Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (102656 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Makuos: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
You are too religious and that's your problem.

If I see your look, dressing or appearance, can I differentiate you from a Harlot on the street
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Makuos:

If I see your look, dressing or appearance, can I differentiate you from a Harlot on the street
How many times are you going to ask same question?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Makuos: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
How many times are you going to ask same question?

Then answer the question
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Makuos:

Then answer the question
A lady can dress decently in a smart cloth without looking like an old woman.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Makuos: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:

That's not the answer to the question.

What I asked u is, can I be able to differentiate u clearly from a Harlot on the street in your look, dressing or appearance
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Makuos: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:

And what do u mean by smart cloth...mention the smart cloth let's see if it differentiate u from those in brothel, club house or in nollywood
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Holyvet(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rachelsblog:
To them wearing trousers is a sin against God, So the Deeper life church member made sure she fulfilled God's Commandment, by turning her NYSC uniform into a skirt and blouse, lol... A fellow corps member Fegor Kevin shared the photos on his page..
See more below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/see-what-deeper-life-youth-corper.html

She's on point, a true daughter of ZION.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
frosbel2:

Total bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with female wearing trousers , you primitive illiterate .
It is a sin take or leave it

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:

Says who?
Say the Bible
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by FriendofGod: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Say the Bible
Where?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Op dat wan na wrapper and no be skirt
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Good one.

Na why it actually means roles.
sorry I don't get u.which roles are u referring to
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
I do not support fanaticism of any kind but she very courageous...

it's OK to follow the crowd if you wanna go where the crowd is going..
but never be afraid to be the ODD ONE OUT in order to achieve your dream..
even Eureka ,a Greek scientist was was called a crazy fellow,yet discovered a principle shipmaker use till today..
same Galileo Galilee, another scientist who refused to follow the crowd.. and yet ..you know the rest.
only problem in this lady's case is that she enduring all these cos of religion which is ALL WRONG!
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
kimbraa:
She's obeying God's commandment indeed. They read the bible, preach the word, act like they're living the life that's expected by God but their heart devise more evil than any other thing. Why are you this pained? Usually I don't do this, but based on observation and the attitude of the two deeper life members who happen to be my friend's room mates I just deduced that most of your members are hypocrites who hide under over-sized clothes pretending to be doers of the word of God. I'm just waiting for when they'll come to preach to me then I'll open their book for them. Right before my eyes, someone came asking for pencil, we all said we don't have 'cause we didn't but one of them said she has but can't lend it out. Would Jesus have said that? And she does morning preaching ohhhhh. grin
You are very correct to a very large extent. Some years back I used to castigate and assume that all deeper life member are mean and wicked like one lady (Ebunoluwa) back then in Unaab. until I met another deeper life sister from the same church at our practical year (sister Glory). shes very nice and friendly to a fault. she's very accommodating and alway willing to help. she's the one that made me to change my view about deeper life sisters .
what am I trying to say; what u noted above has to do with the individuals. The type of individuals u mentioned above are the ones that the bible is referring to in 2 Timothy 3:5 "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof : from such turn away. They simply lack the power of live the life of Christ in their Neighbourhood, the will power to live with their unbeliever colleague .
Have they really been broken down by the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus..?
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by tylenchus(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
That verse
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Is Old Testament and not new.

In the new testament women and men are simply not to exchange roles or pass one off as the other sex.

Thats why the bible forbids effeminates

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

where is it stated in the bible that trousers are made for men while skirt for women
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
lexy2014:
sorry I don't get u.which roles are u referring to
A man is not supposed to behave like a woman and a woman should not behave like a man
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by jerryteez: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why is it that people condemn others because of their conviction...? If she tend to be wayward now u people will be shouting, slay queen. But I thank God for this lady, what she did isn't a sin so no condemnation.... No human judgement can stop God faithfulness. After all I have seen on several ocassions where Muslim ladies will put their cape and all sort of dressing contrary to NYSC khaki....no one talks.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by swytchizzy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hypocrites!!! Thats how the one that lives in my compound b always forming holy holy n the mum will b supporting her not knowing that her boyfriend is living in the same compound with us.
They[deeper life] claim to know God more than everybody but if them show u attitude, a pagan is far better than them...
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by LarryBeryl(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Annnonymous:
Nawa o.

How person wan take toast this kind one for camp now

You still dey reason to toast am? With this kind thing wey she do ehn I no go wan see her again for life
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
This story ain't real
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

A man is not supposed to behave like a woman and a woman should not behave like a man
yes I no. But what I asked was who defines what clothing pertains to men and d clothing that pertains to ladies? Who determines these things?cos d Bible doesn't specifically what clothes are meant 4 women and which are meant 4 men
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
lexy2014:
yes I no. But what I asked was who defines what clothing pertains to men and d clothing that pertains to ladies? Who determines these things?cos d Bible doesn't specifically what clothes are meant 4 women and which are meant 4 men
Bros ask God oh
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Makuos:

And what do u mean by smart cloth...mention the smart cloth let's see if it differentiate u from those in brothel, club house or in nollywood
All of you guys that carry church doctrines for head like gala should note that we shall all meet at T-junction so stop trying to be holier than the pope himself.

I'm done with you, move along.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Ewoma45(f): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2018
so how did she participate in the Man O War drills. She get luck say them finish camp as harmattan go because d kain dust when go they gather her tighs ehn.Yeye dey smell.
So it means she was wearing white skirt with white shirt.Lol.For this sokoto harmattan?Meaning after morning parade, d skirt go don gather all the dust.Ozuo!
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Will you like to see me without makeup? I have a flawless face o, no pimples cheesycheesycheesycheesy.
Do you have any other face apart from the one on your profile..? Can u pls tell me and justify with biblical reference where Christians ( you claim to be a Christian I remember) can wear pieces of cloth like the one on your dp.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by inosend: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2018
I strongly believe some people are suffering from an acute case of selective amnesia. If na muslim corper wear hijab people go keep quite dey look like pesin wey dem cook MUMU LEAF give chop, but as na christian wey want to maintain her decency, some pipu don begin dey develop heat stroke. I tire for una.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by Makuos: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
All of you guys that carry church doctrines for head like gala should note that we shall all meet a T-junction so stop trying to be holier than the pope himself.

I'm done with you, move along.

Plz mention the church doctrine and explain how we are trying to be holier than the pope himself
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by djay1: 1:10am On Feb 07, 2018
love it, She stands out
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:25am On Feb 07, 2018
People will not condemn this one for mutilating the nysc uniform, but if a girl decided to turn her own into something fresh y'all would be on her neck
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by fringz(m): 3:12am On Feb 07, 2018
What will Nigerians not do in the name of religion?
This is a similar situation to that of Amasa Firdaus Abdulsalam who wore hijab to the "call to bar".
They say "to every rule, there's an exception" but these Religious bigots won't take that. Now, how will she do Parade and Man-O-War drills with skirt and such a long one at that!
Does it mean she didn't assent to the oath of allegiance usually given at the point of entry into the camp?
NYSC is not do-or-die, if she can't abide by the rules, she should simply be decamped. She's not the first deeper life member to serve and she won't be the last and she's not even holier than the rest.
Religion, just like oil is destroying the black man instead of liberating him.
My position: those that introduced Islam & Christianity to the black man should come and take it back.
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by fringz(m): 3:41am On Feb 07, 2018
trigonometry:
why insult her efforts tryna do what she believe is right? that was how u people came here insulting the other lady that was denied her call to bar because she was wearing a hijab.
but when u see those self acclaimed slay queen turn their khaki trousers to those tight short leggings, u will all come here and be saying "wow, wow wow, sexy" like some police siren.
u call her a hypocrite, so who's the hypocrite now
I'm just wondering what the world would be like if everyone is allowed to do whatever nonsense they conceive in their narrow minds in the name of Belief!
Whether you like it or not, there's no absolute freedom anywhere in the world. kiss
Re: Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) by PromixTuhh(m): 3:42am On Feb 07, 2018
It’s called “uniform’’ for a reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.