Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? (693 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by smellingmenses: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2018
sad mine was cruzita 4 years ago... she claimed too busy holding the revd father's "mic" to go for a val date...

second one was.. "Wo sokoto e... eeyan tan bo, to fee bo aja" it was in Yoruba... it was a serious harassment and a confidence wiping moment...

last one ... a bigass lady was in bed with me and I was already imagining things when she calmly told me she has HIV.... I was like wow... wow...just wow... wine vanished from my eyes and I slept in my jeans and permanently was unable to sleep throughout the night ... I don't wish that for my enemy. I was wondering if the claim was true...
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by kobosmart(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2018
angry I don't give blow Jobz
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by smellingmenses: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2018
wow!! but she might want a head..
kobosmart:
angry I don't give blow Jobz
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by kobosmart(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2018
smellingmenses:
wow!! but she might want a head..
angry make she come take
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by Oluhills007: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Mine was ...."I don't have your time and you are broke".....I have not talked to a girl since then angry I have been hustling day and night without rest......badesst thing is that...the girl is now married to a richer guy....no opportunity for revenge hard fvck embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by smellingmenses: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
other people's experiences
"I have aids". Upon trying to speak to a german girl at a bar. I was so clueless and took her so literally that I explained that there were many good drugs available today and that should could probably live long enough for a cure to be found. At that point she admitted that she didnt have Aids, that she was just trying to avoid men (and me in particular), and we ended up having a nice evening.

Sometimes being extremely literal comes in handy.
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by smellingmenses: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
kpele
Oluhills007:
Mine was ...."I don't have your time and you are broke".....I have not talked to a girl since then angry I have been hustling day and night without rest......badesst thing is that...the girl is now married to a richer guy....no opportunity for revenge hard fvck embarassed
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by Tocheagle(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Oluhills007:
Bros don't give up, you could employ her husband tomorrow and still get your way with her. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by bjayx: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Oluhills007:
Lol
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by youngberry001(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Mine was hey dick head if u get close to me again i wil get all yah family arrested,i waz like WTF is wrong wit dis bitch ass,,,,mehn i swear some girls deserve beatin
Re: Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down? by Cowbuoy: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Can't recall...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Bbnaija / Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Sex Because, / Quickie: How To Make It More Meaningful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.