Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar (31229 Views)

Nigerian Government Is A Terrorist Government :muslim Imam / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Gay-briel get off my mention

You are the bitch that can't do without mentioning Jonathan's name everyday. Did he bang your babe?

To even write the above shows your innate cravings

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
I have given up on this country's leadership. As long as I'm concerned every citizen is on his own. Our leaders have dined with the devil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Kizyte(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by eodavids(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Topmaike007:
thank God is his fellow muslim brother dat is the head of the goverment.

senate president=muslim
majority leader=musilim
speaker=muslim
president=muslim
apc national leader=muslim

non sense

Speaker NOT muslim
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Man2utd(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
When we have a "Commander in theif"
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Odingo1: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:

Gbam, same morons don't know he was actually referring to Jonathan's regime which failed to curb BH.

That same imams posted this about:
NO, he is actually referring to Buhari, during GEJ tenure the core North gave Boko Haram green light to operate.

Buhari said that a fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north when GEJ was busy trying to stop boko haram at its early stage

http://nationalmirroronline.net/files/new/clampdown-on-boko-haram-injustice-against-north-buhari/

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Mynightmare: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:
iPoB pigs and idiot scums come like clean this man shithole grin grin grin grin
you can't even make a simple sentence.. Ewu HAUSA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Everyone knows northern nigeria is the base and birthplace of terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tawhidi is a shiite idiot with no credentials and no education. He just has a loudmouth and talks a lot. Who made him a Muslim scholar? Even his shia brothers have rejected him.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-23/imam-tawhidi-the-problem-with-the-medias-favourite-muslim/8643726?pfmredir=sm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by LasGidiOwner: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who does not know that this government harbours terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by jagorinho: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nwades:
Igbo's are the wisest tribe in the world, what an Igbo child sees sitting down a Yoruba elder. cannot see even when standing on Iroko tree.... Igbo's warned them that Buhari was a terrorist but Yoruba's were so blind by hatred that they can't see the handwritten on the wall.... hate and envy your is a bitch
here we go again, another deluded hairy chest beating dwarf making himself happy.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by MrImole: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Àjàlá ta ñ nà ó?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by ballerin(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
If the APC government & Northern jihadists refused to listen to the truth from their citizens, outsiders would say it to their faces.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Gkay1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
na dem dem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by usba: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bastard pigs and idiots+ gay-briel are worms beneath notice.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by delishpot: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Topmaike007:

senate president=muslim
majority leader=musilim
speaker=muslim
president=muslim

non sense

Wait and see how the blood thirsty ones would reject his muslim status.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by OgambaHH1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
I used to be a die hard Buhari supporter, I had to fight and quarel with my best friends because they supported Biafra. I am Igbo. But now , I thought PMB has something to offer but its clear now. He is a complete failure n a plaque to Nigerians, God help us
Remember this : Until we as a nation collectively ask God for forgiveness and electing an Igbo man president, who must not b among our current corrupt politicians, things will never b well in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by deomelllo: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
lol @ worthless ipob bloggers and jobless Biafra yoots littering the internet with their anti Nigerian rubbish...

Thank God Nigeria don't take you lying, bitter, bigoted and hateful clowns .....
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by NairaMaster1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Where are the monitoring spirits. Come and read with your korokoro eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheFreeOne:
After reading this the FG, BMC and zombie reaction must be like... Chai another wahala embarassed

Seriously can this Imam convince us he's not a closet terrorist using Taqiyya in order to be seen as a moderate muslim?
Did u read the post at all?
He said in the Early stage of Boko Haram, they were giving the green light to operate. Now tell me who was the president then.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
#my enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill with and then break the sword”# This one weak me..it is a confessional statement. Can Northern elders be innocent of boko haram menace? were boko haram their sword? Hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nychillax(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nwades:
Igbo's are the wisest tribe in the world, what an Igbo child sees sitting down a Yoruba elder. cannot see even when standing on Iroko tree.... Igbo's warned them that Buhari was a terrorist but Yoruba's were so blind by hatred that they can't see the handwritten on the wall.... hate and envy your is a bitch

Wat is this one saying?? U igbo always shouting ND ranting in all social media like a lost d*g. Why ar u throwing the unnecessary tantrums... Election is all about choice, it is even unconstitutional to force people to vote for particular candidate.

Ar u d only one against PMB,how many of ur leaders outspoken like FFK ND Fayose,Ar u blind to read or do reaserch about the election % in SW??
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Enemyofpeace: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

You need follow him on Twitter and see his posts , he's a reformed muslim
while Buhari and his cohorts are deformed muslims

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Odingo1: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Liverpoolfc:
#my enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill with and then break the sword”# This one weak me..it is a confessional statement. Can Northern elders be innocent of boko haram menace? were boko haram their sword? Hmmmmmm
Buhari and core northern elders nurtured Boko-haram and it grow into a beast they can tame.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/files/new/clampdown-on-boko-haram-injustice-against-north-buhari/

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by solonazzy: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Donpresh95:
Nnamdi Kanu said this but some people being too foolish decided to vote this terrorist so that it will pain IGBOS. Don't worry by the time the terrorist is done, you will know the difference between Égbé and Ēgbè(Kite and Gun)
wats dis govt palava wit d early days of boko haram...good he knows now we r waging war against dem....gej allowed dem grow dis large
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by ballerin(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you guys claim every Muslim is a terrorist why are you listening to this one?
The more reason we need to listen to him because he is privy to their internal workings.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Enemyofpeace: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nwades:
as if he didn't get a single vote in those your erosion ravaged states. Wisest tribe my yansh tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Sunnysteve009(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Topmaike007:

senate president=muslim
majority leader=musilim
speaker=muslim
president=muslim

non sense
POINT OF CORRECTION THE SPEACKER OF HOUSE OF REP, IS A CHRISTIAN AND NOT A MUSLIM AS YOU CLAIM, HE IS NOT HAUSA/FULANI BUT FROM SAYAWA TRIBE IN BAUCHI STATE, HE REPRESENTS THE GOOD PEOPLE OF BOGORO/DASS/TAFABALEWA, LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF BAUCHI STATE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by veli1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
If I May Ask, Who Are The Terrorist If Nt His Brothers In Faith. Lol!
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Nevertheless it seems the guy is seeking attention and had to apply deception in achieving his aim.

Attention from Nigeria has no substance. Should we all lie and pretend what he said isn't true? Are you telling me that saying the truth is equivalent to seeking attention? is this not the adobe of terrorist?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you guys claim every Muslim is a terrorist why are you listening to this one?

There is a difference between a Terrorist and a Liar. Read a book.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by MrImole: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Topmaike007:

senate president=muslim
majority leader=musilim
speaker=muslim
president=muslim

non sense

Yakubu Dogara is a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno / Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.