Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Where Is Buhari's Son? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Buhari's Son? (2325 Views)

Buhari's Son Yusuf Applied For NNPC Job As A Graduate Trainee / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) / Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Buhari's Son? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
oyb:

Heh.calling egunmogaji.this will be interesting or not.egunmogaji loves his bikes, but I'm not sure if he rides them in naija, for the exact reasons jakumo has listed.

He wrote from an uneducated and emotional point of view. He’s entitled to his opinion, moronic and faulted as it is.

I had a couple of bikes in Nigeria before traveling out.

The funny thing about the anti bike safety nazi cowards is that they’ve mostly never rode in their life’s and are just armchair blowhards.

There’ll always be a bike in my garage.
Re: Where Is Buhari's Son? by 9jaArea: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Emycord:
THE LAST WE HEARD OF HIM IS THAT HE WILL BE TRANSFERD TO GERMANY, WHICH THEY PRESIDENCY DENIED. NEXT IS THAT HE HAS BEEN DISCHARGED FROM CEDARCHEST HOSPITAL. YET TILL THIS DAY NOT EVEN A SIMPLE VOTE OF THANKS BY YUSUF FOR ALL THE PRAYERS NIGERIA OFFERED FOR HIM. PLS WE NEED AN UPDATE SO WE CAN KNOW IF THE PRAYERS WORKED OR NOT. WHERE IS YUSUF BUHARI?
Was he ever in the news before the crash? he has gone back to where he used to be.
Re: Where Is Buhari's Son? by Jakumo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

He wrote from an uneducated and emotional point of view. He’s entitled to his opinion, moronic and faulted as it is.

I had a couple of bikes in Nigeria before traveling out.

The funny thing about the anti bike safety nazi cowards is that they’ve mostly never rode in their life’s and are just armchair blowhards.

There’ll always be a bike in my garage.

Dang there is pent-up anger in those words, but be my guest sir, since my opinion about motorbikes ain't gonna change to please anyone ha ha.

Take am easy Oga. Difference of opinion no be fight matter at all.

On a related note, I ride a motorbike daily when I am in Nigeria, where a bike is my primary means of heading out into the forest on hunting trips, but, that said, I ONLY ride slowly at 5mph on dirt country roads, and NEVER on a tarred road, so whether you like it or not Egun Agba, your good self and I are hard-core biker brothers, till crash do us part.
Re: Where Is Buhari's Son? by Orjioorji(f): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
I pray he is dead so that the stupid Buhari will feel the pains of most families in Benue and taraba, states too.
Re: Where Is Buhari's Son? by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
enjoying himself along with his girlfriend
Re: Where Is Buhari's Son? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
It’s now 8am and I’m getting out of bed. Before I brush my teeth or eat pepper I shall say both a prayer and a curse.

Those that wish me crash or death are in the curse section. Testimonials will be given on here in due time.

Have a nice day.

PS; re Buharis son, please leave him alone as he’s not an elected official.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Move To Stop Defection Of Kwankwaso, Saraki, Ortom To PDP / Buhari's Reaction Wen France President Was Asked To Speak On The Herdsmen Killin / My Discussion With My Northern Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.