Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" (37583 Views)

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / See What Yorubas Are Discussing On Tweeter About Cjn / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Oye4u(m): 3:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Something urgent needs to be done to curtail the excesses of these senseless herdsmen
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by baysol: 4:33am On Feb 09, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/08/herdsmen-killings-yorubas-will-fulanis-gani-adams/

By law and power reposed on him as Are ona kakanfo he must begin to constitute a full fledged independent yoruba military that is well funded and externally funded by corporations and yorubas in diaspora. He must begin to walk the talk as this nation will soon feel the heat when these atrocious fulanis reach a critical mass to unleash mayhem. Where will the thousands of years of yorubas history and achievements be if it has been decimated by fulanis hands of destruction. Ogun asotele kii pa aro.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by ehinmowo: 4:42am On Feb 09, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
grin See this coward cheesy

You are calling Ganni Adams coward. Do you ever knw anything? Not his fan though
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by CIADeepCover2: 5:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Alariiwo:

The question is. for how long will this continue?

What I'm yet to figure out is why Igbos rejoice over these things instead of being worried. It's just beyond me.
And you didn't rejoice when IPOB members were killed right?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by godquality: 5:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Alariiwo:

Fvck off!
chai... The guy talk pain you well. But i agree with him though. So I'll fvck off too. But b4 i do...

This is an issue that the presidency should have nipped in the bud long time ago. But they are being lackadaisical in their approach. The simple question that the presidency and it's security agencies haven't been able to answer is...

Why are the herdsmen still carrying guns?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Boyooosa(m): 6:29am On Feb 09, 2018
When people like this talk, I sit tight, fg does, everybody does.
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by chikachike86(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Stop that!
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by EasterDell: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2018
So we still have a government where anyone with agenda can boldly continue killing innocent Nigerians and go scot free??

. . . . Mumu reigning since 1960

Alariiwo:
From a critical point of view.. I think some aggrieved, disgruntled elements who wants nothing but PMB's downfall are behind this unrest in the country..

Or how do we explain killings in Benue, Taraba and co. after those ones rejected Kanu and his biafra dream some months back.

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall never be truncated again. Any group so desperate for presidency should go to the polls.
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by hassantommy(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2018
am very sorry for the fulanis if gani Adams and opc decend on them buhari himself will regret becoming president of this nation because we yorubas are not igbos that make noise check back what happen in south west in year 2000 to 2003. Yoruba will slaughter them like cow becos they are cow
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by EternalTruths: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2018
hassantommy:
am very sorry for the fulanis if gani Adams and opc decend on them buhari himself will regret becoming president of this nation because we yorubas are not igbos that make noise check back what happen in south west in year 2000 to 2003. Yoruba will slaughter them like cow becos they are cow

You are still bragging when they are already raping your women in their farms.

Keep insulting the Igbos while the Fulani Terrorists establish their caliphate in your region.
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Ogun5050: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Everything is not about writing, Aare knows what he is talking about, facts are there, from the defeat of Uthman Dan fodio by Yoruba nation in 1840 at osogbo , to Sagamu, Ile ife and other Yoruba towns, Yoruba are civilized people, we don't fight easily, but when we do, heaven help the victims, wait and see comrade
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by Ogun5050: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

You are still bragging when they are already raping your women in their farms.

Keep insulting the Igbos while the Fulani Terrorists establish their caliphate in your region.
It s no brag my dear friend, quote the year the Igbo has ever stand up to Hausa/Fulani tyrant, Ile ife crisis should still be fresh in your mind, even their father Dan-fodio failed with Yoruba nation, only Igbo put business above their lives.
When the problem starts, Buhari will not be able to contain it, if you remember Abacha era.
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by win2kwire: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2018
YORUBAS WILL DO NOTHING, APART FROM IGBOS THEY ARE THE WORSE TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

YORUBA WEAKNESS AND THEIR SLAVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS MALLAMS IS THE REASON OTHER TRIBES CANNOT RISE TO THE OCCASION, THE SINGLE BIGGEST SOUTHERN MOST INFLUENTIAL TRIBE CALLED YORUBA CONTINUES TO PLAY BOYBOY TO MALLAMS, THEY ALWAYS MAKE THREATS THEY NEVER ACT ON AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TO BEEN SEEN IN BED WITH MALLAMS.

SHAME ON YORUBAS, THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA!
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by baysol: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Ogun5050:

Everything is not about writing, Aare knows what he is talking about, facts are there, from the defeat of Uthman Dan fodio by Yoruba nation in 1840 at osogbo , to Sagamu, Ile ife and other Yoruba towns, Yoruba are civilized people, we don't fight easily, but when we do, heaven help the victims, wait and see comrade

Very correct!!! my Omoluabi brother. Is the Are Ona Kakanfo not correct when he says they are testing waters? Let them continue until their very evil will consume them. There is a Yoruba saying that it has been long since the fly has been disturbing the wound and no one says a thing until the fly get smashed and all hell was let loose with upheaval. He that has ear let him hear, the stubborn fly goes with the corpse to the grave. Lobatan.
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by LZAA: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Alariiwo:
From a personal point of view.. I think PMB's body language and horrible yes men aka aides are behind this unrest in the country..

Or how do we explain killings in Benue, Taraba and co. after kanu warned them about sai bubu

I don't know what such people stand to gain, but our government shall never be truncated again. Any group so desperate for sai babarism shld go to daura.
Fixed
Re: Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" by LZAA: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2018
win2kwire:
YORUBAS WILL DO NOTHING, THEY ARE THE WORSE TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

YORUBA WEAKNESS AND THEIR SLAVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS MALLAMS IS THE REASON OTHER TRIBES CANNOT RISE TO THE OCCASION, THE SINGLE BIGGEST SOUTHERN MOST INFLUENTIAL TRIBE CALLED YORUBA CONTINUES TO PLAY BOYBOY TO MALLAMS, THEY ALWAYS MAKE THREATS THEY NEVER ACT ON AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TO BEEN SEEN IN BED WITH MALLAMS.
Fixed

SHAME ON YORUBAS, THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / insecurity: FG Sets Up Committee, Moves To Reduce Youths Leaving Nigeria / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.