Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . (1107 Views)

Please Avoid Me, Don't DM Me Encouraging Me To Play Bet Again!!! / Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you / My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by RealGboy: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Guys please help me .. I tried to kill myself today out of frustration because I lost my last card to sportybet but part of me did not want to die , So I decided I'll tell my neighbor who is also a friend , hoping he would try and discourage me and also cheer me up.. but lo and behold he started giving me quick ways I can die faster , I thought he was joking and I just left him... Only for this Man to call me 20 minutes later to ask why I'm still alive and also begging me to give him my plasma Tv before I go..

I called my pastor to tell him have been thinking about suicide lately and the so called Man if God told me to sow a big seed in the church before I go so that God can have mercy on my soul...

What's happening I just need someone to beg me not to die ... Guys pls beg me .. pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Shellsploit: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
RealGboy:
Guys please help me .. I tried to kill myself today out of frustration because I lost my last card to sportybet but part of me did not want to die , So I decided I'll tell my neighbor who is also a friend , hoping he would try and discourage me and also cheer me up.. but lo and behold he started giving me quick ways I can die faster , I thought he was joking and I just left him... Only for this Man to call me 20 minutes later to ask why I'm still alive and also begging me to give him my plasma Tv before I go..

I called my pastor to tell him have been thinking about suicide lately and the so called Man if God told me to sow a big seed in the church before I go so that God can have mercy on my soul...

What's happening I just need someone to beg me not to die ... Guys pls beg me .. pls
grin
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Henrydonland(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
no Sha forget me for ur small will before you go to the world beyond grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
RealGboy:
Guys please help me .. I tried to kill myself today out of frustration because I lo

Actually those people are nice . begging you to leave this harsh country to rest in a better place

when you get there help me greet my grandma... although she's in heaven. and I'm not sure you will get there

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by XXXXTENTACION: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
life no easy but before you die abeg i go need make you drop statement so dat i go fit take over your smartphone. undecided

death is not a new thing fah. cool
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by InfernoNig: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
If this is real, then you have fake people around you. I will advice you to embrace life as the situation you are passing through now is just for the now. Tomorrow will always be better. Change your circle and this so called people who are frienemies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Give me your neighbour number make I bless him account

Correct guy
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by RealGboy: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Actually those people are nice . begging you to leave this harsh country to rest in a better place

when you get there help me greet my grandma... although she's in heaven. and I'm not sure you will get there

Better place kill you there ...why not go to the better place too.... What makes you so sure your grandma is in heaven...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by debbydams(f): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin pls don't kill yourself, with time everything wil work out for u, life is sweet o if u cn be patient.
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Feddytune: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
RealGboy:
Guys please help me .. I tried to kill myself today out of frustration because I lost my last card to sportybet but part of me did not want

pls if you're owing anyone money .. Endure to pay before you die you hear ... ok .. die well my friend

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by lilbarracuda(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Make I get that your oraimo charger abeg
Haha

Better delete that thought off your head, you will be fine in the end
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Angelacruz: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Very funny...sniper is now free
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by RealGboy: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Angelacruz:
Very funny...sniper is now free

Is now free so ?
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Albertone(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
RealGboy:

Try and drink chilled sniper and Dforce.

Shebi you be Gboy,dash me $20 na OG!
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Polynek(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
woow I can't stop laughing oo. From the post to the comments section. NAIRALAND is very full fun aswear. Am really enjoying Dix forum bcox am new here. OP pls don't kill urself oo.
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Drsnives(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nawaooooo
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by dollytino4real(f): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
pls dont give in to those evil thoughts and wicked commenters b4 me bros u hear me!
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by lilvicky68(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please don't die without donating your organs to the nearest hospital..please and please

1 Like

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by DumbGeek(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Give me your neighbour number make I bless him account

Correct guy
boss make I drop my own in place of his good neighbor
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Offpoint1: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
What if life is the devil curse and death God blessings?

What if we're not really living, everything is just an illusion?

What if you die and realize you've wasted so much time living?

What if we were never meant to be here?

What if you die and realize there are greater problems?

What if death is the solution or not?

What if...?
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
abeg pass me your generator set and AC if you have lmao. who go beg you make you no die? in this frustrating shithole? we even need to depopulate sef we don too much.
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by gabriel66386: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Give me your neighbour number make I bless him accountCorrect guy
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by RealGboy: 5:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Offpoint1:
What if life is the devil curse and death God blessings?

What if we're not really living, everything is just an illusion?

What if you die and realize you've wasted so much time living?

What if we were never meant to be here?

What if you die and realize there are greater problems?

What if death is the solution or not?

What if...?

What if kill you there ....
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by RealGboy: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
RealGboy:

no joy on Nairaland
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by saintneo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Please don't die o! Fulfil your God ordained purpose first.
RealGboy:

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by TFeminist(f): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2021
RealGboy:

What if kill you there ....
.hope u are good and better.. I'd love u to talk and resonate with ur Lord and Master, if he doent give up on u, nobody else matters.
..love and light!
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2021
A realGboy lost his last card? Wahala don drink combine.
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Restroom: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2021
There are many ways to die.....do your research and choose one way and follow through..... After all, when u tell them, don't do it, una nor dey here.
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Masonkaycares:
A realGboy lost his last card? Wahala don drink combine.
lol baba say wahala don drink ogogorogrin

Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by Kingray10: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Guy you even get data to post am.
Go use that data download (the power of positive thinking by Robert).
Read it to the last page.
And thank me later
Re: Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . by osuofia2(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
abeg before you die kindly drop your phone for me

(1) (Reply)

LADY Caught On CCTV Shoplifting And Hiding The Items Inside Her Priv@ate PART / Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) / Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.