Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (65080 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
2odd:

that's has been the Crux of the problems we are having in this world,
ur choice have a ripple effect, like those herdsmen choice to murder the innocent, n the choice of d government to keep mum, right ??
what's bad is bad take it to any place...
the day we stop showing concerns about fundamental issues likes this ,is the day we lost our humanity..... how will u/i feel if ur/my lil sis start to display boobs upandan
when all u think of when u c her is sex not a woman with intelligence ,not a boss lady like okonjo n the rest..... Choice is a strong word bro

Why would you jusxtapose herds men killing with boobs display? se ko re e?

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Goddygee:
Oya... i have heard u... Mumu.

You wan run ekpa? Na so una de go about de support rubbish but if person talk, una go claim know know. E never do ooo...come talk. Mumu plus plus.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
wen sex doll don dey takeover. sex doll own 2018 olosho hide ur face
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Those eyes though
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by skillz111(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is it me or is that not green veins that am seeing on that boobs two things are involve if she is naturally light then she is lucky but if she used bleaching cream then...
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by revolt(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
pweetiedee:

which of the goddesses?

I know its your dick typing sha.

If u see goddess, you go stay?
she's a chest goddess. I'll worship her foreva..
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2018
Chineke!! See mega boobs like booty. If i catch this babe, I will flatten those boobs like slippers in 2 weeks.
Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Ohiorst: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2018
what was i doing wronge why was this guy always finding fault in our conversation

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Ohiorst: 1:01am On Feb 07, 2018
more from the chat

Re: Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) by Youngpo413: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Benjom:
Yes o... continue to cover them up until sense locate them.
she is even prettier after the 'cover'...these hoes wont learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Employee / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.