Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver (2429 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Segzee1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is still like a dream to me, as I can’t just imagine how my only daughter could stoop this low.

I’m a businesswoman, married to a well-known politician in the State and we are blessed with a pretty young lady who is our only child.
Though we wish to have more children, fate did not allow us.

Folake is a very pretty lady, smart and hardworking. She left Nigeria to study abroad at 15 after she completed her education she was able to secure a job over there. She is now a medical doctor, working with one of the well-known hospitals in the UK.

Back to Nigeria, my husband and I are living fine and we have honest people working with us not only in our different offices even at home. We have two drivers driving us, one an Igbo young man of 30 Charles and a Yoruba young guy of 32 years Gboyega. Both are good, humble and honest drivers.

But Gboyega’s character is exceptional among other workers, he is not just humble but also lively to be with, that is why I and my husband always want him to drive us.

Three months ago our daughter came back to the country to continue her career and also to settle down.

I noticed she is always with Gboyega, at first I didn’t suspect anything as I know Gboyega is a lovely person to be with and he is easy to make friends with. But the closeness between Gboyega and my only daughter has gone beyond my imagination, now Folake always wants him to be around her.
I once asked Folake what is between her and Gboyega but her answer was “we are just friends”.

Just last month I was in the sitting room with Folake discussing as she was showing some pictures she took with her friends in the UK then she went to the Kitchen to check what she was cooking. Just as she left for the kitchen leaving her phone with me, her phone beep it was a message from “My heartbeat”.

Firstly I smiled since she is not a small girl and I’ve been looking forward to seeing a guy with her.

I opened the message and it reads “Hi love, trust you are fine. Please, I don’t think our outing this evening will be possible as mummy said she will be going out this evening and I’m the one taking her out. Bye love.”

At first, I didn’t understand what was going on but I quickly checked the sender number and started typing it on my phone and I was shocked with what I saw at the end. Immediately I finished typing it displayed “Driver2- Gboyega” meanwhile on my daughter’s phone It’s “My heartbeat”. Then I remembered I had told him he will take me out later that day. I didn’t react that day, as I kept it to myself.

Two days later I called my daughter and asked her what is between her and the driver, at first she wanted to deny and I told her everything I saw on her phone. She immediately knelt down and confessed that Gboyega is the person she wants to marry.

Though Gboyega is full of good characters but he is just an OND holder in Business Administration. He is from a poor family, which is another challenge.

What a great shame this is going to be, our only daughter to marry the son of nobody?
How do I tell my friends whose I’ve celebrated with in time past and are eagerly waiting for my turn?

Or how do I tell my husband who is a complete disciplinarian, what will be his reaction when he hears that his daughter and only child is about to marry a driver.

please, help me

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-daughter-graduate-wants-marry-driver/

Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Bilabong(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yes na
Tomorrow he will have fleet of cars
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Edakun easy with the lies.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by davidplum(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
It is not strange. Give the driver a little leap and he will forever be placed in the class you want him to be. People, friends will talk but just let your daughter follow her heart. If only the driver fills all the criteria you mentioned, then he won't disappoint if supported. My little mite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by easyboss1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
hmmm....
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by jaykins: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Madam, As long as your driver is a human being and not a spirit, allow your daughter to marry. learn your lesson here http:///2E4m3OT
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by izaray(f): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
This one tick oh.

Madam if everyone should become rich at the same time, who will open gate for each other now

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by bjayx: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Super story...
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
I thought it's only in Nollywood this happens
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Hugo55(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
No body came to earth rich or poor. We all started from somewhere. The family could assist him and one day he would also attain that "rich" class.
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Pubichairs(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
undecided the driver don go Ijebu ode for your daughter ..this one na super story

1 Like

Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Henitan24(f): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
jaykins:
Madam, As long as your driver is a human being and not a spirit, allow your daughter to marry. learn your lesson here http:///2E4m3OT

But madam is not here na, so you're minding the op. Lols
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by pressy09: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmn!! Na this one fall my hand ooo https://dailyfamily.ng/i-caught-my-wife-selling-her-nude-pictures-to-other-men-what-should-i-do/
Henitan24:

But madam is not here na, so you're minding the op. Lols
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Desyner: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
As a rich madam you should have upgraded your drive a long time ago . . .
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by gmoney12: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
women...if u r not careful with them u might be misled in life esp from mothers..
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by aureen: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
gmoney12:
women...if u r not careful with them u might be misled on life esp from mothers..
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by creative11(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
You need to be very careful woman, don't allow your only girl to marry a riffraff that will eat your money and get away.
pls ensure he really love your daughter
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by PenisCaP: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
SCRIPTED
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Myles23(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Segzee1:
This is still like a dream to me, as I can’t just imagine how my only daughter could stoop this low.

I’m a businesswoman, married to a well-known politician in the State and we are blessed with a pretty young lady who is our only child.
Though we wish to have more children, fate did not allow us.

Folake is a very pretty lady, smart and hardworking. She left Nigeria to study abroad at 15 after she completed her education she was able to secure a job over there. She is now a medical doctor, working with one of the well-known hospitals in the UK.

Back to Nigeria, my husband and I are living fine and we have honest people working with us not only in our different offices even at home. We have two drivers driving us, one an Igbo young man of 30 Charles and a Yoruba young guy of 32 years Gboyega. Both are good, humble and honest drivers.

But Gboyega’s character is exceptional among other workers, he is not just humble but also lively to be with, that is why I and my husband always want him to drive us.

Three months ago our daughter came back to the country to continue her career and also to settle down.

I noticed she is always with Gboyega, at first I didn’t suspect anything as I know Gboyega is a lovely person to be with and he is easy to make friends with. But the closeness between Gboyega and my only daughter has gone beyond my imagination, now Folake always wants him to be around her.
I once asked Folake what is between her and Gboyega but her answer was “we are just friends”.

Just last month I was in the sitting room with Folake discussing as she was showing some pictures she took with her friends in the UK then she went to the Kitchen to check what she was cooking. Just as she left for the kitchen leaving her phone with me, her phone beep it was a message from “My heartbeat”.

Firstly I smiled since she is not a small girl and I’ve been looking forward to seeing a guy with her.

I opened the message and it reads “Hi love, trust you are fine. Please, I don’t think our outing this evening will be possible as mummy said she will be going out this evening and I’m the one taking her out. Bye love.”

At first, I didn’t understand what was going on but I quickly checked the sender number and started typing it on my phone and I was shocked with what I saw at the end. Immediately I finished typing it displayed “Driver2- Gboyega” meanwhile on my daughter’s phone It’s “My heartbeat”. Then I remembered I had told him he will take me out later that day. I didn’t react that day, as I kept it to myself.

Two days later I called my daughter and asked her what is between her and the driver, at first she wanted to deny and I told her everything I saw on her phone. She immediately knelt down and confessed that Gboyega is the person she wants to marry.

Though Gboyega is full of good characters but he is just an OND holder in Business Administration. He is from a poor family, which is another challenge.

What a great shame this is going to be, our only daughter to marry the son of nobody?
How do I tell my friends whose I’ve celebrated with in time past and are eagerly waiting for my turn?

Or how do I tell my husband who is a complete disciplinarian, what will be his reaction when he hears that his daughter and only child is about to marry a driver.

please, help me

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-daughter-graduate-wants-marry-driver/
a driver is a human being too. this is that situation where u can say love is blind
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Apination(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Story for the gods undecided
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by DONFASZY(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
A movie will describe ur swit story
U r a good writter
Title: marrying Mr Nobody
U chain ur only daughter in d house or abroad wit ur monitoring spirit and d only MAN she met is ur Driver 2?wat do u expect frm innocent gal dat ve niva bin social?hw wil she find MR somebody wit riches?wen it's same driver dat take her in n out and charming or lovable??
Start blaming ursef
Story dat touch
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Deckline(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
You better send the driver away. The love that is blind is a stupid love.
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Cowbuoy: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Your driver no con be human being??
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by abiodunalabama: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Ma, pls don’t mislead ur daughter let her make her choice,even if she marry from caliber of people u wants u won’t be there in her matrimonial home, all u need is her happiness and beside u never know what may happen in the future,nobody born with money and everything happening has purpose.
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by Offpoint: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2018
USELESS POST looking down on others cuz you are fortunate enough to be rich.... NONSENSE..... no one knows tomorrow
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by fancy4eve(f): 2:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Pls let her choose her partner....talk 2 daddy nd make him see reasons wit u nd if dere is anytin u cn do 2 make tins ryt 4 d both of dem, u pls do, help dem in any way u can ohk, so u guys will not start d blaming game @ d end.
Re: Help! My Only Daughter, A Graduate Wants To Marry My Driver by quinSonia(f): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Bilabong:
Yes na
Tomorrow he will have fleet of cars

I love this reply

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Of 21yrs Marry A Man Of 38years / Modified: Scam Alert:How To Make Video Cartoons For Free with ur phone or laptop / This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.