Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (84101 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by ijemz(f): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2018
My dear, AIDS no dey show for face o
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Ikemefuna44: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2018
This girl is obviously a "bimbo": she's beautiful but she's also dumb, foolish and generally lacks intelligence.
HIV and other STDs are also contracted during sexual before a man ejaculates. This is via fluid which is being exchanged by partners during sex. Both man and woman discharge this fluid, simultaneously, during sex.
Beauty without brain is a tragedy.
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
In dis case, i agree to be a weak ass man
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by bumi10(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
This one is either looking for belle by all means or she get STD wey she won transfer to guys.

1 Like

Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by ambejike: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2018
ya plan cannot work. ;Dya plan cannot work.
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Kingsoul1(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
That's why igbœ ncha is the best tongue
what is igboe ncha ??
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Vado(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
She's just playing around...stop being so serious y'all

Exactly. She's just messing around, shorty is probably clean and free off STDs.
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by makahlj2: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Only foolish ass women write such rubbish on the Internet. Real women know better and do safe s3x.
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Assassin101: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
guys, don't fall for it. Its an old trick. she's obviously got the virus and wishes to distribute it.
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Tunks2017(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2018
angry

Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by noziz(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

The only truth that hurts is the truth of seeing Northern ladies hide under dirty and stinking hijab without bra and pant waiting for a northern aboki to slide his uncircumsized curved shrink dick in her. cheesy

guy no mind those hypocrites. they wud sey dey don't fornication but when they v the intention of sleeping with one of their girls, they simply marry her and smash her and later divorce her and remarry. imagine a religion that a accept marrying up to 4 wives and they even marry more than 4bcos of the Bleep and divorce of a thing.

again, they sey dey don't fornicate yet u see their girls at dark places in the night wetin for their boyfriends to come press them and finger them that is y u wud see small girls in the north already growing breasts. Northerners her the most useless people on earth
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Manasp: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
Did she say "Pull out before HIV notices"? cheesy

This lady thinks it's easy to run out from a moving car cheesy
She thinks it's easy to pull out, it's just like telling an old man to open his eyes while cuming cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnn, she thinks it's easy
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Pecca: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
I will cane her without condom myself.
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Kaycee7(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mtcheew! Wetin dey vex me be say she resemble person wey get sense? Looks can be deceiving
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by othuskyTM(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Instagram acct of 183k followers for sale at affordable price if you're interested pls contact
Mr Prosper on 09098807655

Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by othuskyTM(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Come and try me with or without condom if am weak or not
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by scobyhybrid(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
see person dey find attention, oya you don trend small, but still go for a medical checkup. you really need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by kingsaif(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

The only truth that hurts is the truth of seeing Northern ladies hide under dirty and stinking hijab without bra and pant waiting for a northern aboki to slide his uncircumsized curved shrink dick in her. cheesy

Clap for your illiteracy and Bigotry, your foolishness is universally acknowledged, I know one day you will disown your parents just to get likes and shares in nairaland....get a life bruh

1 Like

Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Asbaba(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
MDsambo:
And when another Northerner says you guys always think about sex, you can't do without pre-marital sex, you'll now start crying.

idan Kaga mahaukancin Kare na haushi me zakayi?
ina Tsammanin kyale shi zakayi ba ka biye shi ko ta6e baki daya ba...
magananka gaskiya ce, amma anan zagi zaka ja ma 'yan arewa
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by arnold123: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
CastedDude:
A young lady simply identified as Onyekachi has got herself trending on twitter following her controversial post earlier today. According to the pretty lady, condoms are for weak men. She took to her twitter account to write; Condoms are for weak ass men, Real men f*ck quickly and pull out before HIV notices....

Twitter users who thought she was joking by the post trolled her online as she trolled them back - telling them she meant what she posted. See different reactions below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/condoms-weak-men-pretty-nigerian-lady-says-twitter-photos.html
THESE ARE THE TALKS OF A COMPLETE ILLITERATE AND A LovePeddler GENERAL!
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by SYaro(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin are you advertising ur HIV status
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by SYaro(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
I think you have watched too much cartoons HIV is not the way you view it cool
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Timagex(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
To pull out they hard o shocked shocked u wantu
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Timagex(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
To pull out they hard o shocked shocked wen tins don red?? grin grin cheesy
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by NelviusGrey(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Not everybody that has fine face have sense....beware of mad people in normal clothing

Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by winner37(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Me that I hate condom .... last I go carry yeast form one fine girl
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
donstan18:
Did she say "Pull out before HIV notices"? cheesy
This lady thinks it's easy to run out from a moving car cheesy
She thinks it's easy to pull out, it's just like telling an old man to open his eyes while cuming cheesy
Wrong! She probably already contracted a disease herself, and is looking to lure gullible folks to come get some! undecided
Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by ElliotP: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2023
Me wey weak pass overripe dodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.