Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" (37586 Views)

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / See What Yorubas Are Discussing On Tweeter About Cjn / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by visijo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Fire on the mountain

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Zeeony: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Na everytime una dey blast no form of action
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by truthstands12: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=Alariiwo post=64897385]From a critical point of view.. I think some aggrieved, disgruntled elements who wants nothing but PMB's downfall are behind this unrest in the country..

Or how do we explain killings in Benue, Taraba and co. after those ones rejected Kanu and his biafra dream some months back.

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall never be truncated again. Any group so desperate for presidency should go to the polls.[/quote

And what is he doing as the commander in chief to protect the citizens?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This Aare Ona Kakanfo is just a paper tiger who cannot even wear his boxers properly grin

You were still a kid when he fought the military in june 12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by coolebux(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
When Buhari have already told Nigerians not to retaliate for the fulani killings grin grin
You're there threatening fire and brimstone grin grin
You go fear invasion nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Lomprico2: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
From a critical point of view.. I think some aggrieved, disgruntled elements who wants nothing but PMB's downfall are behind this unrest in the country..

Or how do we explain killings in Benue, Taraba and co. after those ones rejected Kanu and his biafra dream some months back.

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall never be truncated again. Any group so desperate for presidency should go to the polls.

If u can explain how the army defend and protect the fulanis whenever the locals want to retaliate, then one will explian to u the killings in benue, taraba n co.

Zom-motherfucking-bie!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Its been coming clear that our political leaders are using this terrorist as a tool..

Igbos were fought hands down coz there was no political undertone ..

Fulani herdsmen ?

Boko haram ?

Its a tool and ploy
Ipbos had or still have political undertone
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Earthquake1: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
From a critical point of view.. I think some aggrieved, disgruntled elements who wants nothing but PMB's downfall are behind this unrest in the country..

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall never be truncated again. Any group so desperate for presidency should go to the polls.

Are you insuniating that IPOB is behind the attack?

Your mumu is extraordinary.

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by sambisavoice(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

You are the most useless human being on the planet earth.

you foolishly blamed people for wanting ur sinful PMB to fall whereas he personally wish to see Tiv people and other ethnic groups who refused his satanic and sheepish ideology to be killed.

your family will know no peace

8 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Horladipupo0505: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

bro if is to destroy babas regime den why can he do something abt it...I feel sorry for people who think killing of fellow human being is a way of show dere grievance all the best for all of Una

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by BankeSmalls(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You were still a kid when he fought the military in june 12

But he lost, with MKO dead + Kudirat, he lost that battle.
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by samkay3g(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Oga, shey na still this same set of pple no allow buhari condemn the killing abi were they the one that stopped baba from visiting benue state despite him visiting a state very close to benue state

we are all humans, u don't play politics with human lifes. i pray we get it right as a country oneday... peace

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Ejiphill09(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gani Adams, Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, has boasted that the people of the South West would resist any attempt by herdsmen to turn the region into a killing field.

See this man oh. You are still talking 'Would resist ' wen they they have turned you region to zoo already.

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by pointstores(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
it is well everybody just talk
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Navalsadiq(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP there Fulani man
why are u guys plus other Muslims always the tool for killing and maiming for political reasons.

so anybody that wants to play politics with people's lives will just come and hire u and ur Fulani brothers because u guys are the only people fit for killing people abi?

how on earth did I end up in the same country with cannibals?
oga you can look for a country of your own anunpama
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by FarahAideed: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:
“Historically, the Yoruba are known to have the capacity to defend themselves. These killers are testing waters by burning the farm of Chief Olu Falae and invading the farms of prominent people in the South-West. We will no longer accept activities of this murderous gang in Yorubaland. Enough is enough”.

Our Aare Ona Kakanfo, They have already invaded our lands and are killing people and you are here speaking long grammar?

Do you think you are Wole Soyinka?

Exactly
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
“Historically, the Yoruba are known to have the capacity to defend themselves. These killers are testing waters by burning the farm of Chief Olu Falae and invading the farms of prominent people in the South-West. We will no longer accept activities of this murderous gang in Yorubaland. Enough is enough”.

The Fulani Jihad[edit]
After Awole's rejection, Afonja, now master of Illorin, invited an itinerant Fulani scholar of Islam called Alim al-Salih into his ranks. By doing this, he hoped to secure the support of Yoruba Muslims and volunteers from the Hausa-Fulani north in keeping Ilorin independent. Torn by internal struggle, Oyo could not defend itself against the Fulani.[49] Oyo-Ile was razed by the Fulani Empire in 1835 and the Oyo Empire collapsed in 1836.[50] To this day, the Illorin traditional ruler is an emir, whereas in the rest of Yoruba towns the kings are called oba or baale (Baale or Baba Onile meaning "father of the land" or "lord of the land"wink.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire#The_Fulani_Jihad

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by dMetalist(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yoruba's are pmb asslickers,seems his ass is now smelly

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Luukasz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
What are you saying, why can't he fish out does people who are after his downfall and those they are using. Fact is, buhari is a dullard

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by eeedhowhuHaybel(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

The same way som people raised up the ugly monster callled BH all in a bid to oust GEJ unknown to them that they are actually birthing somthing that they won't be able to Thame in the end abi?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by engrchykae(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This Aare Ona Kakanfo is just a paper tiger who cannot even wear his boxers properly grin
let me tell you two reasons why yorubas won't fight.
1.they are mostly educated
2.they too love life.
Because of these reasons,they can't raise an army.
So they should relax because this aare ona kakanfo can be arrested and tinubu and obasanjo will keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by deltaisgreat: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
sarrki:
Its been coming clear that our political leaders are using this terrorist as a tool..

Fulani herdsmen ?

Boko haram ?

Its a tool and ploy
let the federal government act against the killer herdsmen if they perceive oppositions are using them but they would not, why. They are yet to explain to Nigerians, God will judge all men on the last day

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP there Fulani man
why are u guys plus other Muslims always the tool for killing and maiming for political reasons.

so anybody that wants to play politics with people's lives will just come and hire u and ur Fulani brothers because u guys are the only people fit for killing people abi?

how on earth did I end up in the same country with cannibals?
Don't mind the useless man.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by arherfish(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

So your President is too weak to stop the killings even when he's sure they are planned against him. Find something else to tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by shekauvsbuhari: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

so de group came n hired fulani herdsmen to pull down de govt of their grandpatron n fulani brother? Weed is not good for ur brain nigger.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by jasab(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
I laugh at you sir, this is not time to speak grammar, these people are already in yoruba land the only thing am expecting from ARE is that do meeting with our Hunter people and give to them more Cham then car war to those people who don't want rest rest. Is better you that on time before they we be uncontrollable thanks

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Maydfourth: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
AARE ONAKAKANFO HAS SPOKEN....
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by nku5: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt if this guy is a Yoruba person. You are finally showing yourself

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Eluwilussit(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:

Fulani herdsmen ?

Boko haram ?

Its a tool and ploy

Hypocrite. IPOB are terrorists. Herdsmen are the good guys. Simple logic. cheesy cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
pls do you know anybody that is going to die anytime soon?. let him help us to tell devil to close the hell door closer to Nigeria. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / insecurity: FG Sets Up Committee, Moves To Reduce Youths Leaving Nigeria / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.