Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Excessive Cough During And After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excessive Cough During And After Sex (1093 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excessive Cough During And After Sex by Enufo: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please my fellow Nairalanders, help a sister here, i am dying in silence.
I used to have a great sexlife before I went on break (did not had sex) for a long time, because my fiance then impregnate a girl when he was transferred out of the town we were both residence, so after two years I resumed sex i noticed something strange, whenever i have sex before we could finish I will be feeling as if a I will suffocate then i will start coughing to the extend that it will result to sleepless night. pls what is the cause and what can i do to stop it.
please moderator do the needful.
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by greatnaija01: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hope you do not have any COVENANT with your Bf before the "break"??

Hope you have done spiritual and medical check up?

or is your sexual partner so LOOOOOONNNG shocked shocked That his organ affects your LUNGS? grin grin grin

Also the environment matters.

Enufo:
I used to have a great sexlife before I went on break (did not had sex) for a long time, because my fiance then impregnate a girl when he was transferred out of the town we were both residence, so after two years I resumed sex i noticed something strange, whenever i have sex before we could finish I will be feeling as if a I will suffocate then i will start coughing to the extend that it will result to sleepless night. pls what is the cause and what can i do to stop it.
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by joystickextendr: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Asthma..? TB? Pls go for a checkup
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by divinehand2003(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
It could be a problem with your heart. If you tire easily or find it difficult to breathe after some exercises like climbing steps or jogging, then it confirms a possible cardiac problem.

1 Like

Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by Enufo: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Not that the cough is permanent oooo until when i have sex and after that I cannot lie down but be sitting up throughout the night and I am not asthmatic nor have TB
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by kobosmart(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
U have aids
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by CeeJay9ja(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
kobosmart:
U have aids

Was that how yours started? grin

1 Like

Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by marunga(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Enufo:
cry sexual allergy.
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by Varikon: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
So sometimes it happens.
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by gbmorgan(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sorry about the awful experience... sad
But after you resumed sex after two years.

Do you try to figure out if it's a result of an awkward sex position? Or the guy might be wild in terms of shagging .

Have you tried other guys in other to verify whether you're the one with the problem or the guy?

If you've get these checked and it still persists, go and see a doctor to run some tests ASAP.
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by exco90(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
am sorry oooo.. why not try it with another person. not big as he is..
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by wealthyhenry(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Do a secret but thorough investigation on your new guy. He might have soiled his hands.
Your problem most likely has a spiritual backing.
Re: Excessive Cough During And After Sex by orlayemmy15(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Enufo:

you ned to go for another break. you're not fit enough. hahhahahaajha

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Most Men Find It Difficult To Apologise / Sexybbstar Thank You / My First Sex With A Yoruba Demon, He Was A Little Pompous, But It Didn’t Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.