Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community (35062 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Emvico34: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Show us pisure or die by fire
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Samtob90(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
gartamanta:
Whenever I hear "routine military patrol", I wonder what people are talking about. There is nothing like "routine military patrol", the military should not be patroling anywhere except a warzone.

Military patrol is illegal in a democracy.
Killings of innocent civilians by you brother Fulani is legal
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by jaymichael(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
vorigan:
The Police IG will not agree with this story because according to the IGP, the people carrying out the killings are not fulani herdsmen but Benue militia sponsored by Ortom. The army just arrested ghosts.
Police wey sabi fear. Police wey go fear comon alaye wey hold broken bottle despite them carry AK47.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by carlos1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
DrRasheed:
I Just Don't Care.
Same Igbos Sold Weapons To Them Considering It Marketting.
Mumu
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by kernel504(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
DrRasheed:
I Just Don't Care.
Same Igbos Sold Weapons To Them Considering It Marketting.

I wouldnt mind selling to them, if I'm into guns. After all America sells to government and rebels.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by NothingDoMe: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Don't do drugs, they no go hear.
Berra listen to his advice grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by ogbunka: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
#NnamdiKanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

-Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by KingNom(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who has noticed that it will be easy for the North to rig 2019 elections in favor of Buhari or his 'Protege'?

The Security Chiefs are MOSTLY Northerners, hence with the influence, they can win again!

Something SHOULD URGENTLY be done to correct the Federal Character Principle in Public Office Appointment (especially Security Chiefs) or else... (Remember Benue!)

Kindly reshare TILL it is fixed
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
vorigan:
The Police IG will not agree with this story because according to the IGP, the people carrying out the killings are not fulani herdsmen but Benue militia sponsored by Ortom. The army just arrested ghosts.
Yes you are right, that is why we did not see the picture of the people arrested, because they are Ghost
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
vorigan:

Some of Ortom's captured armed militia; they confessed being on N15k monthly salary and that they numbered nearly 700 - its no joke

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Pascal181: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
one call from buhari nd they 're free. All d people aiding nd abating this killings in my state directly or indirectly will die a shameful death IJN. Amen
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by tete7000(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
tesppidd:
They say it takes once in a blue moon for an African leader to lose in an election.
That once in a blue moon was in 2015.
It will happen again but not anytime soon, maybe in another 30 years.

Jonathan gave away victory.

Buhari and APC will never make the mistakes of Jonathan.
They have also learnt from history.

We will wait and see. It takes only a precedence for something that has never happened before to become a regular occurrence. I think Jonathan has already set that precedence for Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Maxigoody: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see this now
you and your cow.ard President shld do more!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Origin(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Were the soldiers guarding Ortom's fish farm.

Where are the people that were caught?

If you catch some they can show you the rest.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Etianwanokon: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Camouflage
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by akbahbah(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=vorigan post=64893332]

http://punchng.com/troops-arrest-fulani-herdsmen-planning-attack-on-benue-community/[/quote

Damn!!! This is nothing but bull shit. How on earth will soldier arrest terrorists and hand them over to another terrorist group called police. You guys are trained to kill not to arrest. I'm sure those blood suckers won't even spend a night in police custody before they would be released. Worth a bad news from soldier. Shoot the motherfuckers down next time, that's what we want to hear
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by sydlak: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
I agree with you. But what do you expect him to do when the IGP gives him report that the attackers are Ortoms militia group? We can be so quick to judge him, But he is not suppose to move around to get reports, he is to sit down and make decisions based on the report that gets to him
DWJOBScom:
This is what PMB would've done since to looking the other way .
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Chibuzee: 3:48am On Feb 09, 2018
No be to arrest be the problem
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by godquality: 5:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Handed over to the police ke? Police will let them go. Is it not the same police that successfully arrested innocent people in Benue and accused them of killing those 7 herdsmen while the herdsmen that killed over 72 indigenes are still at large. Never had the police been so bias in Nigeria history as now. Have lost confidence in them.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by Badonasty(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by CioAngels(f): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2018
I do not believe them, they are deceiving themselves not Nigerians. All the security heads are Fulani and they have orders not to attack herdsmen. If the soldiers makes any arrest of the herders they will hand them over to the police who will set them to go plan another rounds of havoc. What a shame of the security team.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by mechanics(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is what PMB would've done since to looking the other way .
He wanted the policemen to do their work first before deploying the military.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community by iukpe: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
what do we mean by "herdsmen" when they are without cattle and open fire on a military patrol?
Maybe this name is another name for militia or terrorists.
Herdsmen to me are workers who protect their cattle (their business) like shepherds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Graphic Photo: Police Man Gruesomely Murdered By Robbers In Benue / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.