Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (80483 Views)

BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

It didn't come from my heart. kiss
hehrhe...if i follow you i no go sleep...Goodnight...Ps..she still.has a wide ass pussy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Alezy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Even u with dick like full stop is calling someone riverpuna. I weak for you o
hey ndy, a lot of ppl mean what they say actually. Like u re beautiful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
how will she feel anything wen her pussy is wide like d Mediterranean sea angry
is like you don reach LIBYA before..
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by HolyTitus(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2018
That hole don turn canal be that o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Hello there young lady, how you? cheesy
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by TuskCarlan: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Chai Vandora my Love, this is how you've finally decided to hurt me, may God widen your coast the more

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 1:31am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
undecided

Her beautiful compelled me to say hi. Looked so much like my ex gf, tsk.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by jerohdahero: 2:28am On Feb 07, 2018
KingsCare:
all these BBN poo is simply making our ladies appear soo cheap....its devaluing our youths and there is no moral values and lessons being passed....its quite unfortunate........It's going LIVE On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE....check my profile
Na man you be!!!!
Nigerian youths getting dumber by the day
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by goddyono(m): 3:09am On Feb 07, 2018
how will she feel anything wen her pussy is wide like d Mediterranean sea angry
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Orlins: 6:03am On Feb 07, 2018
She wide tho.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by newoffer: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2018
Widest punna in d whole of West Africa .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by franklingud(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Spaxon:
it happens sha.
Smellinganus wadaya tink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Spaxon:
it happens sha.
Smellinganus wadaya tink
it doesn't necessarily mean she has a borehole pussy.... Some girls sleep very deep... It's just a matter of lubricating the pussy very well either with KY jelly or any other lubricant then you start digging that sweet pussy... Although the girl may not know that she is been bleeped but at some point she may know... In some cases she may know and enjoy the flow, other times, she may be too tired to respond to her partner so she just stays in that sleeping doggy position and probably enjoys or endure the session...

Biacan
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
it doesn't necessarily mean she has a borehole pussy.... Some girls sleep very deep... It's just a matter of lubricating the pussy very well either with KY jelly or any other lubricant then you start digging that sweet pussy... Although the girl may not know that she is been bleeped but at some point she may know... In some cases she may know and enjoy the flow, other times, she may be too tired to respond to her partner so she just stays in that sleeping doggy position and probably enjoys or endure the session...

Biacan
gbogbo biz boy it's been long shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Her beautiful compelled me to say hi. Looked so much like my ex gf, tsk.

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
gbogbo biz boy it's been long shocked shocked
hahaha.... Yea dear... It happens... Sometimes it's as if there is no time to come here and make comments, but I surely make my comments either when I am mentioned , less busy or probably bored... Missed you.. Missed Spaxon...
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahaha.... Yea dear... It happens... Sometimes it's as if there is no time to come here and make comments, but I surely make my comments either when I am mentioned , less busy or probably bored... Missed you.. Missed Spaxon...
How're you doing where you at what you up to ?
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by abrahamsone: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2018
na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by SmellingAnus(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
How're you doing where you at what you up to ?
hahaha in naija (PH) I'm good... By the way, you never mentioned me so why are you doing like you missed me kiss
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=64855682][/quote]

Why should I lie, see her pics below. My ex gf. See the resemblance? Really loved her. But her love for money is overwhelming.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahaha in naija (PH) I'm good... By the way, you never mentioned me so why are you doing like you missed me kiss
You see what spaxon has cause how can you say I've never missed you embarassed is like I want my allowance to stop coming cool I can't play that expensive game with you Biko shocked besides everyone on this forum knows that you've been missed by me only me cause I'm the most beautiful girl in the world cool
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Why should I lie, see her pics below. My ex gf. See the resemblance? Really loved her. But her love for money is overwhelming.
Ehmm OK but did I hear you say her love for money is overwhelming where you not the one fluting car keys,dollars,chiling in different clubs in delta undecided what do you expect her to do sit and watch you ball alone undecided nah slaye it doesn't work that way you showed us the money and it must be ate by us every given seconds..... I hope it helps cool
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Ehmm OK but did I hear you say her love for money is overwhelming where you not the one fluting car keys,dollars,chiling in different clubs in delta undecided what do you expect her to do sit and watch you ball alone undecided nah slaye it doesn't work that way you showed us the money and it must be ate by us every given seconds..... I hope it helps cool

Hahaha, this generalqueen girl. I swear you don mad gan! You too funny. grin grin grin

I dated this girl for 4 years. When I take start to they see my own personal money? E never tay na, my parents been sustaining me until I decided to quite being a big baby and hustle, that girl even when I didn't have money we were together and she has always been the same. I have tried to make things right but it won't just work. We broke up again last week. Because of money matter, we just came back not up to a week o and she has already started asking me for 2k to buy cream, 8k to buy one cloth like that, I mean who does that and I gave her 5k that week when she complained she didn't have Money, I just feel very bad, I really like this girl, this na the only girl I don like from my heart when they do like this, had to block her on whatsapp and delete her numb. The thing they pain me but I just they bear am.

cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Hahaha, this generalqueen girl. I swear you don mad gan! You too funny. grin grin grin

I dated this girl for 4 years. When I take start to they see my own personal money? E never tay na, my parents been sustaining me until I decided to quite being a big baby and hustle, that girl even when I didn't have money we were together and she has always been the same. I have tried to make things right but it won't just work. We broke up again last week. Because of money matter, we just came back not up to a week o and she has already started asking me for 2k to buy cream, 8k to buy one cloth like that, I mean who does that and I gave her 5k that week when she complained she didn't have Money, I just feel very bad, I really like this girl, this na the only girl I don like from my heart when they do like this, had to block her on whatsapp and delete her numb. The thing they pain me but I just they bear am.

cry
You see not every guy is lucky as you are you had sure a beauty around and you're taking her for granted undecided Now listen well and listen carefully slaye sit her down and discuss with her make her know that you can't live without her that you're not financially stable but you'll be giving her at least nothing less than 20k every month until you're financially stable then you can increase her allowance..... I hope it helps cool
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
You see not every guy is lucky as you are you had sure a beauty around and you're taking her for granted undecided Now listen well and listen carefully slaye sit her down and discuss with her make her know that you can't live without her that you're not financially stable but you'll be giving her at least nothing less than 20k every month until you're financially stable then you can increase her allowance..... I hope it helps cool

Hahaha Lwkmd. 20k a month? Girls una nor well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Hahaha Lwkmd. 20k a month? Girls una nor well.
You don't deserve that girl slaye how can you be complaining over little 20k allowance undecided is like something is wrong with you cool
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Slaye: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
You don't deserve that girl slaye how can you be complaining over little 20k allowance undecided is like something is wrong with you cool

Yes something is wrong with me o. Na she help me work the money when I go they give her allowance? she they crase, if had it been she get brain to contribute something useful to my life other than sex, I for they happy. I only give a girl money in abundant when she dont ask for it, when she don do something to earn am, I am not her father. Work for your money I work for mine. We are not married.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by biacan(f): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Slaye:

Yes something is wrong with me o. Na she help me work the money when I go they give her allowance? she they crase, if had it been she get brain to contribute something useful to my life other than sex, I for they happy. I only give a girl money in abundant when she dont ask for it, when she don do something to earn am, I am not her father. Work for your money I work for mine. We are not married.
OK since you said sex is nothing then so be it...... I hope you nor that this new part you're taking has not happy ending undecided because if you don't want to start masturbation I don't see why you'll regard the glorious sex as nothing...... especially when a juicy pu**y is involved undecided cool
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2018
ndy87:

Oga, mama doesn't feed me no more I pay my bills with joy. Ok
with Joy kor with Imperial Leather ni
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by fresherdanU: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2018
YOU ARE SAVAGE grin grin grin grin
mayweather145:
D idiot will be disturbing himself thinking he is having sex.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2018
KingsCare:
all these BBN poo is simply making our ladies appear soo cheap....its devaluing our youths and there is no moral values and lessons being passed....its quite unfortunate........It's going LIVE On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE....check my profile
4 d training on cake baking, is it going to b a video?
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by ogyunging(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2018
LWKMD!!!!!!
Slaye & biacan nor go kee me
haba.. 20k allowance.. She dey serve ni? On the low men are not smiling. Lol. I don laff burn my new man u jersey. Choi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.