Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (84719 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Kekx(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
You dey mind am undecided
I'm fyn...... she's so greedy biko
Are you greedy? cheesy
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
EOOJ:

Even if taken to court, chances of her winning d case is slim grin

I don't have to live in that society, so wetin concern me undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tapout:

Oh really...any connection or family tie with Nigeria?
by blood. No
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tapout(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
by blood. No

Alright, nice arguing with meeting you... i'm Tapout by the way cool And if u ever happen to visit 9ja, be sure to holla at me... Maybe we could grab some deep fried big fat oilly puffpuff together while familiarizing with each other cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tapout:

Alright, nice arguing with meeting you... i'm Tapout by the way cool And if u ever happen to visit 9ja, be sure to holla at me... Maybe we could grab some deep fried big fat oilly puffpuff together while familiarizing with each other cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by bettyLad(f): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
daiksworld:
wetin una want make we do for laughing out loud? If we spend one minuet for bed dem go sai we be one minuet man. Now the bobo dey run marathon, instead of kudos, na kondo him receive.
one minute is bad , too many hours is bad too biko ..too much of everything is bad jare ..when sex became too long ,it's get boring , painful and tiring especially when the woman came much more early .
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by smellingmenses: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
apology will only give her more ammunition.... karishikas

modelmike7:
Hmmmm, this is a consensual sex NO DOUBT.
But some girls can be so devilish.
He shouldn't curse or abuse her.
He should just apologies for not stopping, that he only wanted to cum too.
And after then, he should let her be jejely.

This kinda gals can send a nigga to jail
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by EOOJ(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dimples129:

I don't have to live in that society, so wetin concern me undecided

Hehe..okay ma'am grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
this false rape accussations is becoming ridiculous! now i carry a dozen consent Agreements in my pocket Any girl that agrees to have sex with me must sign the Agreement before sex. very romantic isn't it? grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sweet food dey waka with problems

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by shegie(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
oloriburuku omo.......in d same office where dey work and she's avin an affair with co-worker.Ashewo
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by labake1(f): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
labake1 is this true?

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by mikejj(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Zionista:
Sweet food dey waka with problems
grin baba which kind food b dis..na olosho prepare am abi
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tallesty1:
Will you keep quiet?
It's actually "Wee yu kip kwayet" grin grin That guy is sick walahi
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by udi4eva(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
JennieCutie4U:
"you had come. I wanted to come too"... what I want to know is, WHERE WERE THEY GOING? OR COMING TO #justwonderingooo

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dimples129:

Ps..
When Mr 1 minute comes and I haven't started but he's finished then what

Do I have the right to drug him and rape him with a dild.o? Would that be ok... I mean it's a do or die situation according to you grin

I haven't said its a do die affair just yet smiley

but in ur painted senerio even if Mr 1 min is willing to cont or Mrs I havent started drugs him, at d moment oga cnt raise to duty any longer cuz he already offloaded his passengers at his last bustop.

Cept he embark on anoda journey and hope to take Mrs I haven't started to d last bustop diS time.

Plus Wen Mr 1min gets to his destination his car breaks dwn and cnt cont again but Mrs I haven't started can still cont cus her car doesnt break like d oda party ( she only mite not njoy d journey unlike bfor)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin baba which kind food b dis..na olosho prepare am abi

grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Ceasardgreat(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dimples129:
Is she selfish? Yes!
Is she a biatch? Yes!
Is she a fool? Yes!

Is this rape? Hell YES angry

You don't know your problem

My dear you're confused!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Ceasardgreat(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
dyydxx:

Rubbish. Even in the UK, the offence was only for the guy because he knew the stand of the woman on ejaculation before the sex act.In other words, ejaculation wasn't agreed to as part of the sex and the man knew it before they started. Did you even read the judgement at all...It's very different from this naija guy's experience. You can't be midway and then almost to ejaculate you now say No all of a sudden and then if the guy doesn't stop he's a confirmed rapist...what a load of bullocks

My friend Even in the UK means what??
We are talking about Nigeria and you are telling us UK..
What's concerns APC with PDP??
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

@bolded......Give credit bro! Give credit! angry

Even if na airtel N100....give credit!

**drops mic**

I can't believe you are still on this NL forums.
Real OG right here
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Afrojuju2017:

I can't believe you are still on this NL forums.
Real OG right here

Huh? Are you one of the old nairalanders? What is your old moniker? grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Huh? Are you one of the old nairalanders? What is your old moniker? grin grin

Sweet_gala

One of those silly mods banned me for over 3 months on flimsy reasons
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
udi4eva:
lol...bros wetin if I knack you back ehn, you go follow them come too.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
let me leave this thread before you also come
walahi I no fit come for this kyn thread, na peep I just peep, no vex
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2018
JennieCutie4U:

walahi I no fit come for this kyn thread, na peep I just peep, no vex
hahaha like you... You no be trouble maker
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2018
MissSlimbody:
It's actually "Wee yu kip kwayet" grin grin That guy is sick walahi
As in eeh. His mind no tell him say some people earn a living online.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by toro92: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2018
In my opinion, if this gets to court, I will say we both rape each other. I told her to stop too when she was riding me or whatever and she didn't stop too grin

She raped me, I raped her back... abi

I think male too should be saying stop even if jokingly now... that will give you a lot of leverage Incase she said she asked you to stop and you didn't

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahaha like you... You no be trouble maker
at all my brother...life na jeje o
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2018
JennieCutie4U:

at all my brother...life na jeje o
yes o... Supported... Hopefully we will run across each other comments again...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2018
kushercain:
Two words guys hate hearing: don't and stop unless they are said together

Ma nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by dyydxx: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2018
Ceasardgreat:

My friend Even in the UK means what??
We are talking about Nigeria and you are telling us UK..
What's concerns APC with PDP??

Read the court judgement she referenced. In any case, UK rape laws are better and more up to date than Nigerian rape laws, so what are we saying?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
nextttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.