Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App (45806 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by DedeNkem: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
The app is for id*iotic m*orons. Church business in Nigeria has gone nuclear.

I'm planning to open mind and milk id*iots dry. Praise the Lord!!! Go sidon!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Pecca: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
amjustme2:
You like him, you hate him, does it change who he is? Does he even know you?

see me see trouble ooo. the guy don't even know u exist na to hate am dey hungry you.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by AgatuBoy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Don jazzy please don't join those small minds that are criticizing pastors, you're bigger than that. I like you so much don jazzy pls don't disappoint me and make me begin to hate you
the pipu u r supose to hate r dos ur yeye pastor wey dy use ur fortune build dier own fortune
ogbeni wake up b4 dy use ur unborn generation fortune
sit down dier nd b abusing don jazzy
idiot
oponu
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by greggng: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Don jazzy please don't join those small minds that are criticizing pastors, you're bigger than that. I like you so much don jazzy pls don't disappoint me and make me begin to hate you

Puppet so anyone that criticises pastor is your enemy. You are just narrow minded. You are in bondage free yourself
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by jobbers: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
oh
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by enonche85(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Neminc:
Is he saying it's wrong for the church to make use of modern technology or what? So it's only secular organizations that have the right to use the app abi? Mtcheeew

I wonder o!...as banking app is now evil na.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by kolawoleibukun: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh laff won kill me die. This mumu day try to protect thieves. make don jazzy keep kwayet because your name na chrisbeks. the man no go talk truth again becos you be sheeple?

thieves
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by egheneezekielsu: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Do you need bitcoin with out stress or sell your bitcoin now ? Get it at https://perfectchanger.com/?rsa=9162324073
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by oriewanbe: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
joenor:
You fit nor go church but pay your offering.
that's the implication
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by OyinO: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
The churches have always been moneymaking business organisations. They need to be heavily taxed.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by TEYA: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Jesus taught you to hate those who criticize pastors?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by Jakumo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
My personal preference would be to pay all my religious bills and levies DIRECTLY to God's heavenly bank account, and not to some sleazeball pastor who CLAIMS to be God's banking officer.

Until such time as God supplies me with a verifiable account number into which all my tithes, donations, bribes and hush-money should be paid, no fast-talking pastor will ever get a solitary dime of my income, given that I don't trust ANY of them lyin' muffugiz to deliver my payment.

In short, I have no objection to bribing God with cash, PROVIDED that I am able to make such royalty payments DIRECTLY, and with NO bible-thumping, money-grubbing pastor trying to hog the scene as a self-imposed middle-man bent on handling MY personal affairs with the Almighty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by charlsecy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
tayebest:
.....some religion miscreant will come here and shout "touch not my anointed"!
What is wrong with the option in the menu?

Kingwizzy16:
if I see such in my bank app name to delete the app asap
You cannot.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by scarr: 1:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Chrisbeks:

And u call yourself a christain, yet you want to hate someone for making a choice. Real christain like, clapp for yourself
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by SomehowBROWN(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Abeg who your hate EPP Pls pls allow shit make e smell
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App by arnold123: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Muckross1122:
Mavin record boss and producer "donajzzy" who was amazed to see church payment option in his banking mobile app, took to his instagram page to react and share picture of it.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/donjazzy-reacts-to-church-payment.html

wow, did u just notice that, nooooo u don't mean it, it has been around for long, paybills> religious institutions > select name of shrine (church)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision / Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.