Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner (4563 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2019
It could be body odour, nagging, anger, looseness, sluggishness, etc....You may love them so much, but what is that one thing that turns you off about them?
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
I dont have one. But general turn off? Nose hair.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Darammliveth(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Body odour... Though i don't have one
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Darammliveth:
Body odour... Though i don't have one
Do you mean intensive body odour??
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Darammliveth(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
Do you mean intensive body odour??

Yes, Intensive body odour, it a total turn off for me.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Darammliveth:

Yes, Intensive body odour, it a total turn off for me.
There are body odours that can quench libido even in marriage...
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Let me have her first, from there I will come back and tell if possible.

Oooooooopa

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
body odour, cheating and lying turns me off very fast like the speed of light.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
His face is ok, but wen I see d picture am turned off.. am weird..

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
His face is ok, but wen I see d picture am turned off.. am weird..
He is not photogenic??
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
He is not photogenic??
he is not photogenic,
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by MrWTF(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
when you in love, nothing turns you off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrWTF:
when you in love, nothing turns you off
With time now!!! you never jam!!!
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bleached skin

8 Likes

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
ceeroh:
Bleached skin
eeew!!! she bleached
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
She wore trousers when we met.
Didn't see the yam tubers legs

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by macklef(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
With time now!!! you never jam!!!
Then u dont know what love is, u think u do, but u dont

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
eeew!!! she bleached

I'm telling you. How do I tell her I wanna break up cos she bleached? It would sound petty.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bonatheripper:
She wore trousers when we met. Didn't see the yam tubers legs
haha
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
ceeroh:

I'm telling you. How do I tell her I wanna break up cos she bleached? It would sound petty.
She bleached when you guys were dating or before you started dating
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by mrsfavour(f): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cheating, after pretending to me.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Darammliveth(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
There are body odours that can quench libido even in marriage...

Like seriously ..it's really irritating
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Newguyhere: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
smelly pussy angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by missimelda01(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
lol some people don't understand the question grin

BTW why is every guy on nairaland single?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Newguyhere:
smelly pussy angry
Are you serious? stop sex!!!
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Newguyhere: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
Are you serious? stop sex!!!

lmao just kidding grin
I currently don't have a gf
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by 24kmagic: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Not a partner per say but a potential one

Her forming hard to get irks the hell out of me.
She's too young for that kind of forming.

Am way, much older than her but she doesn't give a damn.

I think I enjoy talking to her over the phone than one on one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Omar09(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
macklef:

Then u dont know what love is, u think u do, but u dont

Love isn't beautiful as you think. Love is a scorpion that stings to death but only this time its stings comes with an antidote n you don't get to die. But it keeps repeating itself in a sequence not patterned. Like Deja Vu

2 Likes

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:
Not a partner per say but a potential one
Her forming hard to get irks the hell out of me. She's too young for that kind of forming.
Am way, much older than her but she doesn't give a damn.
I think I enjoy talking to her over the phone than one on one.
I hate acidic Hard-to-get

2 Likes

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by macklef(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Omar09:

Love isn't beautiful as you think. Love is a scorpion that stings to death but only this time its stings comes with an antidote n you don't get to die. But it keeps repeating itself in a sequence not patterned. Like Deja Vu
Oga, am not talking of Nat Geo Wild, am talking of real life, real love

5 Likes

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Castamir: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Omar09:

What a beautiful quote?
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by cooluzi: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
no specific babe at the moment but mouth odour and dirtiness do turn me off

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Caught Having Sexx On A Road In Taiwan By Googlemaps Users / After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. / Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.