Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar (31225 Views)

Nigerian Government Is A Terrorist Government :muslim Imam / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by buhariguy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

He was clearly referring to Buhari and the support they have Boko haram in its formative years ..
We have not forgotten that Buhari criticised Ihejirika for attacking Boko haram by saying " any attack on Boko Harem is an attack on the north" we have also not forgotten it was this same Buhari that was also nominated as a spokesperson for Boko haram by Boko haram ...Buhari is a certified terrorist .
and the same buhari defeat the same boko haram that make your new idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader to cry out that he is tired of the calamities befalling his idiotic pig of Biafra insurgents.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by deomelllo: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The man is fake and fraud, just like the biafrauds littering the internet with his rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by FarahAideed: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
and the same buhari defeat the same boko haram that make your new idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader to cry out that he is tired of the calamities befalling his idiotic pig of Biafra insurgents.

Where did Buhari defeat Boko haram , was it not just yesterday Shekau was campaigning for Buhari to get second term ? Buhari that has allowed herdsmen to mobilize all around Nigeria attacking people ...Nigeria has never been this unsafe
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by boluwatife66(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
toodark:
jonathan was a mistake....jonathan should have handled the situation better....

nigeria cant risk having problems with sunnis and shiites...

we are a secular nation....we cant risk having problem with everybody in the world......
First ur dullness did not allow u to see that he was talking about govt, which by d way has three tiers.secondly ur obsession wth GEJ did not allow u to knw that boko haram started way b4 jona.their first attack was under yar adua

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by kmaster007: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Naso all naija politicians re terrorist. dey re dey once sponsors both boko haram, herdman and does militant

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by buhariguy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
modik:

Maybe you have forgotten in a haste, the first appointed spokesperson for bokoharam?

The poster remembers vividly.
and buhari is killing them seriously that make your idiotic pig of Biafra new supreme leader shekau to cry out that buhari army has finish his idiotic pigs of Biafra insurgents

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by TheFreeOne: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
charliboy654:

Did u read the post at all?
He said in the Early stage of Boko Haram, they were giving the green light to operate. Now tell me who was the president then.

I did read the post. But you are the one who doesn't understand his message which is encoded in "Indeed, “my enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill with and then break the sword”."

Ask yourself who are the people that gave green light to Bokoharam at the early stages?
Definitely not Jonathan but those in power presently who then kicked against labeling BH terrorists organization and some termed it a fight against the north also accused GEJ of killing their children.

Aren't they claiming now they've "broken the sword"?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by nonut: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Donpresh95:
Nnamdi Kanu said this but some people being too foolish decided to vote this terrorist so that it will pain IGBOS. Don't worry by the time the terrorist is done, you will know the difference between Égbé and Ēgbè(Kite and Gun)
Nwafo! Your mama born you well...(refering to the egbe and egbe).

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by toodark: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
boluwatife66:
Bokoharam started way b4 jona. he may have failed in certain arears but bh is never one of them. or did u forget bh first attacks were in 2009?

i remember..if jonathan was smart enough,he could have handled the situation only with the police....

now look today what we have to deal with....trouble....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by yungcyrus(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you guys claim every Muslim is a terrorist why are you listening to this one?

It's interesting when a thief dey beat another thief wey dem catch cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by harmbhrosz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you guys claim every Muslim is a terrorist why are you listening to this one?
mumu

Is that the context of this thread? The idiott just has to comment so he'll be paid

Don't worry, you go comment tire, I'm even certain the Dullard himself will make your job harder

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by GavelSlam: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
harmbhrosz:
mumu

Is that the context of this thread? The idiott just has to comment so he'll be paid

Don't worry, you go comment tire, I'm even certain the Dullard himself will make your job harder

I only laugh at ignoramuses such as yourself.

The way poverty and ignorance has pummelled you all you can be is parochial.

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by harmbhrosz(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
shameless lots!!! Is this the first time he's defeating Boko haram? How about herdmen, does he have plans of defeating those ones? Oh I forgot, they're his boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by kernel504(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Nevertheless it seems the guy is seeking attention and had to apply deception in achieving his aim.

What's deception in his observation?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by harmbhrosz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
shameless lots!!! Is this the first time he's defeating Boko haram? How about herdmen, does he have plans of defeating those ones? Oh I forgot, they're his boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by kernel504(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:
iPoB pigs and idiot scums come like clean this man shithole grin grin grin grin

I guess your fther was a bastad, ful of regrets, right?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by harmbhrosz(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

I only laugh at ignoramuses such as yourself.

The way poverty and ignorance has pummelled you all you can be is parochial.

ofcoz, this dumb cow with his porous brain has nothing meaningful to say regarding the thread he's commenting on. Shame on you
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by boluwatife66(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
toodark:

i remember..if jonathan was smart enough,he could have handled the situation only with the police....

now look today what we have to deal with....trouble....!!!!
Now i understand u. just like buhari is handling herdsmen attack with police? or ND militant and ipob with police? u are indeed d dumbest of 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nnmadi Kanu's led IPOB was right.

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by NothingDoMe: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
lilkech:
I no wan call omenkalives
Omenka is not happy. No one will be happy with such massacre. Baba did not even look to the work that the young man have been working since on Nairaland. Baba is very wicked.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by IdeyFindWife: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why idiotic pigs of Biafra don't have number six.

The imam was referring to your ineffectual buffoon that allowed boko haram to grow wings because of corruption.

Clap for yourself. Ignorance is bliss. The world woke up to the anomalies inherent in the Nigerian farce long ago, you can't fool everybody, every time.

It's now that he is referring to GEJ, right?

TheFreeOne:

I did read the post. But you are the one who doesn't understand his message which is encoded in "Indeed, “my enemy is also my sword, I shall use him to kill with and then break the sword”."

Ask yourself who are the people that gave green light to Bokoharam at the early stages?
Definitely not Jonathan but those in power presently who then kicked against labeling BH terrorists organization and some termed it a fight against the north also accused GEJ of killing their children.

Aren't they claiming now they've "broken the sword"?

Let them keep living in self-denial, shame will not let them admit the truth.

As if BH was a southern sponsored movement or a coalition of southern tribal dissidents tearing up the northern backwoods.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by nationalbusines: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2018

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:

Really

You refused to reason why sudden boko haram became two factions immediately Buhari became president of Nigeria?

Your dullwittedness not allowing you to reason why boko haram terrorists leaders were set free from the prisons by Buhari's presidential orders, the week he left for nearly four months vacation in London?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by modik(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
and buhari is killing them seriously that make your idiotic pig of Biafra new supreme leader shekau to cry out that buhari army has finish his idiotic pigs of Biafra insurgents

Oops,
@Imamofpeace is also ipob yoot and idiotic pig of Biafra.

Lol
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by toodark: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
boluwatife66:
Now i understand u. just like buhari is handling herdsmen attack with police? or ND militant and ipob with police? u are indeed d dumbest of 2018

i know what you mean...

we didnt handle stuff well even in 1960....what can we do now.....

let everything drift into complete chaos...

we both were not still born back then in 1960...

biafran war could have been avoided back then...i dont care if their is a biafra and nigeria beside each other....

our parents fvcked up....what now......
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by uvalued(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Good for him then.

However in the world of today the undiscerning will fail to see the deception that's taking the world by storm and when reality dawns it maybe too late.

Like the sai buhari mantra which was a packaged deception and now reality has dawn - bubu is a 'bad package
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by uvalued(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
lilkech:
sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, gavelslam, what’s up grin

time don reach wey una go enter Twitter to continue dis ya BMC work oh, even if Na 1k dem take increase una salary e worth am

Just see as this imam dey rubbish una Oga undecided e good?

I no wan call omenkalives, that one don kukuma join the herders dem dey massacre him people on the sly

Where are more BMC krew
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by toodark: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
look,its clear that igbos dont want to be nigerians...

am okay with that...i realy dont care....but if you igbos fail to do the right thing again...

we all will suffer the consequence....!!!!!....
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by AlBaqir(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:

Gbam, same morons don't know he was actually referring to Jonathan's regime which failed to curb BH.

That same imams posted this about:

# The guy (so-called Imam Tawhidi) is one of those regular recruited agents with a mission to destabilised the unity of Muslim world. If you follow his page very well, he did not only attack Sunnism, but Shiism (which he claimed to follow), and worst of all, he constantly attack Islam.

The Australian Muslim community have since disowned him. He always refused public debate and should you comment on his rubbishes by exposing his flaws, he will either delete your comment instantly or block you. This has happened to me severally. The guy is joke.

# You can follow his opposition "Tawhidi Exposed" here:
https://m.facebook.com/Tawhidi-Exposed-640581456149656/?refid=46&__xt__=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A1%2C%22result_id%22%3A640581456149656%2C%22session_id%22%3A%2234c2b5f53c5e23fe3a79d037b7f812a3%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22ENTITY_PAGES%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3Ac2b87f53-1da0-1404-bcdc-12a28a5ed74e%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_page%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A640581456149656%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A0%7D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by Benoxvals(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Donpresh95:
Nnamdi Kanu said this but some people being too foolish decided to vote this terrorist so that it will pain IGBOS. Don't worry by the time the terrorist is done, you will know the difference between Égbé and Ēgbè(Kite and Gun)

Worry not son..
NK will someday be celebrated..
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by bejeria101(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari favorite remark! HATE SPEECH! Lol olodo Daura
Re: Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar by fairheven: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari supporters : this IPOB IMAM has been brainwashed by FANI KAYODE and FAYOSHE grin

SARS should sent him an invitation for questioning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.