Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! (2377 Views)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by chamotex(m): 3:52am On Apr 21, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Never fall in love with a pretty chick. That she loves you is just what you are made to believe.
All pretty girls are possessed. WTF is that guy finer than me?. They just love to F*k sporadically. I love to hate women. Necessary evil my foot.

So I used fall in love with Fugly chicks right?
If na joke make you stop am o
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 3:57am On Apr 21, 2010
chamotex:

So I used fall in love with Fugly chicks right?

Your charming angel may have been the CIA covert here.

Honestly i thot i had everything she would want in a man. C'mon, I aint looking bad, I aint so broke and i loved her, but she still cheated to my face. Maybe cos she was getting this external attentions. Learnt many lessons in my lil 30 yr life experience.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 4:00am On Apr 21, 2010
chamotex:

So I used to fall in love with Fugly chicks right?

yes jor you love ugly chicks die

stop forming no be wowo go marry wowo ni tongue
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by chamotex(m): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Your charming angel may have been the CIA covert here.

Honestly i thot i had everything she would want in a man. C'mon, I aint looking bad, I aint so broke and i loved her, but she still cheated to my face. Maybe cos she was getting this external attentions. Learnt many lessons in my lil 30 yr life experience.

I understand how you feel but that doesn't mean you should downgrade to wowo levels na.
Emi o le shomo ti o fine o . . . . jor oooooooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by chamotex(m): 4:01am On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

yes jor you love ugly chicks die

stop forming no be wowo go marry wowo ni tongue

Well monkey no fine but e mama like am. tongue tongue cool
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 4:05am On Apr 21, 2010
chamotex:

Well monkey no fine but e mama like am. tongue tongue cool

dey console yourself dia

well sha true true mahmah monkey no fit throw monkey for bush na to like am like dat
cheesy
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 4:07am On Apr 21, 2010
Soon i will embark on NL love search.

I dey reason the kain girl wey i go meet for NL. Girls wey dey provoke pass me. Ok oooo. Time shall tell.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Pweety4me(f): 4:08am On Apr 21, 2010
@Google it be like say u like dis monkey. . . grin tongue tongue
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by Ruq: 4:11am On Apr 21, 2010
Monkey and im mama Wowo So difference no dey! if him troway am dem go still know say na him born am!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 4:14am On Apr 21, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Soon i will embark on NL love search.

I dey reason the kain girl wey i go meet for NL. Girls wey dey provoke pass me. Ok oooo. Time shall tell.

xcuss me. . . am afalable o cheesy

Pweety4me:

@Google it be like say u like dis monkey. . . grin tongue tongue

na my monkey naw, na me dey train am for our zoo cheesy
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by nguage(m): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2010
What may be going on  in a girl's mind that would make her apathetic to unfaithfulness? Maybe it is simple human nature that teaches us to group similar things alike. So when a man cheats on a woman, she learns to group all men as together as cheats and she expects cheats to cheat.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

xcuss me. . . am afalable o cheesy

na my monkey naw, na me dey train am for our zoo cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So where do we start and where is the destination?. Make i know now cos ma blood dey hot.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2010
BlakkBoi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So where do we start and where is the destination?. Make i know now cos ma blood dey hot.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no time to waste o. . . how about we start now wink
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no time to waste o. . . how about we start now wink

Great!.

I hereby announce the official swearing in of Miss Googles as the official Girl of BlackkBoi, starting today, the 21st of April 2010 till ,

Before you are accorded all rights and privileges associated with your new portfolio, kindly state the duration you wish to occupy this position and how many anti employer activities you plan to embark on during the term of your office. This information will help me structure an insurance policy to cover every risky part of my body, like my head and heart from any accidental breakage.

Meanwhile hope say u sabi say we go born children?.

I await your final nod!.

grin grin grin
kiss
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by skfa1: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
Google, Google, Google, how many times did i call ur name?
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Great!.

I hereby announce the official swearing in of Miss Googles as the official Girl of BlackkBoi, starting today, the 21st of April 2010 till ,

Before you are accorded all rights and privileges associated with your new portfolio, kindly state the duration you wish to occupy this position and how many anti employer activities you plan to embark on during the term of your office. This information will help me structure an insurance policy to cover every risky part of my body, like my head and heart from any accidental breakage.

Meanwhile hope say u sabi say we go born children?.

I await your final nod!.

grin grin grin
kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I DO

skfa1:

Google, Google, Google, how many times did i call your name?

Sweetheart !!! where have you been ?? awww i don miss you die kiss kiss
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by skfa1: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

Sweetheart !!! where have you been ?? awww i don miss you die kiss kiss

I have been busy lately my sweetheart, i mis you u sooooooo much too, each day i used to think about you kiss kiss kiss

Nice to see you again cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by googles: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
skfa1:

I have been busy lately my sweetheart, i mis you u sooooooo much too, each day i used to think about you kiss kiss kiss

Nice to see you again cheesy cheesy

aww booboo dats so sweet. . . . itz nice to see you to wink
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by chamotex(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
Ruq:

Monkey and im mama Wowo So difference no dey! if him troway am dem go still know say na him born am!

E no easy to wowo now.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by skfa1: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

Thiz ur hairstyle no easy o cheesy u must have spent lots of money on it, beside hope u didnt do what i wont do sha grin

Miss ur romance alot, ur lovely dimple still dey there?
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

So you are already cheating on me?. What a nice engagement present.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by chibaby5(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
@topic

true say. . some ov ma friendz actually say itz normal 4 a guy 2 cheat and how u cnt xpect a guy 2 be 100% in2 u and u alone.
really crazyyyy. . .cnt agree 2 dat crap!
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by tunnytox(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
The way most young people now attack cheating they seems to have upgraded it to the same level as murder, cheating here cheating there, abeg if you think someone cheating on you could be so devastating you better stay alone. tongue tongue
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
tunnytox:

The way most young people now attack cheating they seems to have upgraded it to the same level as murder, cheating here cheating there, abeg if you think someone cheating on you could be so devastating you better stay alone. tongue tongue

You mean we should accept cheating as a social norm and inculcate it into our culture?.
Thanks for the advice Mr. Cheat!. I only cheat because i have to not necessarily because it is right. We must not be right at all time u know.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by tunnytox(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2010
BlakkBoi:

You mean we should accept cheating as a social norm and inculcate it into our culture?.
Thanks for the advice Mr. Cheat!. I only cheat because i have to not necessarily because it is right. We must not be right at all time u know.
continue to fight a moving shadow and rant on NL forum about cheating, meanwhile most ppl who talk much about cheating are usually cheats themselves, you better use your time for something more productive rather than ranting unnecessarily on cheating, cheating is not a criminal offence, and for your info I'm married now for 6 years and have a 7 year relationship with my present wife ,13 years altogether and since we married i've never cheated, some empty barrels do make so much noise anyway,  cool
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2010
tunnytox:

continue to fight a moving shadow and rant on NL forum about cheating, meanwhile most ppl who talk much about cheating are usually cheats themselves, you better use you time for something more productive rather than ranting unnecessarily on cheating, cheating is not a criminal offence, and for your info I'm married now for 6 years and have a 7 year relationship with my present wife 13 years altogether and since we married i've never cheat, some empty barrels do make so much noise anyway, cool

Happy for you man. I have a 4 yr broken relationship to hold on to.
since we married i've never cheat,
Brooooooooos. We know how far.

I guess it will be correct if i refer to myself as a virgin cos e don tey! and there is every possibility that I have lost the taste and previous knowledge about the whole escapades.

saint tunnytox
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by olugirl(f): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2010
D same way many young girls think its alright to have multiple partners and aristos and play guys when they are young, after all their husbands will cheat when they marry.

Guys should know that if you sleep around, you and ur sons will still marry this same girls that have been around, when they are tired and want to "settle down". The only girls that i finished school with that show a blind eye to their husband cheating are the ones that did men big time in school, they are probably tired of men anyways so no big deal as long as they get the "security" (9ja mentality) of a married home and pretend to be good wives.

Only a stupid man will be happy if his wife does not mind when he cheats, that means she doesnt give 2 f$$$s about you as long as u are the tool to pay d bills and she wears your ring.

What goes around definitely comes around, its men playing about that has turned d western society to what it is where the woman have the upper hand in a mrariage etc, The men should keep cheating , you know when the women do their own na him dey sweet pass.
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by tunnytox(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Blakkboi
Honestly, i'm not a saint, i'll always try to be faithful to my wife and i don't believe i have any reason to cheat on my wife cos we have a great understanding of each other but that notwithstanding I can not call my self a saint. i'll only need to be more focussed and hope for the best and God's help.
the reason I responded to this thread was because i could see there are so many threads now on cheating, I think presently now some girls will even prefer to domesticate their husband if that will assure them he'll not cheat
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
olugirl:

D same way many young girls think its alright to have multiple partners and aristos and play guys when they are young, after all their husbands will cheat when they marry.

Guys should know that if you sleep around, you and your sons will still marry this same girls that have been around, when they are tired and want to "settle down". The only girls that i finished school with that show a blind eye to their husband cheating are the ones that did men big time in school, they are probably tired of men anyways so no big deal as long as they get the "security" (9ja mentality) of a married home and pretend to be good wives.

Only a silly man will be happy if his wife does not mind when he cheats, that means she doesnt give 2 f$$$s about you as long as u are the tool to pay d bills and she wears your ring.

What goes around definitely comes around, its men playing about that has turned d western society to what it is where the woman have the upper hand in a mrariage etc, The men should keep cheating , you know when the women do their own na him dey sweet pass.

Bravo!.
You just said something.
tunnytox:

@Blakkboi
Honestly, i'm not a saint, i'll always try to be faithful to my wife and i don't believe i have any reason to cheat on my wife cos we have a great understanding of each other but that notwithstanding I can not call my self a saint. i'll only need to be more focussed and hope for the best and God's help.
the reason I responded to this thread was because i could see there are so many threads now on cheating, I think presently now some girls will even prefer to domesticate their husband if that will assure them he'll not cheat

The problem with me does not lie on cheating. But finding someone who cannot cheat. I'v had a 4yrs near perfect relationship. I loved and cherished this girl more than i ever thought i would for a woman. We spent the Valentine together in Turkey returned to Nigeria, she went back to school and i resumed work. Could you believe she came to Lagos without my knowledge, switched off her phone and only powered it on when she has gone back to enugu. She told me her phone has been really bad, and i spoke with her mum - supposedly in-law to be by November. Fortunately for me, one of the people she came to see in Lag, tagged a picture they took in the beach, and behold my LOVELY wife to be flexxing with god knows who. I was lucky that the picture had date stamp on it. When i called and provoked she didn't deny it, but only argued that i should ask what she came to Lagos to do. ASK MY BACK-SIDE. I just saved my credit jejeje, and said bye bye.

Now ?.

Me d bad guyss?
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by tunnytox(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Blakkboi
I wish you goodluck and I do hope you find someone who will be faithful to you, there's no doubt that this girl is a fake and doesn't deserve you what you need now is not to allow this experience to deter you from falling in love again. i'm sure there's someone for you out there.

goodluck
Re: Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat! by BlakkBoi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
tunnytox:

@Blakkboi
I wish you goodluck and I do hope you find someone who will be faithful to you, there's no doubt that this girl is a fake and doesn't deserve you what you need now is not to allow this experience to deter you from falling in love again. i'm sure there's someone for you out there.

goodluck

Thanks Bruv.

The best thing anyone has told me since it happened. It was a crazy experience for me. But I am moving on and I do hope to find that person someday. Don't know how, but I believe God knows my heart desires.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any One Married To A Foreigner? / Marrying A Man With More Than One Child From One Woman / Help! My New Hot Girlfriend Kisses Lik She's Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.