly to think that she's got a good man with her. The same guy must have professed his undying love to his previous girlfriend who he was quick to drop for this girl. Therefore if another girl finds him and sends him a DM, nothing's gonna stop him from dropping this big head too

I observed the she didn't advertise the guy. You have got to give it to her. She's a smart lady.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by aureen: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2018
Leopantro:
She can keep him

if another woman steals your man, there is no better revenge than letting her keep him.

Real men can't be stolen.

You are correct grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by marvin904(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2018
karma just dey drink orijin dey look you grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by TonyBankz(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Been single fr 3yrs now..sum1 shud cum nd snatch me biko
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Babyurgly1:
no, he isn't, the account was created before he met me ,sadly you can't change the name of a moniker on this forum
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2018
My e-boo,you sure have a way with words, it makes me fall inlove with you over and again wink
IdeyFindWife:
All's fair in love and war! The guy was never really hers in the first place, she just busy salivating over magazine pictures of appetizing dishes, too bad somebody sharper, more focused and determined than her fried her dodo chop under her day-dreaming nose!

Nobody can fit snatching me from my #FrenzyDuchess of my heart, the main rope wey she take tie me pass the one dem take tie mumuism to Buhari's genes. Gal fine die, stole my heart like the thief of Baghdad!

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by IdeyFindWife: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Babyurgly1:

She's got my heart, she's lights my fire, she stokes my flames.. I don't joke wiv her, can die for her but will rather live to make every living minute of her's a fantasy. she's my one and only...

... on second thots
If you're so interested in crashing our party, we could make room for you in my harem as one of the King's concubines.

Sorry....
Just pulling ur legs! wink
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by IdeyFindWife: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2018
frenzyduchess:
My e-boo,you sure have a way with words, it makes me fall inlove with you over and again wink

Beauteous Damsel, am yours, am all yours lock, stock and barrel, your affableness "slays" me so hard, the very thought of common-sense flies out the windows of my mind at the thought of you.

How goes your day, dearest?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Beauteous Damsel, am yours, am all yours lock, stock and barrel, your affableness "slays" me so hard, the very thought of common-sense flies out the windows of my mind at the thought of you.

How goes your day, dearest?
it's going to be great now that I have heard from you my charming prince
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Radarada and she still have guts to say it out,don't she hear Ole gbe Ole gba before
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
The main chick is stil d main chick.

U are just a side attraction
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by 2odd(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
elantraceey:
See this one, in your myopic mind you've won, please don't forget to tell us when he dumps you for another soonest. undecided
lol
Don't worry ,leave her ,her marriage go end the day she posts her wedding pictures.....some1 will jejely snatch her husband too ,lobatan
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Spaxon(f): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
antibbn1:

Sorry Baba karma is a She
how did u know grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Spaxon(f): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
jaxxy:

The man wasnt snatched or stolen. He already wanted to be snatched. U cant steal a real man and d gal didnt know d type of man she had or probably the relationship wasn't dat serious.
are u sure
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Spaxon(f): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
EOOJ:

Spaxon... I come in peace... grin

MISSION STATEMENT: SNATCHING D HEART OF SPAXON BY FIRE BY FORCE cool

Mission Control Come In Over.
code red I repeat code red.

Toaster spotted, I repeat toaster spotted.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Spaxon:
are u sure

100% sure. Worst case may have a fling or just flirt bt snatch? No way!
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Spaxon(f): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
jaxxy:

100% sure. Worst case may have a fling or just flirt bt snatch? No way!

Issorai.

But that wasnt fair tho
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Spaxon:

Issorai.

But that wasnt fair tho

No it wasn't fair and to brag about it like dat even worse and dats where karma can become a bitch. Bt in an ideal situation such things can happen naturally without an intent to snatch.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by EOOJ(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Spaxon:

Mission Control Come In Over.
code red I repeat code red.

Toaster spotted, I repeat toaster spotted.

This is captain eooj from Mission control.. Message received over.

Sending d red and blue team ASAP.... ETA 15mins

DATA ANALYSIS: eooj not a toaster...i repeat eooj not a toaster!!! Over
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by antibbn1: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2018
Spaxon:
how did u know grin

I heard she is a bitch( no offence )
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Papiikush: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ephhay:
Another girl will snatch him from you last last.
hello smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Ephhay(f): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Papiikush:

hello smiley
hello kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media by Papiikush: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ephhay:
hello kiss
Do you reply mails?

There are some couple of things I wanna ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / When a lady is too difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.