Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" (37591 Views)

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / See What Yorubas Are Discussing On Tweeter About Cjn / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by KingNom(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who has noticed that it will be easy for the North to rig 2019 elections in favor of Buhari or his 'Protege'?

The Security Chiefs are MOSTLY Northerners, hence with the influence, they can win again!

Something SHOULD URGENTLY be done to correct the Federal Character Principle in Public Office Appointment (especially Security Chiefs) or else... (Remember Benue!)

Kindly reshare TILL it is fixed

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by desgiezd(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
From a critical point of view.. I think some aggrieved, disgruntled elements who wants nothing but PMB's downfall are behind this unrest in the country..

Or how do we explain killings in Benue, Taraba and co. after those ones rejected Kanu and his biafra dream some months back.

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall ne. ver be truncated again. Any group so desperate for presidency should go to the polls.

The President has not been decisive enough on this and his lack of decisiveness has emboldened the criminals. It has also given the impression that the President is not capable and this has greatly affected his rating as well as his goodwill. This is also the reason why letters are flying all over the place.

If you are the President, will you ever allow this to happen and then wait till the people begin to shout before you start taking some timid steps? GEJ also showed lack of decisiveness when the Chibok girls were kidnapped and it was part of the reason he lost his second term bid. No one dare try this with OBJ. If you don't believe me, ask them in Odi Community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by shekauvsbuhari: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

The question is. for how long will this continue?

What I'm yet to figure out is why Igbos rejoice over these things instead of being worried. It's just beyond me.
why should Igbos worry about it when buhari the CSO of de country being heavily paid is not concerned. He went to nassarawa n by-passed benue the killing field. Honestly buhari has a very cold heart. He is only concerned dt benue people do not retaliate.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Automatic3444(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dear nairaland, by the look of things. APC has connection with BOKO HARAM. This guys saying this, is to distract people away from IBB letter to BUHARI..NIGERIANS be WISE..APC are working with Boko haram.. BUHARI VISIT TO NASARAWA to Commissioned the newly open international market in mararaba. Thought me a lesson.. You could have see the way Crowded FULANI where parading with their stick and motorcycle just to welcome BUHARI.what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by jamjo: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
From a critical point of view.. I think some aggrieved, disgruntled elements who wants nothing but PMB's downfall are behind this unrest in the country..

Or how do we explain killings in Benue, Taraba and co. after those ones rejected Kanu and his biafra dream some months back.

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall never be truncated again. Any group so desperate for presidency should go to the polls.

Who are you referring to those ones, I don't know what the defender of PMB gaining in pointing fingers at others for their woes. Please its really time to stop the blame game. Yes, the killing of farmers started with herdsmen but it has taken another dimension because the presidency and the law enforcement never take it seriously for the reason that Nigerians like me don't know up to this point. Boko Haram has taken advantage of the issue of the herdsmen to spread across the country and the likes of you are pointing fingers.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by kernel504(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall never be truncated again. Any group so desperate for presidency should go to the polls.

Your fther is responsible for the killings, since Buhari doesnt have a responsibility to secure Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by iSpread(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is here

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by vislabraye(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

I wish you speak intelligently. People like you act like zombies. It would have been better you kept quiet and appear to be smart.
The people who will bring the downfall of Pmbs are the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by timota(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Show us the documents affirming "dullapo's" support..
Don'lt tell me you're relying on hearsay
silence and igp telling us that the herdmen are from mars

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by iykecicero: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why do Fulanis always kill Aare Ona Kankanfo. E be like say this Aare wan die.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Aareonakankanfo should be pragmatic at this time. I will suggest he should call stakeholders meeting within his jurisdiction on the need to secure our lives and properties viz a viz civilian and military and Para military agents. Otunba Adams should act in order to send messages to Fulani herds men by coordinating ALL militias in Odua territories against blood sucking fulanis militias who will invade our territories.
Remember - The best way to defend is to attack.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by freeze001(f): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

The question is. for how long will this continue?

What I'm yet to figure out is why Igbos rejoice over these things instead of being worried. It's just beyond me.

Were u worried when unarmed IPOB members were massacred in cold blood by the Army that is supposed to protect lives n property? Why should they be worried now over those that danced over their misfortune?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by kinibigdeal(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:

But he lost, with MKO dead + Kudirat, he lost that battle.

Doesn't matter, he achieved his aim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by ogbunka: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
#NnamdiKanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

-Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP there Fulani man
why are u guys plus other Muslims always the tool for killing and maiming for political reasons.

so anybody that wants to play politics with people's lives will just come and hire u and ur Fulani brothers because u guys are the only people fit for killing people abi?

how on earth did I end up in the same country with cannibals?

Hatred for anything muslim will make you paranoid for the rest of your days
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by brojoshua: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Are these now the leaders of Yoruba? If so then it is finished with Yoruba
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by zionmde: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
sweetyinks:

Hatred for anything muslim will make you paranoid for the rest of your days

proudly a hater of suicide bombing and chopping off of heads in the name of Allah nkubari

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by bush112(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
grin See this coward cheesy
he get power pass ur village King
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by spafu(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
OPC- OMONILE PEOPLE CHESTBEATERS
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Just listen to urself,u sound stupiid n like a broken telephone. What disgruntled elements is trying to bring Buhari down? Aren't he the commander in chief of all d arm forces in the country? Oh I see,ur zombie brain must have told u that those disgruntled elements stopped him from using them to flush out the killers. Just see how u sold ur brain for akara to Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

If what u say is true, what is stopping d President from openly condemning them?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by femifalade55(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Try and watch "IRIS" movie, u will understand Nigeria better.
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by 9gerian: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:
“Historically, the Yoruba are known to have the capacity to defend themselves. These killers are testing waters by burning the farm of Chief Olu Falae and invading the farms of prominent people in the South-West. We will no longer accept activities of this murderous gang in Yorubaland. Enough is enough”.

Our Aare Ona Kakanfo, They have already invaded our lands and are killing people and you are here speaking long grammar?

Do you think you are Wole Soyinka?

Please understand that in every system, there is a means of communication that is acceptable and can be adjudged by all and sundry as tactical and conciliatory. There is an alignment currently taking shape in the SW for those that can discern. All that you need do is to take a stock of various press releases, gatherings, discussions and even the actions of some opinion leaders; political or religious; and there it is- the gradual but subtle sensitization of the people. This is what makes the SW to be referred to as sophisticated. So please, allow the process to either correct things or give birth to a new dawn. Nigeria is indeed blessed with its diversity, if only the leaders can leverage on it other than exploiting it. My 2 cents...
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Bullhari007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
freaking weakly cowards that's how they talk, empty threat here and there, see as this one dey form as he can do all this he just said, Ojukwu gave them enough opportunity to walkout of this failed system, but they opt for these, who are they blaming now... we must enjoy this bitter oneness until rapture come... Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by tarano: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
I agree to Cattle colony in every state of the federation. As long as Buhari will create Colonies for all farmers in every state of the federation.

I am a lobsters, snails, and crayfish entrepreneur. Can I start an aqua-culture business in Kano state? Will they give me land for free Will they sell land to me.

Can a Yoruba farmer from Oyo go to Sokoto state to buy land and start a pig farm?

I am an entrepreneur and wine and beer connoisseur. I will like to open a new market for my business. Can I start a small local brewery or winery in Katsina state Will the governor give me land to start my business? Will they even sell land to me to start my business?
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by sharpsecret: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
genghiskhan007:

If what u say is true, what is stopping d President from openly condemning them?
guy u wicked..wait a minute,do u work in waec?ur question is too hard he cant even get E8..hw do u expect him to answer dat?
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by KingSango(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/08/herdsmen-killings-yorubas-will-fulanis-gani-adams/

Nigeria seriously needs to restructure. I mean whose territory that the Fulani belong too traditionally? Would that be the Emir of Kano or the Sultan of Sokoto? These kings are the ones that need to be appealed too since the government is failing due to ethnic ties. The herdsmen might not fear the government but I know they fear these kings. As soon as the kings set up in Lagos the cultists were cut down and their places of business were bulldozed. Appeal to the kings and avoid war.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Small080(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2018
See this man oh, you won do like real aree onakakanfo ...... okay, first gather your opc and defend nigerians against boko haram first... then you can face fulani herdsmen later
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by 9gerian: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Alariiwo:

Sir, the president cannot be seen to pay lip service to solving serious issues bothering on killings; especially when his ethnic group is being fingered repeatedly as the recurring denominator across the entire country. The only saving grace would have been for the president to be seen as unbiased in quelling the crisis by dealing a heavy blow on all culprits including his people to dispel any insinuation of complicity.

That is what leadership entails; dealing with a problem head-on 'no matter whose ox is gored.'

There was a gradual buildup to the current spates of sentiments that appears to be somewhat widespread and perhaps growing by the day. First where the calls from the supposed 5 percenters based on the comment and resulting lamentations of perceived neglect, then gradual calls came from others indicating a lopsidedness of sort with appointments and key positions, and thereafter perceived protection of corrupt officials within the government. Add to this the unfortunate advent of the recession and the hardship and murmurings that accompanied it.

Then there was IPOB and how it was squashed as a terrorist organization; 'not minding whose ox was gored'. All these are ingredients sufficient enough for disenchantment. Add to that, the gun powder of herdsmen killings early into the 'new year', the summary description that it was a communal clash and the perceived slow response in arresting the situation to stop the killings...

There it is- a mix of very divided, aggrieved, paranoid and bitter sets of people. It's almost inevitable!

A delicate balance is what a leader must maintain always in order to remain relevant and on top.

Cheers!
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by bezimo(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2018
How did we end up with these fulani devils and demons in this same country...Were we sleeping.

Its even better that we shared it with animals...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer / insecurity: FG Sets Up Committee, Moves To Reduce Youths Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.