Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) (937 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
This Photo of a guy spotted buying undies for his girlfriend have been making waves on social media.
To me there is nothing wrong buying bra, panties etc for your lovely girlfriend.

In fact, doing so will proves to her that you truly love her so much, by so doing you have boosted her love for you.

What do you think??

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/guy-buy-undies-girlfriend/

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by Pubichairs(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
girls and okirika pant and bra eh...that's why the always carry fish pond in between their legs
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by oloyin56: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Well, for me o i dnt see anyting wrong in it
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by Jamariwolff(f): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
There nothing wrong in buying undies for your woman.

As long as it's not okirika like those fools in that pic are buying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
lalasticlala what do you think
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
There nothing wrong in buying undies for your woman.

As long as it's not okirika like those fools in that pic are buying.
are u not a man undecided
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by Daniel2289(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Go ahead and buy it. Nothing wrong in it
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo) by banre(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2018
buy pant 4 my gf, wat sort of fuckery is this. she no fit buy pants 4 herself ni??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To All Romanceland Guys; / Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me / See How Nigerians React To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.