Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? (826 Views)

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by StRichy(m): 4:36am On May 14, 2010
I discovered recently dat wen two or more guys sit together, they are either talking about their relationship or will say something related to it before the end of their discussion(s). This is also applicable to the ladies. I remember the day i went to ask after my fiancé (ex) and i was told dat she was in a friends' house in the hood so i went there. As soon as i entered the gate, i over heard my name in their gist. Also Guys in my clique always border me with isues in their relationships. Although we have all planed to become married soon, my lady broke our engagement recently. Now my guys insist on geting me hooked to a certain lady known to us with claims that they don't want me to be lonely. As for me, i really want to take my time to finish my M.Eng programe before considering any lady for immediate marriage.
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by amyg(f): 9:18am On May 14, 2010
None of those were qsts so u dn't need ans.evry sincere&real r/ship shld lead 2 marriage.true/false?
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by femi4: 10:17am On May 14, 2010
@ poster,that is an abuse of "?" cos your topic is a statement and not a question, @amyg the answer is true!
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by StRichy(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2010
Call it tension if u like howeva, i apologise to all concerned nairalanders. The problem is dat the lady dat broke the engagement now call me on phone with a sexy voice she never used for me for the 8yrs ten months we dated. Despite all the insult she sent me in her break up package, i still have a soft spot for her. I am really confused. Pls how do i put my heart in order and move on with life?
femi4:

@ poster,that is an abuse of "?" cos your topic is a statement and not a question, @amyg the answer is true!
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by amyg(f): 4:22pm On May 14, 2010
Did u say 8yrs+?so hw old was she wen u started?dn't u v sis?wt did u want frm her/is her pussy a playground?u a 1of d time wasters.permit me 2 lock dis topic joo
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by Travelista(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2010
St. Richy:

Call it tension if u like howeva, i apologise to all concerned nairalanders. The problem is dat the lady dat broke the engagement now call me on phone with a sexy voice she never used for me for the 8yrs ten months we dated. Despite all the insult she sent me in her break up package, i still have a soft spot for her. I am really confused. Pls how do i put my heart in order and move on with life?

You were with her for nearly a decade (and still weren't married? *blank stare*), of course you still have a soft spot for her. You have to steel your heart against her if you feel the relationship is done and take things one day at a time.
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by StRichy(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2010
amyg:

Did u say 8yrs+?so hw old was she wen u started?dn't u v sis?wt did u want frm her/is her kitty a playground?u a 1of d time wasters.permit me 2 lock dis topic joo
i kno its hard to believe but from d first time i set my eyes on her till d day she broke up wit me (jan. 2010) 4 no reason, i av worked very hard to ensure i make her my wife after her grad dis yr. We av actually been true thick 'n thick times 2gether.
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by 190: 4:07am On May 15, 2010
poster it appears u have been drinking!!
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by daduke2k(m): 4:31am On May 15, 2010
Hel yeah. . . .
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by StRichy(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2010
I hope u read my story? In case u didn't, pls read it and give ur piece of advice and not casual insult.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 15, 2010
@poster, go and sleep and wake up again, then go 2ru ur post once more undecided
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by Kelvinj(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2010
poster, what exactly is on ur mind? Abi u no plan 2 marry??
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by zerocool(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2010
Shitty boring
Re: Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? by StRichy(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2010
In a nut shell, i want to kno if its wise 4me 2 re-unite with my ex fiancè or to simply start re-designing a future wit someone else.

This Is Troubling My Mind Please I Need Help Here! / I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: / Please I Need Help!