Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

About To Leave Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Leave Home (2320 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Leave Home? / At What Age Do You Think Is Right For A Man To Leave Home? / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
profolaolu:
Well how on earth will frown at ur father
Verbal abuse doesn't put a smile on anyone's face

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
locust:
No be to leave house be the koko o. Discuss with your mom and never leave your dad out of the discussion. He could be feeling guilty as a result of the night's event with your mom. You don't want to be at loggerheads with your parents
Absolutely! Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
MasterRahl:
Verbal abuse doesn't put a smile on anyone's face
U did many wrongs, supporting ur mother against ur father was uncalled for, in the case of marital issues as a child you should be neutral probably because U now have fund to get what U want,U see it as a time to rebel against ur father,remember whatever you sow is what U ll reap,karma law,ur countenance must have called the verbal abuse and our parents hate disrespect, my brother, U certainly guilty

1 Like

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
profolaolu:
U did many wrongs, supporting ur mother against ur father was uncalled for, in the case of marital issues as a child you should be neutral probably because U now have fund to get what U want,U see it as a time to rebel against ur father,remember whatever you sow is what U ll reap,karma law,ur countenance must have called the verbal abuse and our parents hate disrespect, my brother, U certainly guilty
I don't understand you. Do you understand me
Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
MasterRahl:
I don't understand you. Do you understand me
Of course I do U change ur countenance against ur daddy because he had issues with ur mummy that they have been together before U ever think of coming to the earth and because U are making money U think U can make decision and decided to leave the house because of what never concern U

1 Like

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Well in that case, since you wanna leave so badly... You should try and sit Mom down and make her understand the reason(s) why you wanna leave so badly and especially how it's good for your own sake and of course hers too... In short, try and convince with the merits in you looking for greener pastures (just like this my typing color grin) only and abeg do not walk away on her without getting her consent and maybe some blessings too... My 2½ cents!! cool

And I hope you won't disappoint 'em and be a prodigal son few years later, shey?? Just kidding!! grin
op.. Here's the best advice..

Leave home, make peace with dad, mum and everyone at home before you leave.. Don't leave in anger. And make sure to plan everything well before you leave at least so you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
MasterRahl:
Okay guys!

This is my first thread on romance section of this forum. I don't know if this is the right section for this thread, but since its the most populated, I'll give it a shot. I need your advice please.

So yesterday, I got into an argument with my father. I'm 23+, currently doing my MSc. Will be 24 next month. I work as a freelancer (though he doesn't know). The thing is, he got into an argument with my mum a night before. It hurt me and I was annoyed. But its not my marriage so I kept shut.

The next morning, I was having breakfast. He came into my room to ask when I'll be going to school. I responded 9am. I wasn't smiling though. He then started shouting, calling me a mad man...saying I like frowning at him...that I'm free to remove my clothes & go naked on the streets...bla bla bla.

He is usually very abusive when he's annoyed and it happens often. If I get extremely angry, it could lead to me smashing his head with a stool, and that's something I badly want to avoid.

Mum had the hint that I'm planning to leave. Today, her elder sister came to me...started begging and quoting Ephesians, talking about heaven & hell etc. She knelt and begged that I should make peace and not leave home. I've even found a room to rent.

I badly need my space. Mind you, my parents stay in their own house, not a rented apartment. People, I need your advice. Thanks!
MasterRahl:
Okay guys!

This is my first thread on romance section of this forum. I don't know if this is the right section for this thread, but since its the most populated, I'll give it a shot. I need your advice please.

So yesterday, I got into an argument with my father. I'm 23+, currently doing my MSc. Will be 24 next month. I work as a freelancer (though he doesn't know). The thing is, he got into an argument with my mum a night before. It hurt me and I was annoyed. But its not my marriage so I kept shut.

The next morning, I was having breakfast. He came into my room to ask when I'll be going to school. I responded 9am. I wasn't smiling though. He then started shouting, calling me a mad man...saying I like frowning at him...that I'm free to remove my clothes & go naked on the streets...bla bla bla.

He is usually very abusive when he's annoyed and it happens often. If I get extremely angry, it could lead to me smashing his head with a stool, and that's something I badly want to avoid.

Mum had the hint that I'm planning to leave. Today, her elder sister came to me...started begging and quoting Ephesians, talking about heaven & hell etc. She knelt and begged that I should make peace and not leave home. I've even found a room to rent.

I badly need my space. Mind you, my parents stay in their own house, not a rented apartment. People, I need your advice. Thanks!
MasterRahl:
Okay guys!

your mom has been living with him for years. she understands him. just talk to him.

1 Like

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
profolaolu:
Of course I do U change ur countenance against ur daddy because he had issues with ur mummy that they have been together before U ever think of coming to the earth and because U are making money U think U can make decision and decided to leave the house because of what never concern U
I see. We are all entitled to our opinion. I respect yours.
Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
WinningSun:
[color=#006600][/color]

your mom has been living with him for years. she understands him. just talk to him.
cool
Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
op.. Here's the best advice..

Leave home, make peace with dad, mum and everyone at home before you leave.. Don't leave in anger. And make sure to plan everything well before you leave at least so you won't regret it.
Noted! Thanks!
Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Update: Apartment Painted. Lol!

1 Like

Re: About To Leave Home by Greenbullet(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Op, I support you 100% , familiarity breeds disrespect, my advice to you is to minimize contact with your neighbours to the barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: About To Leave Home by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Greenbullet:
Op, I support you 100% , familiarity breeds disrespect, my advice to you is to minimize contact with your neighbours to the barest minimum.
Thank you Sir! I'm strengthened!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Very Young White Guy And A Beautiful Nigerian g / Help! My Relationship Is About To Crash & Burn / I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.