Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent (6976 Views)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Faxole: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2018
Dimples129:
NO MEANS NO.

Analogies aren't actually proper ways to evaluate the validity of an argument. Because the interpretation of an analogy seems to bear some similarity with an argument doesn't make that argument valid. I think people who aren't very smart tend to be easily swayed by analogies because on this surface they seems to legitimize an argument, but when you pry deeper and think more critically, you realize they don't.

I think you should be more concerned about raising women who are decisive and empathic. A decisive and empathic woman wouldn't allow a guy penetrate her when she has misgivings about having sex with him, because not only does she possess the ability to make quick rigid decisions, she is also aware of how difficult it would be for a guy to pull out his dick when having sex with a woman.

This kind of legislation gives women too much power and because of this certain women can use the legislative advantage for malicious purposes. Any woman can invite a guy to her home, seduce him, kiss him, engage in pre-intimacy with him and open her pants for him to slot his dick into her, and whenever she likes, even if he is about to cum, she can tell him to pull out and when he doesn't, he is a rapist.

Another aspect of this that lots of you feminists don't take into consideration, and this ties in with my claim about the lack of empathy you guys seem to not possess, is the physiological processes that occur when a man is having sex and how those processes influence his ability to be rational and make decisions. When men have sex, lots of the blood in areas of the brain that control rational processes are drained by the limbic system to sustain erections. When this happens, these areas of the brain, like the prefrontal cortex are unable to function like they should. So it makes it quite hard for a guy to think rationally and evaluate the situation when in such position.

We need to think deeply about these issues.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by MissWrite(f): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2018
Splinz:
For a moment, my thoughts are with all the sexually unsatisfied women out there.

Men have been, in a sense, withdrawing consent for ages, and this is done as soon as they're satisfied. Though I wouldn't say we're selfish by doing so, it's simply a case of no more energy/strength left.

Think for a moment guys. You are penetrating and all of a sudden, you are pushed off without cuming and a command of some sort is issued, 'time off! Consent withdrawn'?

No be craze plus die be that for bloda ubu.nja

Hmm. Salute to all them girls deprived of sexual satisfaction. Mbok, be rest assured that we'll stop at nothing until 30s men are cured and empowered to mount non stop!

Erm... but for the meantime, there should be no 'time off! Consent withdrawn!'.

Truth.

1 Like

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by MissWrite(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

ha ha ha.
you took it pretty well

wink.

But thanks, Bunji. I saw you having my back.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
This withdrawal of consent during what was a consensual act comes across as a very very grey area.

I get the distinct impression that if I suddenly decided I no dey do again during intercourse my partner would probably be very upset at my selfishness/disregard for her.

That is how that comes across to me.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ubunja(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Faxole:

Analogies aren't actually proper ways to evaluate the validity of an argument. Because the interpretation of an analogy seems to bear some similarity with an argument doesn't make that argument valid. I think people who aren't very smart tend to be easily swayed by analogies because on this surface it seems to legitimize an argument, but when you pry deeper and think more critically, you realize they don't.

I think you should be more concerned about raising women who are decisive and empathic. A decisive and empathic woman wouldn't allow a guy penetrate her when she has misgivings about having sex with him, because not only does she possess the ability to make quick rigid decisions, she is also aware of how difficult it would be for a guy to pull out his dick when having sex with a woman.

This kind of legislation gives women too much power and because of this certain women can use the legislative advantage for malicious purposes. Any woman can invite a guy to her home, seduce him, kiss him, engage in pre-intimacy with him and open her pants for him to slot his dick into her, and whenever she likes, even if he is about to cum, she can tell him to pull out and when he doesn't, he is a rapist.

Another aspect of this that lots of you feminists don't take into consideration, and this ties in with my claim about the lack of empathy you guys seem to not possess, is the physiological processes that occur when a man is having sex and how those processes influence his ability to be rational and make decisions. When men have sex, lots of the blood in areas of the brain that control rational processes are drained by the limbic system to sustain erections. When this happens, these areas of the brain, like the prefrontal cortex are unable to function like they should. So it makes it quite hard for a guy to think rationally and evaluate the situation when in such position.

We need to think deeply about these issues.
they are short sighted.they dont know that abusing power will make men hate them and take away those rights and they will be back to square zero. the more rediculous rape laws get the less men view women in a good light and over time that number will accumulate until women have no sympathizers. its happeened before. every great empire e.g Rome, all were feminist at their highest power. but women being women always abuse power given with stupidity. and so everytime a new empire starts it starts off very anti-woman.coz they learnt a lesson from the previous empire: Give women power and instead of inventing tangible things they invent new rape laws. sometimes you have to wonder why dont women just be lesbians
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by TIDDOLL(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Perhaps, she's got a point talking about Body Right and all.
But still, [/b]"Why Would you throw a full meat to an hungry Lion, if you want it finished half way"[b]

During sexual intercourse, a man's body, is undoubtedly 50% controlled by the brains, well the other 50% to something I know not(call it an unknown "WILL" the hormones are hard to tame...its more like Stopping an haywire train... undecided

So.... Don't start if you can't finish.. undecided
There's a saying "You don't smell what you know, you won't eat"...
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Misswrite apologies for my outburst, I wasn't a gentleman grin oya coman do small shakara..
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Faxole: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2018
MissWrite:

Yes, I agree with you: it's absolutely tantamount to rape. It's the only way to get a hypothetical dick into a straight guy's hypothetical ass. But this is the point: once the dick is in, is it possible to take it out in the midst of his enjoyment when he's asked to remove it? Or would one have to wait it out?

I commend your perspective. smiley

So back to that guy's dick in the straight guy's ass and the justifications you've made for a person who has been given an initial green light: in the moment they're both caught in the same (mechanical) situation. Now in the first instance, I would assume, the guy would be expected to be able to stop immediately his victim wakes up. In the second instance, somehow, he's unable to stop (because he had been given initial consent?). I think that the difficulty to stop would be experienced in both cases. So, I believe that this isn't a question of "can he?" But "should he stop?" in the minds of people who say it's impossible to withdraw consent in this context.

Yes, you're making a solid point when you say that both parties should be comfortable and certain before proceeding. But sometimes a man can read a girl's uncertainty as clear as day, but he's hoping she'll go through with it. He's setting himself up that way. But incidences like the one which inspired this conversation aren't very popular I hope (I don't know): where a girl is into it until she climaxes. That's a rubbish thing to do. Of course we have "users" out there who only need people for their own gratification; tough luck if you end up with one (like guys who don't finish the job on a girl), but it's still no reason to rape someone.

A guy who is told by a woman to pull out after being shown the green light has the same ability to pull out as does the guy who is raping a sleeping victim who immediately wakes. I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that the circumstances matter and the results and after effects of both situations differ, and we really need to take them into consideration.

I have issues with legislatively categorizing a situation where a guy refuses to pull out when a woman who has expressed consent, and even allowed him fuçk her for a period of time, asks him to as rape and attaching punitive measures to it. I know rape is defined as a forceful appropriation of the body of another person to satisfy a sexual need and one could argue, although not conclusively, that refusing not to pull out is tantamount to rape. But rape is also considered rape because of the victim status of the person who's body is being appropriated. I'm finding it hard to see how a woman who already gives a guy green light, kisses him, engages in pre-intimacy with him and opens her legs wide for him to penetrate, and then at an arbitrary point during the penetration insists that the guy pulls out, is the victim, even if he doesn't pull out. In this situation, how is the woman more of a victim than the guy? Who is experiencing more suffering in this situation? Isn't the guy also a victim since his pleasure and happiness has been forcefully cut off for arbitrary reasons after getting his hopes up? Isn't this an equivalent of deception and manipulation which is also a crime, hence making the guy the victim?

You are also implying in your argument that women have no obligation to be sensitive to the potential negative effects of their actions on a man. Let's be honest. What valid reason could a woman have to insist that a guy pulls out, after kissing, touching, engaging in reciprocal pre-intimacy with him and being pummeled for over a minute? I honestly can't think of one, besides maybe experiencing pain from the intercourse, which in most situations isn't the case. Most women who insist that a man pull out during intercourse do it for arbitrary reasons that I regard as insensitive and of lesser magnitude than the negative effects it would have on the man, which they don't seem to give a fuçk about.

Like I said in another response, there is also the potential problem of cases of malicious intent on the part of women that could spring up as a result of legislating this as rape and attaching punitive consequences. This kind of law gives women too much power and some can abuse this power. Any woman can invite a guy to her home, seduce him, kiss him, engage in pre-intimacy with him and open her pants for him to slot his dick into her, and whenever she likes, even if he is about to cum, she can tell him to pull out and when he doesn't, he is a rapist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Tozara(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:
that shiit wont fly with ubunja.dont get naked with me if you have doubts.coz im a train and once i start i dont stop.if you play the go stop go stop game, then stay away.you'll get hurt.
if you report me and i go to jail just know when i come out you're saying Goodbye to this world.im not a toy you can press start stop start stop.im not a diildo. i will teach you a lesson you wont have a chance to learn.
So you'll kill the lady after getting out of jail, so that you can go back to jail or get sentenced to death?

Whatever happened to yielding when she said "NO"? That would save you A LOT OF TROUBLE.

But then, Faxole is right by saying some ladies can use this for malicious and evil purposes. However, like MissWrite pointed out, it is nay-impossible to prove her accusation against you in a law court, since you can easily deny that she didn't say "NO/STOP"----so, who's telling the truth?

And if there's no physical evidence of struggle, violence, coercion or force, then she can't win the case, since there would be no evidence to prove the allegation.

Well, except in the West. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Tozara:
So you'll kill the lady after getting out of jail, so that you can go back to jail or get sentenced to death?

Whatever happened to yielding when she said "NO"? That would save you A LOT OF TROUBLE.

But then, Faxole is right by saying some ladies can use this for malicious and evil purposes. However, like MissWrite pointed out, it is nay-impossible to prove her accusation against you in a law court, since you can easily deny that she didn't say "NO/STOP"----so, who's telling the truth?

And if there's no physical evidence of struggle, violence, coercion or force, then she can't win the case, since there would be no evidence to prove the allegation.

Glad you added that last line. lol. In the West its usually 'her word against his'.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ubunja(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Tozara:

you can never win with feminists on rape. coz they decide after the sex that they have been raped. the only way is to subtract them from life one by one. i dont mind prison or death.she will be in hell anyways.im prepared to murder a biitch on this rape shiit.thats how emotional i am about the issue. i have seen enough men spend 20 yrs for rapes they didnt do.if the Law cant fix this thing i'll go vigilante and be the Punisher.
fvck the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ReinaFarine: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Wait...
Hope y'all know women get Hot too...
That the female version of blue-balls (at least the ones I've experienced) are worst than a guys..
That many and when I say many I mean millions of women have learnt to sleep off unsatisfied because they are unfortunate to be married to 1 minute Noddles dick..
I can be kwashing with a man and then he comes in 2 minutes and I'm still very very Hot... I kiss and handle and he gets hard again and I continue.. Another two minutes flop.. After three times the man is going to complain oh.. I'm sore, please stop.. It is too much for me.. You think if I continue forcing that man either naturally, (keep screwing his little flabby soft dick) or injecting him with a sex enhancing drug, it is not tantamount to rape?

Ask married women the number of them that cry to sleep because the man always starts what he can't finish... Ask how many have to finish off with their own hands.. If she says no remove it and jerk off... End of story...

No means No even if you are two strokes away from cumming... There are girls that do that just to be childish.. And there are women that genuinely don't want your dick in her again... Don't mess around with a girl.. A woman will give you a decent excuse..

That's why underaged shouldn't have sex... Real.men have self control
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Tozara(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Glad you added that last line. lol. In the West its usually 'her word against his'.
It's getting really ridiculous, bro. In the grey areas where rape becomes more difficult to precicely define, the West is making strict laws, making definitive categorizations of things that are not really definitive.

It means having consensual sex now involves MORE DANGERS for men, dangers that can be more terrible than STIs, since one's entire life can be completely ruined.

1 Like

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by MissWrite(f): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Faxole:

A guy who is told by a woman to pull out after being shown the green light has the same ability to pull out as does the guy who is raping a sleeping victim who immediately wakes. I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that the circumstances matter and the results and after effects of both situations differ, and we really need to take them into consideration.

I have issues with legislatively categorizing a situation where a guy refuses to pull out when a woman who has expressed consent, and even allowed him fuçk her for a period of time, asks him to, as rape and attaching punitive measures to it. I know rape is defined as a forceful appropriation of the body of another person to satisfy a sexual need and one could argue, although not conclusively, that refusing not to pull out is tantamount to rape. But rape is also considered rape because of the victim status of the person who's body is being appropriated. I'm finding it hard to see how a woman who already gives a guy green light, kisses him, engages in pre-intimacy with him and opens her legs wide for him to penetrate, and then at an arbitrary point during the penetration insists that the guy pulls out, is the victim, even if he doesn't pull out. In this situation, how is the woman more of a victim than the guy? Who is experiencing more suffering in this situation? Isn't the guy also a victim since his pleasure and happiness has been forcefully cut off for arbitrary reasons after getting his hopes up? Isn't this an equivalent of deception and manipulation which is also a crime, hence making the guy the victim?

If you give "entrapment" the same attention as this, they'll cancel each other out. But you cannot negotiate the validity of "No". You can simply prepare a defense of entrapment. This would protect those who didn't set out to seduce a man to "play with him".

You are also implying in your argument that women have no obligation to be sensitive to the potential negative effects of their actions on a man. The argument is always framed in the opposite direction. Let's be honest. What valid reason could a woman have to insist that a guy pulls out, after kissing, touching, engaging in reciprocal pre-intimacy with him and being pummeled for over a minute? I honestly can't think of one, besides maybe experiencing pain from the intercourse, which in most situations isn't the case. Most women who insist that a man pull out during intercourse do it for arbitrary reasons that I regard as insensitive and of lesser magnitude than the negative effects it would have on the man.

I'm sorry if I implied that women don't have to be sensitive as well. We all have to be. That's why I used "woman/man" to make my point earlier. Sometimes a woman is only ready for some heavy petting. But in the books of a lot of guys, after the pre-intimacy comes the play. It's important that decisions can be made (and can be valid) at every point of the activity. A lot of things can happen in the minds of participants. You insert your penis and she suddenly has a flash of a memory that ruins the whole mood (a demon of the past). And if you continue, you're hurting her in more ways than you can imagine. Guy's aren't without their demons either.

Like I said in another response, there is also the potential problem of cases of malicious intent on the part of women that could spring up as a result of legislating this as rape and attaching punitive consequences. This kind of law gives women too much power and some can abuse this power. Any woman can invite a guy to her home, seduce him, kiss him, engage in pre-intimacy with him and open her pants for him to slot his dick into her, and whenever she likes, even if he is about to cum, she can tell him to pull out and when he doesn't, he is a rapist.

Yes, this is true. Fight it out in a courtroom. But that would be the case either way; the law will give the man or the woman the edge, and the other the motivation to sue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ubunja(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Wait...
Hope y'all know women get Hot too...
That the female version of blue-balls (at least the ones I've experienced) are worst than a guys..
That many and when I say many I mean millions of women have learnt to sleep off unsatisfied because they are unfortunate to be married to 1 minute Noddles dick..
I can be kwashing with a man and then he comes in 2 minutes and I'm still very very Hot... I kiss and handle and he gets hard again and I continue.. Another two minutes flop.. After three times the man is going to complain oh.. I'm sore, please stop.. It is too much for me.. You think if I continue forcing that man either naturally, (keep screwing his little flabby soft dick) or injecting him with a sex enhancing drug, it is not tantamount to rape?

Ask married women the number of them that cry to sleep because the man always starts what he can't finish... Ask how many have to finish off with their own hands.. If she says no remove it and jerk off... End of story...

No means No even if you are two strokes away from cumming... There are girls that do that just to be childish.. And there are women that genuinely don't want your dick in her again... Don't mess around with a girl.. A woman will give you a decent excuse..

That's why underaged shouldn't have sex... Real.men have self control
date a real man like ubunja and he'll set you straight. you seem to be dealing with losers who let you entertain crap.too bad. i set girls who think like you on the narrow and proper road of common sense.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Tozara:
It's getting really ridiculous, bro. In the grey areas where rape becomes more difficult to precicely define, the West is making strict laws, making definitive categorizations of things that are not really definitive.

It means having consensual sex now involves MORE DANGERS for men, dangers that can be more terrible than STIs, since one's entire life can be completely ruined.
Maybe they should introduce some form of 'sex contract' grin grin grin You know, a legal document to be signed (or thumb printed grin) by both parties before they have sex.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Tozara(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

you can never win with feminists on rape. coz they decide after the sex that they have been raped. the only way is to subtract them from life one by one. i dont mind prison or death.she will be in hell anyways.im prepared to murder a biitch on this rape shiit.thats how emotional i am about the issue. i have seen enough men spend 20 yrs for rapes they didnt do.if the Law cant fix this thing i'll go vigilante and be the Punisher.
fvck the world.
Lol. This one weak me.

It's really complicated. Yet I think it's something that's supposed to be really simple.

Maybe humanity, in the course to become more advanced and enlightened, to move a million miles away from pettiness, is now rather PARADOXICALLY becoming too petty.

I don't know.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ReinaFarine: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

date a real man like ubunja and he'll set you straight. you seem to be dealing with losers who let you entertain crap.too bad. i set girls who think like you on the narrow and proper road of common sense.

Lol... And you're a real mam because you think of a woman as a pleasure object... Cool... I love my loser...
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by MissWrite(f): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2018
locust:
Misswrite apologies for my outburst, I wasn't a gentleman grin oya coman do small shakara..

grin grin grin Werey!

No hard feelings, dear. kiss
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

fvck the world.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ubunja(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Lol... And you're a real mam because you think of a woman as a pleasure object... Cool... I love my loser...
what else must i think of a woman? as a provider? then transfare money to my account. as a cook? then go cook. as a maid? then go do my laundry!
so you want just to sit on the couch and be a model in the house? smh. be useful!!! or be fired!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Kekx:

You women still make the same joystick your priority in this life. cheesy

Getting married to joystick

Is that not funny grin

How do you know what my priorities are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ReinaFarine: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

what else must i think of a woman? as a provider? then transfare money to my account. as a cook? then go cook. as a maid? then go do my laundry!
so you want just to sit on the couch and be a model in the house? smh. be useful!!! or be fired!!!

Sweetie.. I try to be easy with you most times because I read you've been burned pretty bad, but your woman is ypir partner, the ying to your yang, your missing puzzle piece. I wish you'll find a good woman... The sex is mutual honey... If she's your pleasure doll, you're her Bleep toy... Have Fun
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ubunja(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Sweetie.. I try to be easy with you most times because I read you've been burned pretty bad, but your woman is ypir partner, the ying to your yang, your missing puzzle piece. I wish you'll find a good woman... The sex is mutual honey... If she's your pleasure doll, you're her Bleep toy... Have Fun
do you know whats funny?
you didnt even tell me what your duties as a GF is...

1 Like

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Tozara(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Maybe they should introduce some form of 'sex contract' grin grin grin You know, a legal document to be signed (or thumb printed grin) by both parties before they have sex.
I'm in no such danger, though. If a woman tells me "NO/STOP", I'll do just that and withdraw, simply because I CAN. So, it's not really that hard.

Anyways, I can't have sex with any other person than my girlfriend, so even if there was any inconvenience in the process, that wasn't as a result of a decision consciously made (a human being CANNOT be 100% rational 100% of the time), she won't be getting me jailed. grin

It's just like me getting a little trashing from my dad back in the days. Now imagine that we were living in America, I wouldn't have reported my dad for "child abuse" for the few harmless lashes (no injuries or marks), since I LOVE my dad. Something like that.

1 Like

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Kekx(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Mindfulness:

How do you know what my priorities are?

I don't need to know your personal priority before concluding the major priority of African women cheesy
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ReinaFarine: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

do you know whats funny?
you didnt even tell me what your duties as a GF is...
I support my man... Words of encouragement, idea boards, financially, spiritually, I do everything to mae life easier for him..
I strengthen my man... Emppwer him with books relating to his field, seminar invitation, advertise his abilities and all...
I love my man.. There is something about having a partner that you can talk to, that lives you... That just makes you feel lighter..
My duties as a girlfriend is to make him Happy... Make life easier for him... His duties as my boyfriend is to make me happy, make life easier for me...
Making her your maid demeans her...
Making her you personal how insults her...
Making her a beautiful ornament degrades her...
She is your partner. But you won't get it .. Until you find her.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Faxole:

I have issues with legislatively categorizing a situation where a guy refuses to pull out when a woman who has expressed consent, and even allowed him fuçk her for a period of time, asks him to as rape and attaching punitive measures to it. I know rape is defined as a forceful appropriation of the body of another person to satisfy a sexual need and one could argue, although not conclusively, that refusing not to pull out is tantamount to rape. But rape is also considered rape because of the victim status of the person who's body is being appropriated. I'm finding it hard to see how a woman who already gives a guy green light, kisses him, engages in pre-intimacy with him and opens her legs wide for him to penetrate, and then at an arbitrary point during the penetration insists that the guy pulls out, is the victim, even if he doesn't pull out.In this situation, how is the woman more of a victim than the guy? Who is experiencing more suffering in this situation? Isn't the guy also a victim since his pleasure and happiness has been forcefully cut off for arbitrary reasons after getting his hopes up? Isn't this an equivalent of deception and manipulation which is also a crime, hence making the guy the victim?

How any guy can even reach an orgasm with a woman who does not enjoy the intercourse will forever remain a mystery to me.

You are also implying in your argument that women have no obligation to be sensitive to the potential negative effects of their actions on a man. Let's be honest. What valid reason could a woman have to insist that a guy pulls out, after kissing, touching, engaging in reciprocal pre-intimacy with him and being pummeled for over a minute? I honestly can't think of one, besides maybe experiencing pain from the intercourse, which in most situations isn't the case. Most women who insist that a man pull out during intercourse do it for arbitrary reasons that I regard as insensitive and of lesser magnitude than the negative effects it would have on the man, which they don't seem to give a fuçk about.

Maybe she experiences pain, as you said, maybe she does not enjoy it even though there is no physical pain involved, maybe she just needs to pee grin or she notices that her period is coming prematurely, maybe she just lost her mojo because at some point something popped up in her mind which made her go dry. Either way, it is her right to stop and any sensible person will respect it. It is also the man's right to interrupt for the same reasons and many more. You act as if only women interrupt the intercourse. You guys do the same thing at times. A guy may have problems performing in times of stress, initiate s.ex and then due to some thoughts popping up in his head, as in times of stress we tend to be less focused and relaxed, he will stop. Happens. The erection goes away, it is impossible for you to continue and you would love your woman to understand it instead of calling you loser or anything of that kind and insist that you make her come.

Another reason why you should pull out instead of insisting on your orgasm. There is no right to orgasm and nobody has an obligation to give you an orgasm. And you are innocent until proven guilty. If you force yourself on her and she can prove it because you leave marks on her body, you may face consequences. If you do not leave any marks of violent penetration, it will be your word against hers since it is the duty of the accuser to prove the guilt of the accused in court.

Please, I have a lot of understanding for guys who have been victimized by crazy women on the basis of false accusations but I would claim that many more women have been raped or s.exually abused than guys wrongly accused. This, however, does not make me suspicious of majority of men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ubunja(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I support my man... Words of encouragement, idea boards, financially, spiritually, I do everything to mae life easier for him..
I strengthen my man... Emppwer him with books relating to his field, seminar invitation, advertise his abilities and all...
I love my man.. There is something about having a partner that you can talk to, that lives you... That just makes you feel lighter..
My duties as a girlfriend is to make him Happy... Make life easier for him... His duties as my boyfriend is to make me happy, make life easier for me...
Making her your maid demeans her...
Making her you personal how insults her...
Making her a beautiful ornament degrades her...
She is your partner. But you won't get it .. Until you find her.
on my scale you are avarage.not good.not bad.you just like every other gal out there.nothing amazing to inspire a marriage proposal.
why would i marry a woman who thinks doing house chores demeans her? the same things she's been doing back home?? that would be stupid of me.the only girls i consider worthy of marriage are virgins. they are uncorrupted and have old school respect.
my wife gona be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. she will cook without complaining.and serve food on her knees and call me Daddy.she will dress how i want.and will keep friends only i approve. thats how Ubunja rolls.im old school like that.

3 Likes

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Kekx:

I don't need to know your personal priority before concluding the major priority of African women cheesy

Well, I am only half African, to begin with, and have lived for the most part of my life abroad. So much for your conclusions and generalizations.

1 Like

Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by ReinaFarine: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

on my scale you are avarage.not good.not bad.you just like every other gal out there.nothing amazing to inspire a marriage proposal.
why would i marry a woman who thinks doing house chores demeans her? the same things she's been doing back home?? that would be stupid of me.the only girls i consider worthy of marriage are virgins. they are uncorrupted and have old school respect.
my wife gona be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. she will cook without complaining.and serve food on her knees and call me Daddy.she will dress how i want.and will keep friends only i approve. thats how Ubunja rolls.im old school like that.
I would like to argue semantics.... Doing house chores and being a maid...

But I'll pass...

Okay Master. Whatever you say.
I wish you happiness in life and marriage.. But if that your barefoot pregnant wife says no, it means no. Simple.
Re: A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent by Faxole: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
MissWrite:

If you give "entrapment" the same attention as this, they'll cancel each other out. But you cannot negotiate the validity of "No". You can simply prepare a defense of entrapment. This would protect those who didn't set out to seduce a man to "play with him".

The validity of "No" can be disputed if the circumstances suggest an arbitrary utterance. The validity of "No" can also be disputed if the consequences are harmful in some way to the other party. If we grant that "No" cannot be disputed, then we can as well apply that to every domain of life. We can say that people should be free to say no to the utilization of something that belongs to them, whenever they like, even after saying yes. So going by your argument I could lend my car to a guy to travel with and then half way through his 12 hour journey I could just say "No" and then tell him to fuçk off and find a bus or trek. You cannot dismiss the consequences of saying "No" after already saying Yes. The potential consequences on the other party matters. I think it's quite insensitive to say that the validity of "No" cannot be negotiated, especially after saying yes.

I'm sorry if I implied that women don't have to be sensitive as well. We all have to be. That's why I used "woman/man" to make my point earlier. Sometimes a woman is only ready for some heavy petting. But in the books of a lot of guys, after the pre-intimacy comes the play. It's important that decisions can be made (and can be valid) at every point of the activity. A lot of things can happen in the minds of participants. You insert your penis and she suddenly has a flash of a memory that ruins the whole mood (a demon of the past). And if you continue, you're hurting her in more ways than you can imagine. Guy's aren't without their demons either.

Since we don't know what's happening in the mind of the participants and the potential consequences saying "No" or refusing to pull out may have on either of the partners, why then are we legislating this as a rape crime of which the only victim is the woman?

As you've noticed during my argument, I've always been specific about what I'm against. I'm against a woman telling a guy to pull out after consentingly opening her legs for him to fuçk. I know there are cases where a woman can unwillingly open her legs, but I'm specifically referring to the cases of full consent.

Yes, this is true. Fight it out in a courtroom. But that would be the case either way; the law will give the man or the woman the edge, and the other the motivation to sue.

If you are familiar with most courtroom cases surrounding this kind of issue, women usually win. And that's why I find the legislation to be dangerous, insensitive and one sided.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) / Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.