Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community (35063 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by sexyolag(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
embarassed let peace ✌️ reign
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by truthstands12: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lies everywhere. Why bring the Governor's name into this. I don't believe this story. Period.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
They think we are stupid, 2019 around the corner
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
what kind of soldiers do we have in this country?. killed unarmed oil thief's and arrested armed fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by abouzaid: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
romeo960:
what kind of soldiers do we have in this country?. killed unarmed oil thief's and arrested armed fulani herdsmen.
I don't even believe this story at all.RIP to the dead bunkerers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by luvinhubby(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see this now

You have migrated your zombieism from jesusloveyou moniker to this new one, kwantinue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Godwin978(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
if you dont show us their pix its all lies
when the foolanis herdsmen are also soldiers
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by gratiaeo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Story
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Donpresh95:
SO TROOPS ARE GUIDING JUST A FISH FARM BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO A GOVERNOR
They just want to inform the whole world that Ortom has a fish pond shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Ceasardgreat(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:

Nonsensical nonsense! Shutup if you have nothing good to offer
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by yom2(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
vorigan:
The Police IG will not agree with this story because according to the IGP, the people carrying out the killings are not fulani herdsmen but Benue militia sponsored by Ortom. The army just arrested ghosts.
wait for d next press release on them. they may tell u they are German fulanis
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Lomprico2: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:

Are u seeking affirmation from biafrans now? grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Jacyluv(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
FALACY!!! Proof it if this story is true

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by ZACHIE: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Tale of 707 Special Force Brigade and the Herdsmen.

Weary of public condemnation, international outcry, general discomfort over his handling of his Herdsmen spiralling death spree, PMB grudgingly involved the army to *restore peace* in the restive Benue Savannah. Doing no more than restoring peace, the army released the most insipid tale of the new year. Forget about Maina. This bland tale is even more insidious.

Gbajimba to Iyiodeh road in Guma LG was the theatre of war.
Aware of the lethal killing prowess of the marauding herders, our gallant soldiers went on patrol not with slingshots or blunt machetes, they deployed Uzis SMGs and RPGs and AK47s. They were kitted for the kill.
Suddenly, they met this band of elusive Herdsmen on a mission. What mission? Hahahaha. They were planning to attack Governor Ortom's fish farm. They had enough time to inquire about their mission. Oh lawd!!
Suddenly, the herders got tired of the Q&A session. They fired a few warning shots and the soldiers fired theirs too.
The party disappeared and only 2 Fulani Herdsmen were taken alive and dutifully handed over to the police.
End of tale.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by goaldynboy: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Because they are Buhari's brothers you merely arrested them despite the fact that they opened fire on you; but if it was southeasterner or southsouthner you will kill them and kill innocent bystanders join!

Can you imagine the double standard of Fulani Army?! In fact, the story is a cock and bull story!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Troublemaker007(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
vorigan:

http://punchng.com/troops-arrest-fulani-herdsmen-planning-attack-on-benue-community/

Buhari and some prominent politicians in this country is just playing politics with human lives. I spit on them! Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by tete7000(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
When and how would wailers/ipob yoots ever be satisfied?

When they don't catch it's a problem, they wail.

When they catch it's still a problem, they wail.

The other day Ortom' s farm was destroyed you were wailing and shouting Buhari Buhari upadan.

Now they have caught them you are still lamenting.

Na wa O.

Any way,

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

PDP boasted they will rule uniterruptedly for 50 years, where are they today? Human beings seem to lack capacity to learn from history.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Omeokachie: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
No pics of the "arrested" ghosts?

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Ejiphill09(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:

Receive sense. Frustrated BMC!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by tesppidd: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
tete7000:

PDP boasted they will rule uniterruptedly for 50 years, where are they today? Human beings seem to lack capacity to learn from history.
They say it takes once in a blue moon for an African leader to lose in an election.
That once in a blue moon was in 2015.
It will happen again but not anytime soon, maybe in another 30 years.

Jonathan gave away victory.

Buhari and APC will never make the mistakes of Jonathan.
They have also learnt from history.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by lastempero: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who are they deceiving everything in nigeria is politics.
Nigerian army which I know very well cannot allow you to stay alive after firing on them but in this case they where allowed to live.this one na wash believe me.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Spchimuanya(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
please admin.help me and publish this in the front page.thanks
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY OWERRI
PMB 2000 OWERRI IMO STATE
LIST OF IMSU PROFESSORS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE FACULTY
KEY WORDS:
FAVM= FACULTY OF AGRIC.AND VETERINARY MEDICINE
FBA= FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
FED= FACULTY OF EDUCATION
FES= FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
FENG= FACULTY OF ENGINERING
FOHS= FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
FOH= FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
FOL= FACULTY OF LAW
FOS= FACULTY OF SCIENCE
FOSS= FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES

S/N NAME FACULTY
1 PROF.F.N.MADUBUIKE FAVM
2 PROF.N.C.OHAZURIKE FAVM
3 PROF.CHINEDUM NWAJIUBA FAVM
4 PROF.C.I.C.OKOLI FAVM
5 PROF.C.E.NDUBUISI FAVM
6 PROF.M.O.ONUH FAVM
7 PROF.B.U.EKENYEM FAVM
8 PROF.AHAM ANYANWU FBA
9 PROF.P.U.AKANWA FBA
10 PROF.A.C.AWUJO FBA
11 PROF.B.O.OSUKA FBA
12 PROF.C.C.ALUGBUO FBA
13 PROF.P.N.NNAMOCHA FBA
14 PROF.A.G.ANWUKA FED
15 PROF.P.M.C.OGOMAKA FED
16 PROF.C.B.IWUCHUKWU FED
17 PROF.N.C.UWAZURIKE FED
18 PROF.(MRS) H.O.ANUKAM FED
19 PROF.EMMA OBASI FED
20 PROF.VICTORIA ADAOBI OBASI FED
21 PROF.G.G.AGULANNA FED
22 PROF.(MRS) B.I.NNODUM FED
23 PROF.G.A.IKE FED
24 PROF.IKE AKUDE FED
25 PROF.(MRS) O.O.OKU FED
26 PROF.(MRS) J.N.MBAKWEM FED
27 PROF.U.O.NKWOGU FES
28 PROF.U.A.AWUZIE FES
29 PROF.J.O.DIOGU FES
30 PROF.E.C.NWANEKEZI FENG
31 PROF.J.O.ONYEKA FENG
32 PROF.U.D.ANYANWU FOH
33 REV.FR.PROF.J.I.OKONKWO FOH
34 REV.FR.PROF.M.I.ONYEOCHA FOH
35 PROF.J.A.ONUEKWUSI FOH
36 PROF.V.O.OKEKE FOH
37 PROF.P.A.ANYANWU FOH
38 PROF.D.C.CHIMA FOH
39 PROF.ISIDORE DIALA FOH
40 REV.FR.PROF.J.OBILOR FOH
41 PROF.V.E.OBINNA FOH
42 PROF.(MRS) R.C.IWUCHUKWU FOH
43 PROF.J.C.NWADIKE FOH
44 PROF.E.O.INYAMA FOH
45 PROF.(MRS) F. N.CHUKWUKERE FOH
46 PROF.G.C.EGBUCHA FOH
47 PROF.G.E.EKWURU FOH
48 PROF.E.E.AMAKU FOH
49 PROF.J.N.B.NNADOZIE FOHS
50 PROF.C.O.ASINOBI FOHS
51 PROF.H.U.NWANJO FOHS
52 PROF.N.J.C.OKOLIE FOHS
53 PROF.U.S.F.NNABUE FOL
54 PROF.O.E.NWEBO FOL
55 PROF.U.U.CHUKWUMAEZE FOL
56 PROF.NNAMDI OBIARARERI FOL
57 PROF.E.C.OHANAKA FOM
58 PROF.B.C.JIBURUM FOM
59 PROF.P.AKAH FOM
60 PROF.D.A.NZE FOM
61 PROF.(MRS) C. N.AKUJOBI FOM
62 PROF.B.U.EZEM FOM
63 PROF.B.E.B.NWOKE FOS
64 PROF.A.N.OKERE FOS
65 PROF.I.R.KEKE FOS
66 PROF.OKECHUKWU NWOFOR FOS
67 PROF.C.I.ONUOHA FOS
68 PROF.D.D.EKEZIE FOS
69 PROF.C.I.UBOCHI FOS
70 PROF.P.U.OKORIE FOS
71 PROF.T.C.CHINEKE FOS
72 PROF.P.I.K.ONYEKA FOS
73 PROF.(MRS) C.N.UKAGA FOS
74 PROF.F.N.NWOBI FOS
75 PROF.CHARLES OBIUKWU FOS
76 PROF.V.O.NJOKU FOS
77 PROF.F.N.MBAGWU FOS
78 PROF.I.E.EZEIBEKWE FOS
79 PROF.C.M.U.AJERO FOS
80 PROF.I.C.OKONKWO FOSS
81 PROF.C.B.NWACHUKWU FOSS
82 PROF.G.O.UNANKA FOSS
83 PROF.B.T.O.IKEGWUOHA FOSS
84 PROF.C.U.OKOROAFOR FOSS
85 PROF.VICTOR ,C.KOGAH FOSS

COURTSEY:
CHIJIOKE SAMUEL CHIMUANYA
DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY OWERRI,
THANK YOU.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by evexx1(f): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Only two? Why not two hundred?

Incompetence!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Trexnemesis(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Donpresh95:
SO TROOPS ARE GUIDING JUST A FISH FARM BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO A GOVERNOR

Did you read the write-up at all? Go back and use your eyes, my friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by evexx1(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jacyluv:
FALACY!!! Proof it if this story is true

Exactly! I'm doubting as well.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by piagetskinner(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
they should gather Intel from those uncircumcised Philistines
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by evexx1(f): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
romeo960:

The worst military on earth.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by DavIkenna(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Liar Mohammed with his media again. I can't be fooled a 7th time.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Automatic3444(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dear nairaland, by the look of things. APC has connection with BOKO HARAM. This guys saying this, is to distract people away from IBB letter to BUHARI..NIGERIANS be WISE..APC are working with Boko haram.. BUHARI VISIT TO NASARAWA to Commissioned the newly open international market in mararaba. Thought me a lesson.. You could have see the way Crowded FULANI where parading with their stick and motorcycle just to welcome BUHARI.what a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Graphic Photo: Police Man Gruesomely Murdered By Robbers In Benue / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.