Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (64879 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Emycord: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Daeylar:
What if she posed like that because that's what SHE wanted and not because she wants to seduce anyone? But as usual, delusional immature people who think that a woman cannot do anything for herself but must always be seeking for male attention went to do oversabi and cover it,

Anyways. What editor did they use for the cross photo?
JUST LOOK FOR ONE MAN AND UnCloth ON TWITTER TOO IF IT HURTS

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Barnext(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Das The Way Forward, Boiz No Get Joy 2dey Look Boobz Dis 2018!!
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Emycord: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
MAYBE SHE WANT TO OVERTHROW COSSY NOW THAT SHE IS WEARING MOURNING CLOTHS AND SOBER
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by difference5050: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
If Yahoo boy's catch you see hmm.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Goddygee:
E no go beta for Buhari o... choi
Many Nigerians are now job less to the extent of poke nosing into other people's social life... ha

Sharap!..Women are becoming prostitute on social medias because of weak goverment. In must sane climate goverment regulate the social space.

Any society whose youth are intoxicated by sex will fail to work. If they do, it's not usually in the right way. Sex cloud sense of caution and good judgment overall.

All we do is copy america, those first world nation has got it all figured our. Even for thier children yet to come. Ours as third world nations, is still clueless. We can't afford to be stupid. It's like a child who is from a rich home vs one from a poor home. The former can afford to be caress with spending the later on the other hand..
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:
I'm never gonna pretend about this.... I don't see anything sexy about boobz display!!!

Ladies who engaged in this silly acts have little or no self-esteem and nonetheless are possibly, corporate oloshoz!!!

coming from a man, I must say I'm quite impressed with this statement ...

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
revolt:
She's a goddess......where's my Vaseline.

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
strenghtofawoman:

coming from a man, I must say I'm quite impressed with this statement ...
You need to change your circle of friends.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Onisokuso1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I’ll have to say I like the two new trends.

What is the other trend

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Sharap!..Women are becoming prostitute on social medias because of weak goverment. In must sane climate goverment regulate the social space...
Wee u keep qwayet, Learn to mind your business
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Goddygee:
Wee u keep qwayet, Learn to mind your business

Shut up! You fool..who mind their business in a social space? Isn't there a reason they call it "social"

Inherent in the word " media" is communication between two or more. Let alone " social media"

How else do you want things simplified before your dumb ass get that it means public domain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's better that way,our generation is turning into something else,núdity is now the trend,if I get that app,I will cover up all these attention seeking olosho girls
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Shut up! You fool..who mind their business in a social space? Isn't there a reason they call it "social"

Inherent in the word " media" is communication between two or more. Let alone " social media"

How else do you want things simplified before your dumb ass get that it means public domain.
lol, see this Ote o ! Oya Kee Yourself na...Mumu.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
jashar:
undecided

if there were more men with self - control, this stuff would have died down long ago...

Nope! Don't blame it on the men. It's strictly a ladies thing. The dumber they get collectively as a specie, the more body parts they put on display.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Afritop(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why is she showing us a good portion of it instead of the whole
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
good keep covering them up..if their mothers and loved ones cannot teach them sense we will...
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Onisokuso1:

What is the other trend

You this man, you wan make I chop ban? grin

My frenemies would jubilate so early in the year.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benjom:
Yes o... continue to cover them up until sense locate them.

Amen to that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Goddygee:
lol, see this Ote o ! Oya Kee Yourself na...Mumu.

If am Ote. You are the biggest of the lot. Someone put up breast in public, others commented,.which they have the right to do. Giving that it's a public domain. You then commented By asking them to mind their business. By doing so you have broken the oath by not minding yours

I love to kill myself, but who Wil educate you next time.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Onisokuso1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You this man, you wan make I chop ban? grin

My frenemies would jubilate so early in the year.

Oh! Now I get. Derailing BBN threads lol.

But the former is a trend on twitter and not on nairaland cheesy
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by SaroWiwa: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
lifestyle1:
At least with this pix she look descent....

#they covered her shame.

On a very serious note, if she dresses like this, it will be very pleasant and very dignified. I would have been looking forward to meeting her in person.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
I approve!!! cheesy
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
revolt:
She's a goddess......where's my Vaseline.

which of the goddesses?

I know its your dick typing sha.

If u see goddess, you go stay?
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kotodoctor:

If am Ote. You are the biggest of the lot. Someone put up breast in public, others commented,.which they have the right to do. Giving that it's a public domain. You then commented By asking them to mind their business. By doing so you have broken the oath by not minding yours

I love to kill myself, but who Wil educate you next time.
Oya... i have heard u... Mumu.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by tesppidd: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
ivanalimi:
na iron bra hold that thing my friend.by the time u remove the bra ,the breast go sag reach her stomach
guy forget abeg

the thing still get juice
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Oh! Now I get. Derailing BBN threads lol.

But the former is a trend on twitter and not on nairaland cheesy

Social Media in general.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
If most men be like me, na hunger for kill these kind girls cheesy
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
I think I like this new trend. The other picture with a necklace actually looks better.

If you must display your b oobs, wait till you're alone with your lover. It is not a public commodity.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Origin(f): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
That edit with the cross makes her look sexier self.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:
I'm never gonna pretend about this.... I don't see anything sexy about boobz display!!!

Ladies who engaged in this silly acts have little or no self-esteem and nonetheless are possibly, corporate oloshoz!!!

It is their choice to display what they have and it is your choice to ignore.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by 2odd(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Toks2008:

It is their choice to display what they have and it is your choice to ignore.
that's has been the Crux of the problems we are having in this world,
ur choice have a ripple effect, like those herdsmen choice to murder the innocent, n the choice of d government to keep mum, right ??
what's bad is bad take it to any place...
the day we stop showing concerns about fundamental issues likes this ,is the day we lost our humanity..... how will u/i feel if ur/my lil sis start to display boobs upandan
when all u think of when u c her is sex not a woman with intelligence ,not a boss lady like okonjo n the rest..... Choice is a strong word bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.