Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar (31227 Views)

Nigerian Government Is A Terrorist Government :muslim Imam / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by ochardbaby(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Let him go back to Iraqi and tell them that.

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Odingo1: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nychillax:

Wat is this one saying?? U igbo always shouting ND ranting in all social media like a lost d*g. Why ar u throwing the unnecessary tantrums... Election is all about choice, it is even unconstitutional to force people to vote for particular candidate.

Ar u d only one against PMB,how many of ur leaders outspoken like FFK ND Fayose,Ar u blind to read or do reaserch about the election % in SW??

You people can change more than a chameleon, now FFK and Fayose is now yoruba, the two that you people call all sort of name,call them IPOB and dash them to the east. They are Igbos for now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Troublemaker007(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Since Buhari came in, everybody has turned Nig to object of mockery.

Buhari is a terrorist.

Seriously I am very disappointed in you o. Big time. You really fall my hand I swear. How could you! Aaarhhhhh this thing dey pain me make I nor lie. You just broke my heart and I hope I will be able to forgive you because you have killed the like I have for you. How could not know not know Buhari is a terrorist until now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by IdeyFindWife: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Good for him then.

However in the world of today the undiscerning will fail to see the deception that's taking the world by storm and when reality dawns it maybe too late.

Anyone who thinks the Deception-Waves are not real should think again and consider the Nigerian tragicomedy of absurdities!

A country of so many internationally acclaimed economists, developmental social-scientists, industrialists and well-meaning erudite scholars being so openly aid wantonly Sodomized by a rottened-tooth ethno-religious bigot and his roving band of stark illiterate nomadic bastards and while the same country is being so royally screwed from within by his brain-dead zombie "grass-cutting" ministers and appointees.

Mehn, at this point, anybody can throw barbs at this country and get away with, just about anybody.
But, the real question is: after all the talk, are the Nigerian youths ready to who their talk?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by FarahAideed: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:

Gbam, same morons don't know he was actually referring to Jonathan's regime which failed to curb BH.

That same imams posted this about:

He was clearly referring to Buhari and the support they have Boko haram in its formative years ..
We have not forgotten that Buhari criticised Ihejirika for attacking Boko haram by saying " any attack on Boko Harem is an attack on the north" we have also not forgotten it was this same Buhari that was also nominated as a spokesperson for Boko haram by Boko haram ...Buhari is a certified terrorist .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by R0ckefeller: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
all those 2015 predictions hope they wont come to pass in 2019
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by KingCassy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is this not the same person that said Nigerians wanted to scam him

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nychillax(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Odingo1:

You people can change more than a chameleon, now FFK and Fayose is now yoruba, the two that you people call all sort of name,call them IPOB and dash them to the east. They are Igbos for now.

Only ffk ND fayose are 45% that voted PDP in SWest??Pls don't ever quote me again,I don't reply people that always think with dea anus....
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by hush15: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Buhari is a terrorist.

He lead by example i.e. going out there to tell those that already know that his kinsmen are fantastically corrupt!!! I mean who does that?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Donpresh95(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
solonazzy:

wats dis govt palava wit d early days of boko haram...good he knows now we r waging war against dem....gej allowed dem grow dis large

Trust me ideology can't be defeated. Boko Haram can't be defeated. You can either bribe them,or make a deal with them. If not, it will be War without end. Gej didn't do much because The likes of General Ihejirika don't negotiate with terrorist and believed in shooting. Don't be deceived by the winning against Boko Haram palava. Just pray Nigeria keep her own side of the bargain else, Bombing will resume again
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by safetyInspector(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
No b small bad name. I met two non Nigerians today, they asked me if I am from Kenya and I responded Nigeria, they started speaking in their language and all I could understand was Bokoharam. I felt bad but my spirit was a bit lifted when they asked me if I am a Christian or Muslim. I gave them the answer with all pleasure. Nevertheless not all Muslims but likes of Bokoharam is doing Nigeria no good.
lordrah2020:
muslims are giving nigeria bad name
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by melzabull(f): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
lilkech:
sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, gavelslam, what’s up grin

time don reach wey una go enter Twitter to continue dis ya BMC work oh, even if Na 1k dem take increase una salary e worth am

Just see as this imam dey rubbish una Oga undecided e good?

I no wan call omenkalives, that one don kukuma join the herders dem dey massacre him people on the sly
cheesy; D

The goats you are calling out have no iota of shame in them.... Very senseless things
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
melzabull:
cheesy; D

The goats you are calling out have no iota of shame in them.... Very senseless things

PDP online miscreants everywhere
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by muhammadmuqtada(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
he's a Shia cleric.....zakizaki wailers
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Litmus: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
But, come o, shocked wouldn't it be an extremely dangerous thing to do, if political parties in opposition in any nation took to funding or paying disparate individuals , up and down the net, to write derogatory things about their nations just as groups may or may not have been funded in eastern Europe to spread propaganda during the last US election? Paying individuals could prove more damaging because it would cost less - meaning more wide spread and more variety - and seem more authentic. It would be a treacherous thing to do, but politics seem to lead individuals to do unscrupulous things and loose all sense of morality.

...why pay groups to make up news (easy to disprove) or trawl the net looking for ever more scarce negative things declared about one nation – as negative things increase around the world so that no single nation is anymore easy to single out – when you could pay individuals to write more targeted articles. Doing it this way saves money for you no longer have to pay groups by the hour in an increasingly desolate net. And, not many, irrespective of nationality,doctrine or principles - would decline another way of gaining revenue outside of the known and overexploited internet mainstream
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by say4gunit(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Buhari is a terrorist.
You are a superior terrorist!
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by 0ubenji(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Attention from Nigeria has no substance. Should we all lie and pretend what he said isn't true? Are you telling me that saying the truth is equivalent to seeking attention? is this not the adobe of terrorist?
Adobe koor...flash player ni grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by HomeOfMe(f): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Amagite3:
A popular Australian Muslim Scholar Imam Tawhidi, believes Nigeria is the most corrupt country in Africa, run by a terrorist government that habours terrorists.

He went on to buttress his point, talking about Boko Haram terrorists and how they were allegedly allowed to operate in their early days.

He wrote;

"We have ignored Nigeria in the discussion about terrorism. Nigeria is the most corrupt country in Africa. It is home to a terrorist government that harbours terrorists just like the government of Pakistan. Boko Haram were given the green light in their early stages. We Remember.
Now all of a sudden Nigeria wants to lead the war against terror. Indeed, “my enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill with and then break the sword”
."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigeria-is-home-to-terrorist-government.html

Bad publicity about Nigeria. Making it more difficult for nigerians abroad..
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by newoffer: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:
iPoB pigs and idiot scums come like clean this man shithole grin grin grin grin
. When will u make use of your brain?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by ozo13(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
It's both APC n PDP d guy accused from his statement not jus d present APC lead govt. Cos he said something like how boko haram wr treated by govt in dr early days.abi was it APC that ruled Nigeria in d early days of bokoharam.funny enough d guy doesn't understand how things work in ds part of the world from his statements.he is a shite I guess
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Apination(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
It's on record that buhari said, "An attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north". The evil broom carrying party of propaganda came into power riding on the back of the chibok girls saga, planned and executed perfectly by the Northern politicians to get power from the hands of a 5% so that they can have their way,, and what did Nigerians do, protest against the government of the day with a group that has been gagged by this same government. "My enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill and then break the sword", who has ears and the spirit of wisdom would be able to see the meaning of those words written on the wall, for no matter how long it may take, the truth will surely come out, for it was in a moment of inspiration that mama peace shouted, "THERE IS GOD O!"
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by toodark: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheFreeOne:
After reading this the FG, BMC and zombie reaction must be like... Chai another wahala embarassed

Seriously can this Imam convince us he's not a closet terrorist using Taqiyya in order to be seen as a moderate muslim?

wahala dey oooo...
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Bullhari007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
this is punishment of oneness... God I need just single entry schengen visa to rewrite this lord luggard blunder... I will tell my children a story of one useless ZOO in West Africa called Nigeria...
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by newoffer: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
The cabals don't mind how many people will die just to make statement. Until we break those heartless souls destroying dis country from their quarters
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by buhariguy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
The imam was talking about ineffectual buffoon that allowed boko haram to grow wings because that government is so corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by toodark: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
but i must say,the shiites had alot patience with us....they didnt burn the nigerian flag...protest here and their but not much.... undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by toodark: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
jonathan was a mistake....jonathan should have handled the situation better....

nigeria cant risk having problems with sunnis and shiites...

we are a secular nation....we cant risk having problem with everybody in the world......
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by buhariguy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Anyone who thinks the Deception-Waves are not real should think again and consider the Nigerian tragicomedy of absurdities!

A country of so many internationally acclaimed economists, developmental social-scientists, industrialists and well-meaning erudite scholars being so openly aid wantonly Sodomized by a rottened-tooth ethno-religious bigot and his roving band of stark illiterate nomadic bastards and while the same country is being so royally screwed from within by his brain-dead zombie "grass-cutting" ministers and appointees.

Mehn, at this point, anybody can throw barbs at this country and get away with, just about anybody.
But, the real question is: after all the talk, are the Nigerian youths ready to who their talk?
I don't know why idiotic pigs of Biafra don't have number six.

The imam was referring to your ineffectual buffoon that allowed boko haram to grow wings because of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by boluwatife66(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
toodark:
jonathan was a mistake....jonathan should have handled the situation better....

nigeria cant risk having problems with sunnis and shiites...

we are a secular nation....we cant risk having problem with everybody in the world......
Bokoharam started way b4 jona. he may have failed in certain arears but bh is never one of them. or did u forget bh first attacks were in 2009?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by modik(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
The imam was talking about ineffectual buffoon that allowed boko haram to grow wings because that government is so corrupt.

Maybe you have forgotten in a haste, the first appointed spokesperson for bokoharam?

The poster remembers vividly.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
0ubenji:
Adobe koor...flash player ni grin grin

lol, I knew this would happen.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by deomelllo: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Little wonder, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a darling of the New Atheist movement, who once urged a “military war” against Muslims, called for Tawhidi to be “elevated to celebrity status.”

But there’s only one, big problem. Tawhidi is not an Imam, nor is Tawhidi recognised as an Imam by either the Australian National Imams Council or its South Australian equivalent, “nor is he affiliated with any Australian mosque or prayer centre,” according to an ABC investigation into the “fake Sheikh.”

It’s also evident every anti-Muslim bigot’s favorite Muslim is little more than an hyper-sectarian, pro-Iranian propagandist, who equates Sunni Islam with the perverted ideology of the self-proclaimed Islamic State, once Tweeting, “Islam without Imam Ali (a.s) is simply ISIS.”

Chloe Patton, an expert on Australia’s Shiite community, warns Tawhidi is merely a mouthpiece for Shia extremism. “In Tawhidi’s black-and-white worldview, anything other than the Shia Twelver Islam that he follows is the terrorist ideology,” she writes.

https://medium.com/@cjwerleman/the-islamophobia-industrys-favorite-imam-is-a-fake-3047289794a8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The man is fake and fraud, just like the biafrauds littering the internet with his rubbish....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.